Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Will defo be tears and drama at the top of the aisle.

Marrying lady fuckin gray instead:
View attachment 1432981

I'm repeating it one more time. She will 100% wear a veil or tiara or something from her bag of wedding junk to her 'last wedding gym before oim a woife ekkkk'.
Absolutely! You are so right!! A big fuss... she us not the first woman to get married!

If she's going to the gym tomorrow it 100% confirms she is on sunbeds and not using spray tan.

She's shocked this week is so hectic, thought it'd be chill? Sorry what now? You have left everything up until the last minute including booking in your pets for kennels? This is apparently due to people suddenly getting pets during covid according to Grace.

Did you expect fucking ginger or lady gray or one of your other fantasy animal mates to do all your bits for you this week?

Exactly...how she thought this week, of all weeks, was going to be "chilled"!!

Reactions: 4

Poshpikey

Smyths might not have had one, I would imagine there is huge demand. But seeing him stood there in an ikea storage bucket. (I have one) in water when there are plenty of water based garden activities for kids makes for sad watching.
He is her second child, she should already have a shit tonne of kids garden toys. What household doesnt have a sand pit/water table/slide/swings/paddling pool
Im an 80's child and my parents hadn't a pot to piss in but we had swings and a padding pool.
Smyths have pallets of them. I was there today

Reactions: 3

teeteebee

VIP Member
That boomerang of Chris is awful! Wonder will he be subjected to a bit of photoshop on the big day!!!?? 🙈🙈 she’ll have to teach him her pose at the very least!

jazzbot

VIP Member
Wow hadn’t really taken notice of chis|kips the past few years - gosh he has aged so Badly and put on so much weight - proper chavvy looking now :( . Obviously they are really over eating in that house . Pity as I used to think he had a cute face kind of like Sienna but now he’s got that meathead look / and the tattoos …Jesus 😳
Meat rose 🌹 🥩

Sounds more like they have an au pair rather than a babysitter. And she whinging about money
That poor au pair. Fucked out the day bed at bang on 9am so grease can hop into it.

Gutted I couldn’t join the live. Sounded hilarious people asking lady gray/horse themed questions. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh her and mags are going to do a podcast. 🤯
What would they possibly discuss? Her tantrums? Get a guest therapist one who tells grace she’s faking anxiehe.

Grace will turn into she hulk and fuck the mic at her. Rubbish idea.

Last edited:

Donegal

Chatty Member
I wore nude underwear under my white dress, I wear nude bras under white tops, white ones show through.

BeggieMitchell

In fairness at least she took Sienna to the nail salon! A lot of you were losing your shit when you saw Mags had her wee girl there and no sign of Grace with Sienna.. no pleasing some people 🤣🤣

jazzbot

VIP Member
Yes, believe it or not Grace failed to promote the shop at all and had to be called out here before she one piss poor demo of the machine. She actually showed her kitchen worktop with THREE different coffee machines on it, delighted with herself gloating. She was also going out buying coffees is loads of different shops and never darkened the door of Bear Market! It was such a bizarre #BA. Some people from here actually contacted BM and explained that having a #BA puts people off buying, especially when the influencer is so bad at it.
Thanks for explaining and sorry I do actually remember this just never coped/noted at the time it was Bear Market. I'm going to email them asking are they still involved with her and aware of her carry on.

What’s the cath on meds for?
She said on her live that Loki is now on medication due to her irratic behaviour.

I think there is too much tiger dna instead of domestic CAH.

• Haha

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Lads, I don't know anything about spray tan. Why is it green? Because of the reaction to the sweat?