Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Grease's wedding diary entry.

Dear Diary,
Night before de night before ekkkkk

"Oim wrecked from me day, Den fuckin Kips ran away,
Now OIM dumped with de kids, They say karma's a bitch!

Veil or tiara, most other brides be scarleh,
Battered sausage in hand, oil have a cry to me Mam.

Been gifted a hanger, oim tallagh's no 1 scanger,
Me cah's going crazy, pawn him off cos I'm lazy.

Last wedding gym tomorrow, OIL beg, steal or borrow.
Because forever I'll be, greasy grab it for free.'

• Haha
Reactions: 34

influencethis6

VIP Member
There's not enough tape in Boots to strap down this tit!!!!!!

Sorry I'm not a regular poster, but she us truly pissing me off now!!!

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
Had she even once referred to her mother in relation to her dad? It’s hard for her, seeing their daughter get married without her life partner being there too.

Tubslife

Chatty Member
FFS is her own child in a tracky top. What a bitch. Are these not pictures you want to show your daughter as she gets older. Memories to have forever and she brought her to a beauty salon in a tracksuit top that she was wearing all day running around in? She should take that hand from under her chin and slap herself with it. She is cruel.

Siobs

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this is a wrong term to use but I really think she’s simple. There’s something not right there

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
Sorry now after today I'm not posting again for a week BUT she went to an event in BT's in a beach dress no bra and no makeup! Wtf

• Haha
  • Sick

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
In fairness if you’ve lost a parent then the week leading up to your wedding can be very emotional and you miss them a lot. I don’t judge her at all for being emotional this week and thinking about her dad
I think the problem with Grace is her empathy only ever is applied to herself, she had an eyeroll talking about Sienna being hysterical with the vaccine and that’s a five year old child who had openly told her she misses her

She is complete devoid of any ounce of understanding for anyone else and only sees what she is missing.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Grease: What you going to be tomorrow?
Dotey little Sienna: a flowergirl

Grease: MY flowergirl. IT'S ALL ABOUhMEEEEEE

bridezilla.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

jazzbot

VIP Member
The amount of anger I feel towards this one is on a different level. She’s a horrible horrible uncaring, unloving, selfish egotistical bitch of a woman who does not deserve the title of mother. I hope she gets the worst bout of thrush ever from wearing those shorts that are too tight, I hope she has the worst tan lines from the crop top that’s so important to her today and I hope it fucking roars thunder on her wedding day.
I’m livid about what she did to her poor little daughter. She’s abusive!

You are a total heartless selfish bitch grace! If someone did that to you, and you in your mid 30s, you’d have a meltdown and everyone would run to your fucking rescue.

kids often feel out of sorts after a vaccine of any sort. And you March her off to camp in this dangerous heat!? We are talking about summer camp here not school!!

i hope you get covid and your tits fall out on Friday 👍 karma!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
And she'll probably have a signature wedding cocktail....Nipspresso Martini 🍸anyone?

Or a G(rowler) & T(its) ...( too much , I'm sorry🙈)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She absolutely will! Great shout!

#Gifted cocktail list:
  • Dry Martin, Bloody Martins and Influencer Martini (Dry Martini or Bloody Marys)
  • Greaze Sour (Whiskey Sour)
  • Tallaght Mule (Moscow Mule)
  • Me Time (Mai Tai)
  • Influencer Martini
  • Lady Gray Mule (Gin Gin Mule)
  • White Lady Gray (White Lady)
  • CityWest Iced Tea (Long Island Iced Tea)
Nips N' Kips Signature Shot List:
  • Pelo Disaster Bomb
  • Tantrum Tornedo or Meltdown Mayhem
  • Freebie Slammer
  • Slippery Nips n Kips
  • The Anxiehe Drop
  • Tit Tape Shocker
  • No Kids Special
  • She-Hulk Fireball
  • Crop top Shooters
  • Missogynmanist Snapper (Grace knows best and ignores wedding planner's pleads to change it to it's correct spelling).
All using WB's #gifted energy ANXIEHE JUICE 😨:m🤪o_O🤪😨☠

• Haha

onianna

Her last trip to Wexford as a single woman. Surely that’s worth a few tears, her last trip to the local shop, last time walking out the door as a single woman etc etc… she is insufferable.
Also how does she think she is a single woman? She isn’t. She is in a long term , committed relationship with the father of her two kids.

• Haha
  • Heart

ny_style

VIP Member
Co
Couldn't give a shite if she and anyone else does a sunbed. Highly doubt everyone here is super healthy and not interested in a debate about it. Sorry.
Yeah there is no debate really. Skin cancer is the No1 type of cancer diagnosed in Ireland. Only clowns invite it on sunbeds.

• Heart
  • Sad

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
How many seats does she need
The hammock
The egg chair
Another lounger style chair
2 table and seats set

5 areas to park her hole but yeah give Hayden what’s basically a bucket to play in, he can’t even sit down in it.

hate comparing parents but Ali D has literally made her garden a haven for kids and still manages to carve la space for the adults

• Heart