Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsMooseisback

You are right! Wouldnt wish any bride to have bad hair on their big day. I know 2 girls that hate their wedding pics for various reasons including regretting hair and dress. I know its first world problems but still shit after spending 10s of thousands.
I hate my wedding photos cause my ex husband is in them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 105

JoniM

Walkin the roads like an absolute pleb.. Beggin for freebies thinkin she's a celeb..
Kids down in Wexford or being reared by the creche..
Mags can't wait for the POST wedding sesh.

She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress
Don't mention Pelo..that hair is a mess
The kids will be there for an hour or two
Then it's back to being banished.
This day is all about you know who..

No mention of Kips sure he'll just turn up
Grace has been too busy filling her cup
Louis Copeland suits and Mammy in toe
That's about it..back to the Grace show

When the wedding is over she'll hit the absolute skids
But sure the creche and Nanny Ann will keep rearing the kids
And the 5am gym sessions will happen each day
For the fear that she would be left with Hay-Hay

So let's all raise a glass to the New Mrs Gernon
If she could marry herself on her heal she'd be turnin

Xxx Joni

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

jazzbot

VIP Member
In the last thread I mentioned I sent B2B a very quick email about some influencers who seem to be really struggling, over training, have back pain after their classes and doesn't appear to have people spotting.

I received a very rude reply from Sean. Firstly he changed my female name to the male form. For example: calling someone Daniel instead of Danielle. And he asked what makes me qualified to give an opinion. It's very sarcastic and beyond unprofessional.

That's it. I'm literally going to tell anyone who will listen that place is a cowboy operation and not to go.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

freebie hater

Grease became more widely known blogging her birth of Sienna and since then jumped on the mental health and being trolled bandwagon, Deneez writes poxy articles in the Sunday world rag i mean mag and Dom tailcoated on them and then when her Garda fiance cheated on her became more widely known as so many empathized with her. Now that my take on them! It hives me the rage the free stuff they get and how entitled they are when the test of us struggle to cover basic bills like mortgages electricity etc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Mummymeee

Let me get this straight...she's staying in the Wineport Lodge (for FREE) but proceeds to walk to a rival hotel in the same village and advertise for them with constant tags, having a coffee there and try and beg for a FREE stay! Unbelievable.
This is her job!! Imagine working for Apple but taking a stroll over to the Google building and talking about how amazing it is and how you've emailed them asking for a job opportunity. In the real world you'd be sacked and told where to go.
I'd be seriously having a word with her if I was the Wineport management, very ungrateful.
Is her free stay with P20 or with the Wineport Lodge?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She doesn’t have anxiety, she has literally been out and about every single day, at events, lunches, the beauticians, date nighs left right and centre, she needs to fuuuccccccccckkkkkkk off pulling the anxiety card.
You're not anxious, you're lazy, you're incapable of being a grown up, you're pandered to, you're spoilt, you're slovenly, you're greedy, you're unorganised, you're needy, but what you absolutely are not,is anxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Dreaglas

Is she actually taking pictures of peoples houses without permission 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Her sense of entitlement is like no other.. such bizzare behaviour, oh I'll just post random peoples houses to thousands of people.. my God!

• Angry
Reactions: 57

jazzbot

VIP Member
I'd say she's doing Boho waves and the extensions are to hold the curl. I've had to do that in the past as my hair is poker straight and doesn't hold curls.
100%, everything is screaming toward boho queen wannabe.

Reckon she'll ride in barefoot on Lady Gray up the aisle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
The veil will be black from dirt, all the wear it'll get over the next 13 days.

What a sad embarrassing loser she is. She really will crash after this wedding.
Seriously what is her content gonna be once it's done?

Best prepare ourselves for the *one week as Mrs Gernon, Two weeks as Mrs Gernon, 3 weeks as Mrs Gernon, My first shit as Mrs Gernon* posts and so on and so forth cause she will hash this wedding for content for years to come 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Honestly, marching along, tits swinging in the wind (great ad for women's best bras....)
My grandad was on the way to the bog with the tractor and trailer - came in for a cup of tea on his way and word for word "theres a one out there walkin down the road in a bra - this village has gone to the dogs!!" Instantly knew it was her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still bulling about the house being up.

We are from the area originally, she also posted my aunties house and my cousins are planning to contact her management. I know I comment here a lot so it’s obvious I take personal issue with Grace but this is beyond the pale in my opinion, they are deluded into thinking everyone wants their lives and private spaces up online.
Sorry to hear. We could perhaps know of each other!!

I dread it when i see she is around because it boils my blood she walking around advertising the place peeping into peoples driveways. Go home hun and try doing that in Dublin see how far it gets you! 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Delete, delete, delete. If ya delete it, it didn't happen.
They must teach this in influencer school.
Well people here don't forget, thankfully.
They can say what they like about tattle and trolls but this is where the likes of Grace are held accountable.
Absolutely no apology for yet another blunder. Just carry on as if nothing happened, maybe there'll be afew posts about anxiety or how she's so stressed about the wedding, to drum up some sympathy.
The begging for stays is absolutely disgraceful at this point. Put your hand in your dusty cobweb purse and pay for it yourself or here's an idea for a nice stay somewhere, STAY at home with your kids!!!

We are going home in afew months to Ireland to see family for the first time in 4 yrs, my husband and I never get away as we have nobody around to look after our kids, I had thought about booking us a night away when in Ireland for a treat but nearly had a coronary at the prices for one night!!
I have watched, Lou Cooney, Grace, Terrie Mc, Pippa, Retro, Tignam, Rosie C, Sarah Battle, over the past yr get free stay after free stay, costing tens of thousands from hotels all around the country and yet they are charging paying customers extortionate prices for a night (no champagne, chocolates, flowers, teddy bears, dinner, breakfast, drinks thrown in for free). It's an absolute disgrace at this point.
So there is noway I will pay to stay somewhere and potentially have one of these scroungers in a room next to me not paying a cent and getting even better service.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
After covid, especially from owning a business that was seriously affected by the lockdowns and restrictions, I've often defended businesses on this thread for giving freebies trying to redeem themselves and getting a bit of publicity after reopening.......

Fast forward 1/2 years, everybody in this country (almost everybody!) Is now living in an almost constant fear of what's coming over the next 6-12 months economically. People wondering how they're going to heat their houses during the winter as well as filling the fridge to feed their family, keep the Electricity going, keep their cars on the road and kit their kids our for going back to school. I couldn't give a fiddlers if the president himself was promoting a boat ride and a stay in Glasson right now, or promoting a €20 bottle of spf, they ain't getting no business from me. Maybe these places would now do better to reduce their prices a little bit, to reward the loyal customers that they have, to encourage repeat business rather than giving these blaggers the discounts, freebies etc when they are quite obviously NEVER going to return again and will just move on to the next freebie. They are so far removed from the real world, it is actually stomach churning.

/ end of rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Its someone 100% taking the piss, making a point about her bullshit ad for a shampoo she doesnt use and shes too stupid to realise because they're playing it like a fan and it's playing into her ego.
In fairness way more effective, less likely to get deleted and abuse from her idiotic followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 50