Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I am honestly just so baffled by that long winded story this morning.

I love what I do- what does she actually do but talk into her phone, at the expense of spending time with her children, for lengthy periods of time. Usually on a walk on the couch. Like wtf does that even mean

I love sharing beautiful things- like what? Honestly what curated content does she share? What is her actual area? I don’t see any interior design/home, food, makeup (bar the odd Smokey eye), travel, garden content. Sweaty faced gym content is not beautiful.

I honestly think she is completely and seriously deluded after watching that.

Reactions: 33

Alucia

VIP Member
This may of been posted already? This is under one of her grid posts, a pinned one at the top from her hen 4 weeks ago.

Screenshot_20220713_235055_edit_288125979964888.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 33

MrsMooseisback

So two nights in a row sleeping away from her kids.
No shame this one, she may as well just be a glorified babysitter. Worlds worst mother, god help those poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

peaches2

I'll just never understand how influencers getting wined and dined and private boat trips/hotel stays, is supposed to convince me to buy a sun cream or any other product... I guess it's to convince the influencer to advertise for them going forward but then why do we need to see the treats etc?

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Is she actually taking pictures of peoples houses without permission 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Her sense of entitlement is like no other.. such bizzare behaviour, oh I'll just post random peoples houses to thousands of people.. my God!
Between this and ‘I’ve found a horse and I’ve named her’…she’s actually insufferable.

• Haha

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Imagine standing outside Graces house, taking a picture and posting online… the ‘be kind’ bridage would be all over it yet when grace does it, it’s somewhat accepted? Wtf like

roo689

VIP Member
Idiot. Trying to blag a freebie from the rival hotel she’s currently getting a freebie from. Her and her moronic leech knacker of a husband to be give me the rage.

• Heart
I'm surprised she didn't find a feather up there yesterday as a sign from her dad. She was up so high it's where the pigeons are.

• Haha

JoniM

When somebody like Grace uses her own children for content and for financial gain.. using other people's gaffs and pets as content wouldn't even register with her as inappropriate.

Reactions: 31

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Her page is open . Anyone can look at her stories
But we don't want to 🤷🏼 if it's being alluded to, why not just take the time to say out straight what's being said or post a screenshot. I like to read here for the goss, I don't want to have to go searching IG or WAI to find out what 20 different posts are referring to, without any of those posts actually saying what it is they are talking about.

• Heart
Whether you believe covid is a threat or not, if there was a rampant virus that could make you, at the very least, snotty and tired, would you honestly risk getting it so close to your wedding? If I spent upwards of 30k on a wedding I’d make damn sure nothing got in the way of me enjoying it and that would include limiting my social interactions in the run up to it. Surely anyone with half a brain cell would do the same.

• Heart

diazgoodnessnew

Looking for a freebie stay for after the wedding.. just go on their website and book a room like a normal person and pay for it.. and if its full, book somewhere else!

• Heart

daddygoose35

VIP Member
To the tune of another westlife song

When I’m looking for the cat
Yeah yeah

I am a 5 foot 10 in catsuit and Bambi eyes
Everybody's who's staring
Wouldn't believe that these kids are mine
I should have known I was wrong
When I left them for a life in pity
But they say you never miss the me time until it's gone, yeah

Guess I failed to love them
And I’m going out tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jackjack38

VIP Member
"Can't wait to be your wifey" euggggghhhhhh she is so cringey!!!!
Pretty much everyone can't wait till this circus is over.
If she was 24 I could probably understand her carry on but she's 30 whatever with two kids and they've lived together for yrs and talk to eachother like utter shite so please spare us!!!

• Haha
Is her sharing photos any different to Google maps though? You can very clear see everything in street view, I imagine these houses are all on it
Worlds apart. I doubt 170k people were viewing that road today on Google maps (address needed anyway) it's not live either, google haven't updated in 3 years , where she took it upon herself to share their houses live. It's a complete breach of what is acceptable. She needs a lesson on privacy

• Heart

Pianogal

“And what did Anne do…?”

anne came and enabled your lazy backside and you manipulated the situation to get her to clean your house, mind your kids anddo All the jobs you had 4 years to do!!!!!

the hair looks diabolical!!! She must havegot hair inspo from lady gray’s horse tail!!!!

• Haha