Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoolingNobody

I have to give her credit, she’s looking great lately and seems to be in a better place mentally.

I think she’d have been best to reschedule the vaccines for Sienna though, poor little pet😢

Reactions: 1

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She’ll be doing another article someday soon about how the evil tattlers were making a laugh of her

Nocomment20

I know every mother is different. Every mother thinks at some point “I could be doing more for them, I not doing enough”
Does she honestly think she does enough for them?
She just sees them as an inconvenience and it’s so sad.

Personally, and this is just me, we chose to decide “were we go, they go”. The eldest is nearly 9 and we’ve never left them overnight night.

But how can she, in good conscience escape constantly? I don’t understand people like that.
Spot on 👌

usefullyuseless

VIP Member

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
The hair products she was gifted yesterday say on the bottles they are for 3a to 4c curls. That is proper curly hair...not waves. Like why do companies gift things that are completely unsuitable.

I have curly hair and no way would I buy from this brand now. You'd say something if she actually had curls.
I panicked there and rechecked it wasn't a good brand, I'll bet that brand probably isn't curly method safe.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
**it's Nips & Kips wedding day,
Will the tit tape keep the girls at bay Or will she run off with Lady Gray ***

True. I'd be very surprised if she had them this evening. I hope she does, I really do
So do I but I wouldn’t be one bit surprised it’s her wedding day after all 😂