Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
I’m sorry but they got spray tans last night for the big day and in the gym this morning sweating it off and is it me or does jens tan look green
That's still the guide colour, any good salon using a good tan will recommend having 2 showers to get the desired colour. So I assume, although I could be wrong, they had showers this morning, and another one today after the gym and then they'll have the perfect golden tan. Sometimes the guide colour can be a bit green looking but it will wash off, I hope.
Jen said she went for the dark tan, there is no such thing anymore since the rule changes re the ingredients last April, light and medium is only allowed and available in good salons. 🤔

Reactions: 3

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
My neighbours kiddos have this and they have been having a baaaalll the last couple days !! I’m working from home in the spare room and love hearing them screeching and splashing (so jel) 😂 I got the dog one and all cause he was feeling left out looking out the window at them
I got one for my two dogs too! 🤣 i was splashing about with them after work earlier 🤣

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Ah if they are all staying in the hotel anyway that makes sense & would be fairly normal I’d have thought, particularly where some people might not know each other or have seen each other in a while.

And she will be able to wear the veil again, use her wedding phone case, and have her last dinner as a ‘single’ lady (*whisper* don’t tell her she’s not really single as she’s been living with the father of her children for years….no one tell the social)
But it’s actually in a different hotel! So it’s a faff to get everything over to VPL tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

diazgoodnessnew

I wonder how long the animals are staying away for or will she have someone else to collect them? I'm guessing it's further than wexford where they will be cause she said she drove down last night to break-up the journey!

• Haha

Jessie2020

I don’t think she’s begging for Tit tape , think she’s showing the ones who said she should wear it on here , that she is.
Just proves she reads here.

Lorz19

Chatty Member
I hope she does have a good wedding day, I can’t stand her but at same time would never wish her bad on her wedding day but for the love of god I can’t wait for the wedding to be ovvvverrrrr!!!

• Haha

teeteebee

VIP Member
Last NIGH ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk getting me tawts down on paper for youse:

T'was the night before ME day, I continue to beg for attention,
Not a freebie was offered, gave me kids no affection.
Maxie only sent poxy flowers, I'll give him a clout,
And fuck Virgina Park Lodge, no sign of discounts!

Wore me veil and tiara to the gym, not a care,
No one knows I use sunbeds, ignoring anyone who stared.
Jen was a she-hulk, used spray tan, she was green,
Don't give a fuck about cancer, as long as all eyes are on me.

Took de bridal party for beauty bits, of course all for free,
Dragged me child along in rags, a fucking fantastic mother is me.
Wedding brows and phone cases, they say I'm away with the fairies,
White week dress styling ekkk, very little house on de prairie.

I can talk to the animals, they know who I am,
Horses, cahs, rahs and buhherflies - I behave like their Mam.
Live streamed from me Da's grave, there's no stopping me,
No sign of Kips home yet, away on Lady Gray he must be!

Two children, a house and tomorrow a husband,
They say to be grateful and stop all my grousin.
Trolls be happy for me, for tomorrow's ME big day,
Mrs. Greasy Mongey Gernon, fuck it, O'IMa marry Lady Gray!

View attachment 1434802

Best of luck on Nips N' Kips!!!! YAHOOOO!!!! 👰 IRELAND'S FIRST EVER BRIDE!!!!! UP D'SHE-HULK!!!
🙌🙌🙌🙌
You are brilliant! Love it! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I know I was on about the green folder but think someone else beat me to it.. deffo don’t think she has it sorted…
Imagine the drama!?!?
🤣
Honestly it wouldn't shock me at all. I think she really got a gunk a week or two ago when she realised Frog Prince weren't lifting and laying her like she might have expected ? So for her not to have the basic essentials done while she's swanning round getting wedding phone cases like a title with a bride headband.🙈😅

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Where is her wedding dress stored? It’ll never survive in one piece by Friday.

Have visions of it ending up in the car booh covered in rah piss. Forget covid, watch out for weil’s disease Grease! 🐀 🦠

That's exactly what she wants though she doesn't want to spend a penny she has no shame
Yeah don’t enable her further. We all feel sorry for those kids and it’s a nice thought but we’d be no better than her enablers.

how grim is it that her big meany tattle haters and trolls want to chip in and buy her kids some toys? She should be ashamed!

Grace is probably convinced dat big meany Martin owns and runs tattle single handed.

more #gifted:
B2145016-A0AD-4036-BBC8-8F1681C2761F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Didn't she say she has a babysitter for the second day and night when she was trying to scab a night on the hotel when staying free in another one nearby.
I don’t really listen to her talk in her stories, I fast forward usually! 😂Still though the poor children - farmed off again. Such perfect weather out there. She could have got a cheap little paddling pool and a few little cheapy garden toys that won’t take much room up and let them have fun in such gorgeous weather. That’s all they need, to have their parents around them and give them their time.

• Heart

Sammie00

Haven’t followed her in years, went for a nose today as heard it was her wedding week. Have to say she looks from her stories (which I assume can’t be photoshopped as there’s a video up) like she’s shed a good bit of weight.

Madamex

VIP Member
If she had in fact lost a significant amount of weight she would have told us imo. What was it she lost in the year going to the gym? A stone or something?

jazzbot

VIP Member
I was waiting for 'ginsync' to be announced as the winner. Such a half arsed competition announcement. Not making the most of it all the ghoul. Sure it's HER BIG WEEK, EKKKK!

🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Could you imagine if someone wore white at her wedding!!
You'd be fucking dead. The motherload of all tantrums