Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her column in the sunday indo, but on TV...bit of a twonk. On Operation Transformation she was full of social life, press trips, contra deals, junkets. Not something youd like young girls looking up to!

Reactions: 4
It’s the MASSIVE amount of photoshopping she does with her grid pics ....so much so it’s like 2 different people.

One in stories ‘live’ and one 2 stone and 10 years younger on the grid.

It’s actually crazy.

For a woman with 2 kids in her 40’s you would imagine she would be more comfortable within her own skin not to resort to instahun photoshop insecure Nonsense

Also her kids roaming fairly wild in every shop in d6/west cork touching ALL the things 😷

Reactions: 11
She changes her opinion like the wind.
One week: I don't double cleanse, I don't like to waste product.
A few weeks later: I always double cleanse.
Loads more examples of contradictory opinions. She just strikes me as being a bit dim. Also the "look at me, I'm mad Party McCarthy" trope is a bit embarrassing for someone in their mid-forties.

Reactions: 12
She seems to never disclose Ad etc and is clearly paid by Arnotts etc to promote their beauty goods on tv and in her column and even in stories ?!

Reactions: 8
She is unbearable and her title Party McCarthy is an understatement from before she met her equally unbearable other half. And I know this for a fact 👏👏

Reactions: 10
The behaviour today .. I’m all on for having a few drinks and I have 2 young kids but she was clearly still drunk as a skunk . And to be honest it was embarrassing watching it . I think a girl in her 20s wouldn’t put up that hungover state 😳 my friends sister is married to her brother ( sorry complicated) basically she is not that size at all in real life . She is much bigger ! Again just own it stop photoshopping jt

Reactions: 5
Her writing is atrocious [anyhoo...] and her tv appearances are just deeply unfunny.

Thinks she’s a lot more funny and entertaining than what she actually is. Plus the filters she uses are just ridiculous they make her look like a completely different person

I unfollowed when a driver held her door open and she didn't say thank you. She's a snob

She is completely different in real life . I would think she would be delighted to have a thread here . Anything to stay relevant 🙄 I think her drinking and “ party McCarthy “ behaviour is mortifying .. like grow up . I also think she overly exploits those kids . Does anyone remember mini in the tk maxx swim suits campaign ? The 3 year old posted in a bikkini on bus shelters

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is completely different in real life . I would think she would be delighted to have a thread here . Anything to stay relevant 🙄 I think her drinking and “ party McCarthy “ behaviour is mortifying .. like grow up . I also think she overly exploits those kids . Does anyone remember mini in the tk maxx swim suits campaign ? The 3 year old posted in a bikkini on bus shelters
I really feel sorry for those children. Mini is a right madam and it really annoys me that they are allowed to run wild in shops etc. I have met her out a couple of years ago at a launch thingy and she is actually so embarrassing, she is there for the freebies and the food and alcohol and by god does she partake and then the shouting and look at me starts.

her stories with Will tonight. CRINGE. Somethings between couples need to be just that, between them. STOP NOW