Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
State of her in the bath with the leg trying to be sexy 🤢Who the hell takes a bath in this jeysus heat! 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Skinner

VIP Member
Thank you for the wake up call!!!!!!!!!! She annoys me so much when I see her stories and you’re right, I just unfollowed her

And westlife and sleepover in her mams the night before!
Wedding Westlife you mean. I wonder did JLo go on with this shit last week.
Ah girls you're very funny. I'm lying on the beach on my holliers, crying tears of laughter reading the posts and not a battered sausage or bag if chips in sight to mop up my tears 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂

• Haha

Grace1718

Chatty Member
She’s a bit simple tho so in a way I kind of feel bad about slating her too much 😬😬 the lack of self awareness and narcissistic behaviour and thinking she’s having a coffee with her dad as she seen a feather …. I dunno I can’t really deal with that level of low iq … can’t take people like that seriously 😐

But she’s really thinking about herself and how he was possibly the only person who understood her until kips saved her🙄the other fella had a lucky escape😂 it’s not only her dad not there it’s the whole other mountains of shite she goes on with be the best parent your dad would want you to be grace
That’s what I don’t get. Clearly she was doted on as a child/adult by her mother and father. She seems to have nothing but amazing memories of her dad which is wonderful. No fear of her giving her children the same sort of life and memories is there? Shipped off every chance she gets, no holidays other than nannies mobile in Wexford where they must get PTSD from cause everytime they go down their mother takes off without them. Grace having meltdowns and crying fits over bloody nothing and everyone rushing to pander to her. Nobody else matters as far as she is concerned, it’s baffling to watch

Reactions: 30
Im disgusted she got the cabin that says minimum 3 nights on their website, for 1 night and I'd bet she is getting it free. Is it any wonder she is an entitled brat? Between that and the free Jysk egg chair (when she already had one) that sat lying in a box for 2-3 months.
Lazy, entitled, greedy
She never even says thank you so much to jysk for the chair..or thanks for the dry robe... its really annoying how greedy and entitled she goes on...also,nobody and I mean noone needs that amount of skincare... greed ....

Sittin in her free egg chair saying 'oh it's the little things '... easy for her to say that when it's free... the little things for me and most people is being able to get a takeaway coffee sometimes.. piss off Grace.... just piss off .

• Heart

spotlight

VIP Member
Grace ,
Do ur boobs hang low
Do they wobble to and fro,
Can u tie them in a knot,
Can u tie them in a bow ?
😂
For the wedding that is .

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Her wedding brows.....Lord have mercy🙄

And crying on the beach eating a battered sausage, WTF is wrong with her, she's a whinger!!!

• Haha

sherlockholmes2

I think it’s so unfair that the bridesmaids dresses aren’t “Mags style”. My partner and I are in a same sex relationship and we’re both having 3 bridesmaids each. We managed to get something that everyone loved after a few goes. If we can manage that for 6 people she can surely manage it for less. It’s not just about you, it’s about how everyone feels on the day. All about Grace though of course 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

Bigred21

VIP Member
Oh god have just watched all her stories... she is manic. What on earth was all that waffle about?! The cah and Cara. The long goodbye, the tears, the bahher sausage.. alone time on the beach and in the mobile. It's so plain to see that she loves the animals more than her two beautiful kids Why didn't she just stay at home last night to pack and be organised. She literally has not mentioned Kips or the kids once throughout this whole wedding build up... everything is all about her. She's so selfish and deluded. It is painful watching her stories but find myself glued as everyone else is.

Donegal

Chatty Member
Like, where did she get this notion that white all before your wedding is a thing? And if we're really being sticklers for tradition and white for purity for a wedding that ship has definitely sailed when your two kids are going to be at your wedding!

• Haha

Sally Bright

Her last trip to Wexford as a single woman. Surely that’s worth a few tears, her last trip to the local shop, last time walking out the door as a single woman etc etc… she is insufferable.

• Haha

whataloadof

While running through town to get her wedding case 🙄she managed to have lunch in Suesy Street at a Brown Thomas A/W perfume launch. Triona McCarthy has her stuck on her stories. Both as painful as each other. No doubt she came home with more freebies too.

• Sick
  • Wow

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I don’t think anyone would be critical of someone feeling sad or grief in the absence of a parent at a wedding.

It becomes disingenuous when the phone is whipped out and the sad face cried into my chips story is posted. Send that to your friends of family, 170,000 complete strangers just suggests attention seeking.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Crying on the beach into a bahher sausage 🤣🤣 imagine pippa or Rosie coming out with that line 😅
haha no leave that to rough af 'ah here leave it ouuh' Grease.

I see a collab coming with a local chipper! Grace the face of the Tallaght Battered Sausage
😆😆😆😆

Grease will come on a special IG live:

"GOOD MORNING! *hand under chin* It's 9:30am, de middell of the nigh for most of youse, hope oi didn't wake yiz, oive excitin news. OI've just signed a deal OI been dreaming abouh since I was a young greasy grabber. No, not me fav daily shampoo herbal essence, anudda one. I've give youse a clue, OIm tearing up just thinkin abouh it, I'm here on the beach.....
Ye dat's right der Mohammed! Youz guessed it! I'm now de face of the battered sausage special in me local oim fucking buzzin'

#ba #gifted #greasybatteredspecial #ad #fitfam #b2b

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tubslife

Chatty Member
Im not sure she will cope with anything going wrong on the day and as anyone who has had a wedding will know, it does! My cars cancelled 2 days before, a bridemaid dress split in half walking out the door to the car, my photographer was late and in a mood, i got a serious migraine and spent the whole night after the first dance, in bed, missing my evening party. But i got on with it because i was married and had a whole life to focus on. Grace won't cope. She doesnt see the bigger picture. How special it is to have her kids with her. The week of a wedding is pure pressure but it can be joyful. She is only showing the bits she thinks we want to see. In reality, organising a wedding is nothing like she has made it out to be. Its hard to believe she is not the only participant in this day. I spent 2 years organising mine but it was all DIY because i couldnt afford anything else. I waited for sales, I sat up night after night hand writing invites. I even made my own bouquet the night before with the last flowers i could buy that day. We do what we can because, yes its a celebration but its about your life together not as an individual and what YOU want.

• Heart
  • Sad

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Jesus I swear I never thought that she would shock me but here she goes again !!!

Hayden in full time creche, Sienna in summer camp AND a fucking overnight babysitter !!!!!! This is crazy.

• Wow

Gladys53

She has to be THE most unlikeable person on Instagram, I don't really comment on her children but I can't help myself this morning, every single opportunity she gets to get away from them she runs. She sat on the beach and cried into her batter sausage last night 🤣okay Grace riveting content, that really portrays a 'Sensual, deep & sexy' woman. She's just not all that bright and I am starting to feel sorry for her.

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I was thinking of a way to describe what she does and what she does is hold her entire family to ransom with her (fake) anxiety, even her poor kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29