Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Those figures are laughable!! 909.4% increase in followers over the last 30 days. Remember a few weeks ago she had gotten down to 167k and was constantly losing followers. She’s an absolute joke, she literally can’t do anything right
Her wedding present from Kips.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Can't take credit for this but the person who called that she doesn't have the green folder.

It's REALLY bizarre she didn't post about that the day she got it and made a big fuss. Although it would have been done before the #gifted WB ANXIEHE juice delivery that sparked the last few weeks of manic content.

Prior to that we barely heard from her, we had a static pic of the gym and Grease's attempt at an artsy side angle shot of her takeaway coffee cup. No doubt home to bed to sleep 9-5.

I didn't know what! What a bloody con artist she is! Lazy piece of shit. Bear Market should dump her!

I know I was on about the green folder but think someone else beat me to it.. deffo don’t think she has it sorted…

• Heart
Reactions: 1

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Creeping on female staff

She behaves like a schoolgirl. After this wedding Krusty and the gang need to sit her down and lay down the law before she does serious damage.

Kips: lady g you are the adult ok. The kids can’t fend for themselves. Time to be a big girl now.
Grace: CAN OI STILL GET FREEbiez?
What is this about him creeping on female staff? When was this? Was he let go because of it?