Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is a #collab thanks to @JoniM for the words and @Sickofthissh1t for the nomination. Your prize is a photoshoot outside your own house which Grace will publish on her insta!

Anyone care to do a recap?

To suggest a thread title please put thread title in your post to make it easy to find. TANKS HUNS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Truly honoured xxx
What's with the hand under the chins..? Does she think she's a model or.. I just don't get it... gifted treatment. Yeah okay but who would actually pay for these treatments off her recommendations. The sooner this blogger sh#ite stops the better. She's an absolute joke.. Is the wedding #gifted also I wonder has she no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Where's she off to again tonight????? Can she not fucken stay at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s an insult to people who genuinely suffer with anxiety (sorry anxhiete)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
100% going to get Covid with her carry on. I’d be shi*ing it if I was her. There will be some tears and anxiety if she does.

Reactions: 19
What’s this tit now she’s had her hen and then westlife and now this shite. Poor Anne and mags probably did that spread, anyone with genuine anxiety would be avoiding anything like this. She’s such a spoilt self indulgent fucker.

Reactions: 29
She had the get together with Chris' family tonight didn't she ??

Imagine turning up with your own veil.

I.AM.SCARLET.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I was thinking of a way to describe what she does and what she does is hold her entire family to ransom with her (fake) anxiety, even her poor kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
I was thinking of a way to describe what she does and what she does is hold her entire family to ransom with her (fake) anxiety, even her poor kids.
Out of everyone who’s been sucked into Graces behavior it’s the kids I feel most sorry for. They’ve no choice but to grow up with a mother like Grace. All the adults in her life who enable her behavior have without a doubt had plenty of opportunities to put an end to her behavior and chose not to. Even if the impact Grace has on the kids isn’t showing now, there’ll come a time when she’ll have to deal with it the outcome of her absence and self centered tendencies and face the damage she’s caused. And even then she’ll blame someone else for it and expect others to clean up the mess she’s made. She has two lovely kids, my heart genuinely goes out to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Out of everyone who’s been sucked into Graces behavior it’s the kids I feel most sorry for. They’ve no choice but to grow up with a mother like Grace. All the adults in her life who enable her behavior have without a doubt had plenty of opportunities to put an end to her behavior and chose not to. Even if the impact Grace has on the kids isn’t showing now, there’ll come a time when she’ll have to deal with it the outcome of her absence and self centered tendencies and face the damage she’s caused. And even then she’ll blame someone else for it and expect others to clean up the mess she’s made. She has two lovely kids, my heart genuinely goes out to them.
100% all of what you said. Those two kids are not her priority. She works her day around avoiding them. She has been indulged her entire life. I cannot abide people like that...all about her. Grow up...we all have had knocks, but my God develop a backbone & be a parent to your children.
Those early years fly past & pretty soon they won't want to spend time with her. It's actually sad that she places more value on time spent with her insta followers ( robots!) Than her own children.

The sooner this instahun / influencer bubble bursts the better for everyone!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.