Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Em is the sunset supposed to be a sign from her dad?! Someone might want to tell her the sun sets every evening, not exactly a sign from beyond the grave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

jazzbot

VIP Member
Man, I live 4 de freebies! (MAN! I feel like a woman - Shania Twain)

Let's go girls (no, not her Tallagh huns or daughter - she glances behind lovingly at Cara, Loki and Lady Gray):

I'm going ouh tonigh, I'm feelin alrigh
Gonna let me tits hang doooownnnn
Thigh splits and crop tops, backless, show me crotch
Love having me fan-ny ouuuh

UH *knowing wink at the camera as she does the Greasy twirl and the usual flash of the gee*

No bras or tit tape, gymmin' till me back aches
Lady Gray - not his, she's mine!
Overnight au-pair, children out me hair
Up bangin' bowls all nighhhh

Pre chorus:
The best thing abouh being Greasy
Is telling Martin he's a fucking dickhead meaneey!

Chorus:
Oh-oh-oh, you think that I'm bothered?
Forgeh I'm a mother
Weddin stress, me life's a mess
Oh-oh-oh, I'll throw a tantrum
Dump the kids with Mags
Oh-oh-oh, get in me steps ya
No fucking regrets ya
OI Pelo'd me hair, fuck it who cares?
Oh-oh-oh, I wanna it for free
Yeah, OIL take whatever ya have

Man! I live for de freebies!
Jeez thanks for all the nice comments, wasn't expecting that. Wrote a second verse and chorus. Greasy wedding week special, keep the 'wedding playlist' going as the countdown continues:

Verse 2:
OIL have anudda meltdown, de kids be sent to creche now,
Chance for me to fuck off to toooown
Found a wedding phone case, nips flew loose, no tit tape
Text Kips de prick, he called me a cloooown

Pre-chorus:
The best thing about being a hun ya,
Is lazy napping and laying in the sun and...

Chorus:
Oh-oh-oh, love crying and bawling,
Food I keep maulin,
Big kid, thong skids,
Oh-oh-oh, go to sleepovers,
Pretend I have no kids,
Oh-oh-oh, car booh is manky,
Horse love made Martin cranky,
Rats in the car, cah shit on d stairs,
Oh-oh-oh, don't bother to clean
Sure, me house is cleaned for freeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I’d say there’ll be pampas grass in the bouquets.
The hair is going to be mostly down & curled, with some of it pinned.
The dress is going to be quite revealing,
Kips will have those ‘save me’ stickers on the soles of his shoes.
Grace Will have Mrs G on the soles of hers.
She will make a speech.
She will carry a photo of her dad up the aisle so he is with her.
The anxihee will appear for the next 2 days so others do her bidding.
The anxiety won't appear until she's back from the honeymoon. She'll be back to reality with a massive bump.
She'll come on stories wanting to keep it real and let everybody know post wedding blues are a thing.
And She'll let us know that she was only saying to to Chris that she's really strugglin' and she has nothin' to look forward to. And Chris will tell her to have a bah (a bath to us) and to go easy on herself.
There'll be tears and lots of 1 week of being Mrs Mongey Gernon(🤣) and 2 wks of being your wifey and 3wks ago I married my best friend and 1 month since the best day of my life and lots of take me back pics and so on and so on.
I see lots of insufferable shite ahead🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Tallaght toddler throwing wedding wobblers, eating some meat roses before the photoshopped poses

I think she has set the bar so so low in terms of parenting that I actually think the “overnight babysitter” is a good thing for her children. A stable presence who hopefully shows them attention and encouragement that Grace is clearly not able or interested in giving them.

• Haha
  • Heart

freebie hater

Noone would send their child back to camp after vaccinations on the hottest day of the year so she can slob around on a walk. End of. Its blatantly obvious she gets overwhelmed and cant handle her kids on a day ro day basis. Re her never looking better she looked better and happier and healthier years ago. And before people come at me i am not fat shaming i am a 16 at the moment myself but unlike Grave i walk when my kids are in bed and watch what i eat and have lost two stone. For someone that exercises like she does she is hugely struggling to shift the weight. Also she looks filthy and unkempt. And from someone who has followed her for years she seemed genuinely content tears ago and not manic and hysterical. Someone in her inner circle needs to talk to her and encourage her to properly address her parenting deficits and huge mental health issues. Poor Sienna will go down the exact same road so called anxiety panic attacks emotional eating etc. What an awful role model for her

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Does she realise that after she gets married absolutely nothing really changes??
You can change your name but essentially nothing drastically life changing happens.
Having two kids with somebody is a way way bigger commitment, tying the knot is great and all but her life will pretty much be the same as it is now.
I don't know why she is carrying on like a love struck teen, it's actually weird.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She had the get together with Chris' family tonight didn't she ??

Imagine turning up with your own veil.

I.AM.SCARLET.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

jazzbot

VIP Member
In fairness at least she took Sienna to the nail salon! A lot of you were losing your shit when you saw Mags had her wee girl there and no sign of Grace with Sienna.. no pleasing some people 🤣🤣
It’s a sad day when we start praising Grace for doing basic things. Like taking her only daughter and flower girl along to the wedding prep night with the rest of the bridal party.

Sorry but I’m not giving her a pat on the back for that.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP.

This is too much of Grace too early in the morning.

The reason why she is so stressed is because she is so bloody disorganised!!!
No kennels booked for two animals at peak season.
"It's because people got animals during covid"
No Grace, people have always owned animals. This is why such places exist.

This is what happens when you've been pampered, pandered to and had shit landing at your doorstep your whole life. She just can't cope when she has to get in line with normal folk.

• Heart
  • Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Live updates from the grave is way too much for me. Cheap shots Grace just stop. Know you’re no doubt thinking of him today but know where to draw the line.

Reactions: 46

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Imagine being gifted an egg chair and not being arsed to put it together so you just leave it there until someone else does it for you. Then, when it's finally up you don't even post a picture of the actual chair. She really really just thinks she deserves all this stuff and doesn't get that she's expected to do something in return. Shes the pits

• Heart
Reactions: 45

manpyj89

Chatty Member
‘I needed a night alone’ yet went over and spent the evening with her friend and the friends mother in law…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Anyone else notice there has been no bowl banging, no gazing at the moon, no yoga, no meditation, no long baths and no cacao ceremonies recently!!!?
All gone by the wayside, considering she's under so much (self inflicted) stress!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Molly83

What struck me was she showed more emotion this morning talking about the bloody dog and how upset she was than when she was talking about forcing poor sienna into a summer camp after having her vaccinations on Monday 😕

• Sad

Skinner

VIP Member
Man, I live 4 de freebies! (MAN! I feel like a woman - Shania Twain)

Let's go girls (no, not her Tallagh huns or daughter - she glances behind lovingly at Cara, Loki and Lady Gray):

I'm going ouh tonigh, I'm feelin alrigh
Gonna let me tits hang doooownnnn
Thigh splits and crop tops, backless, show me crotch
Love having me fan-ny ouuuh

UH *knowing wink at the camera as she does the Greasy twirl and the usual flash of the gee*

No bras or tit tape, gymmin' till me back aches
Lady Gray - not his, she's mine!
Overnight au-pair, children out me hair
Up bangin' bowls all nighhhh

Pre chorus:
The best thing abouh being Greasy
Is telling Martin he's a fucking dickhead meaneey!

Chorus:
Oh-oh-oh, you think that I'm bothered?
Forgeh I'm a mother
Weddin stress, me life's a mess
Oh-oh-oh, I'll throw a tantrum
Dump the kids with Mags
Oh-oh-oh, get in me steps ya
No fucking regrets ya
OI Pelo'd me hair, fuck it who cares?
Oh-oh-oh, I wanna it for free
Yeah, OIL take whatever ya have

I'm sitting out on my balcony on holidays and honestly after pissing myself while coughing/ laughing at this. Surely you're a professional song writer??!

Trapsing around BT in a glorified bed sheet, Nips to the knee & a slit so far up her arse you could see her giblets!
Next thread title.
Nips to the knee, slit to the gee.

• Haha
  • Wow