Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickthelock

Jeez thanks for all the nice comments, wasn't expecting that. Wrote a second verse and chorus. Greasy wedding week special, keep the 'wedding playlist' going as the countdown continues:

Verse 2:
OIL have anudda meltdown, de kids be sent to creche now,
Chance for me to fuck off to toooown
Found a wedding phone case, nips flew loose, no tit tape
Text Kips de prick, he called me a cloooown

Pre-chorus:
The best thing about being a hun ya,
Is lazy napping and laying in the sun and...

Chorus:
Oh-oh-oh, love crying and bawling,
Food I keep maulin,
Big kid, thong skids,
Oh-oh-oh, go to sleepovers,
Pretend I have no kids,
Oh-oh-oh, car booh is manky,
Horse love made Martin cranky,
Rats in the car, cah shit on d stairs,
Oh-oh-oh, don't bother to clean
Sure, me house is cleaned for freeeee!

Man! I live for de freebies!
This is unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4

ny_style

VIP Member
I think her dress has been posted here, she was on about tanning her legs so there’s definitely leg on show.

Howdydoodee

I also thought the same looking at poor sienna at the salon, even if she was at camp all day would take 2 mins to change her even in the back of the car into something pretty for the salon date .. course she made sure she was better dressed herself
But why is she not in white?;?🙄

FFS is her own child in a tracky top. What a bitch. Are these not pictures you want to show your daughter as she gets older. Memories to have forever and she brought her to a beauty salon in a tracksuit top that she was wearing all day running around in? She should take that hand from under her chin and slap herself with it. She is cruel.
Is poor Sienna barefoot?

Madamex

VIP Member
Oh I'd say she's off out doing nails etc today. Swanning about, filling her cup. Tan likely later in week (that'll be fun with white).
Nothing wrong with white at a hens or day after wedding but this one is away with the fairies. It's literally her only focus, that and the gym.
I do have to laugh when she says I can't wait to marry you/be your wife.
Grace honey, you did wait because a big wedding was your focus. Not being in a marriage.

I hope her family cancel all their plans the week she comes back from honeymoon. Her "anxiety" will be through the roof and I'll have zero sympathy for any of them.
She said she's not getting a spray tan as she's already tanned. She putting body blur on her legs.

• Wow
Has she any paid partnerships apart from Womens Best? Has she had any ads lately? She certainly doesn't seem to have been busy recording content to schedule while she's away.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Grease has finally convinced Lady Gray to give her some of her mane, the wedding is saved. Denise who?

panicg.jpg

• Haha

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Maybe that's an older video.....? Because if not.... :oops:
I mean she does look like shes lost a bit of weight in the last few weeks. Given its all shes bloody done thr last few weeks. Id say its unsustainable but grace seems to have no end of time to do exactly what she wants and never has to sacrifice anything...
She had same photo on her stories other day too so I don’t think it’s old
She’s lost a bit of weight but we’ll never know you never see true Grace unless someone posts a pic and amount of time she’s goes walking and to the gym she should be a rake

jazzbot

VIP Member
Can you imagine how stressed a couple would be with her as their wedding planner? Only organising the cake a week out from the big day 👀🤦
Yeah don't think the usual...
'OI FORGUH LEAVE ME ALONE ITS ME ANXIEHE'
... would cut it for a paying client.

• Haha