Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Going from bad to worse 🙃
'The best body'

💀

Ah would you ever stop that is one of the most ridiculous statements made on here. Don't walk the dog at 5am because it might wake other dogs?!! 🙈🤦‍♀️ It's actually a good time to walk them, especially in this heat as it's cooler for them earlier in the morning.

I'm no fan of hers but Jesus give the girl a break, she's exercising her dog at a quiet and cool time of the morning 🙄
To be fair, and this was mentioned already, it's a bit fucking rude to go around the green just outside an estate of houses talking into the phone, no doubt having to shout at Hayden and Cara before 6am because she's too busy talking into the phone to properly watch her pet and kid. You would 100% hear that especially at the moment everyone has their windows open - it's humid by night. Most people would be getting their last hour of sleep in before having to get up for work etc so I would be raging too to be woken up by this commotion. If the dog isn't on a lead, it could set off other dogs in the area and the fact most people would still be asleep, it would be an inconvenience.

She should just put the dog on the lead and pay attention and leave off talking into the phone - concentrate on Hayden and the dog.

Imagine getting up and looking out to see it's the fucking local thick out again getting her steps in. Coffee and food in each hand sauntering around the place in circles with her dog, child and possibly a horse now too - she's either out there at midnight or 5am and the fucker doesn't even have a job. She's a nutjob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Still laughing at her actually crying about how much she needed to do before the wedding and since then she has been in the Wineport Lodge, at westlife, at the cinema, a sleepover 🙄, down in wexford and probably more that I've forgotten. She is absolutely on another planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The Aldi copy of p20 is great and a fraction of the price.
Why would anyone pay a premium for actual p20 when what you’re funding is an overnight stay in an expensive hotel for a rough bunch of huns who don’t pay for anything in life. No thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 47

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I've no words for the carry on of her. Even the stuff she said about Kips "saving" her it's such an unhealthy dynamic.
Loads of people have an awful time with depression: what actually helps is: supportive family/friends (not enablers), medication, therapy (for me anyway; apologies if I missed anything)
It drives me ABSOLUTELY bonkers when women act like their boyfriend saved them. The only person 'saving' you should be you. A partner never "fixes" depression, cop on it just feeds into the whole stereotype that we are all useless/hopeless til we find ourselves a man.

Stop fannying about with free openings of envelopes and sort out the bits you need for your wedding instead of crying to your mother (at 34) about how stressed you are after her minding your kids so you could swan about taking photos of people's houses calling it content guzzling free food.

• Heart
Not even 8am and she's already got on my nerves🤣

When she was saying about hayden going asleep at half 5 yesterday, and her ma said he will be up at the crack of dawn... she didn't care cause she said sure ill be gone the gym .. all smug thinking Chris will have to deal with the child.. then she remembered she's not in the gym till half 9 so she had to get up...WITH HER OWN JAYSUS CHILD..

Then...she's wearing a dry robe which she got a month or TWO ago and only mentions it now .. companies need to stop sending this ungrateful twat stuff...

Happy Friday guyssssss..

I need coffee ☕ 😁

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

influencethis6

VIP Member
Her poor mother.. so at some stage last week , after her day fannying about in WPL, after her massages, after her boat cruise, free food / drinks, after all her beauty treatments...she thought to herself, I need a panic attack now, coz I've not done any of the bits on thd wedding to do list.

So while Kips was helping his mam, she got her mam to do her jobs. The woman is a disgrace.

Get off your overindulgened, over enabled, victim centric arse & organise your own wedding.

I really hope once thus farce of a wedding is over, her family totally step back. Herself & Kips had those 2 kids, then raise them ( she does not work, so no excuse.. anxiety my hole!).

Kips & Nips wanted the big wedding, then organise it...Christ knows ye have had 4 years to do it!

Christ she will be insufferable this week... her "team" on her wedding morning.

Don't focus on the wedding day, focus on the marriage. The post wedding crash will be monumental. Her content ( if you can call it that) is all wedding focused.

Perhaps she'll start a cheeseboard page..nips&kipsdocheesedips

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Nosymam

A sleepover? Are they 14?! And grace saying they miss Jens Journey. That's because Jen promised her son a movie night and followed through with it. Not abandoned him to facemasks with her mates 😠

jazzbot

VIP Member
There will be bowl banging and howling at the moon all NIGH thanks to that horrible big mean man Martin.

We all know Greazy can't deal with anyone correcting her. I'm sure Krispy Kreme Kips will be loving the return of his balling, screaming, anxiehe woman baby after her fucking sleepovers. The biggest child in the house.

Can't stop laughing to myself about that poor farmer today who witnessed this absolute MESS of a person walking around in crop sets that don't fit, videoing herself, taking photos of people's homes and talking to horses while people tried to get ready for work and go about their day.

Grease trying to do a posh accent to the horse: 'WEOILL HELLO LADDEH GRAY, LET ME LOOK INTO YOUR SOUL. WANNA BOWL BANG?'

Lady Gray after 30 seconds with Greazy:

mlh.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
In true Grace fashion..... She has done more promoting of Glasson and Glasson Lakehouse than she has of either the Wineport or P20 suncream..... How does she still get paid for this shit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Is she not scarlet for herself that the rest of them are in converse jeans and jackets!!??? It’s obviously not a hen or they’d have hen T-shirts or something to make them match. She’s just a random eejit in a veil and white dress, I physically cringed when I saw the group pic 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 44

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Haha thank you. Genuinely a bit of a sneer going on this morning she walked through the village like that a few strange looks were given!! To be honest I might message - obviously don't want to use my own insta as I'll be the bad one then 😳
We are from the area originally, she also posted my aunties house and my cousins are planning to contact her management. I know I comment here a lot so it’s obvious I take personal issue with Grace but this is beyond the pale in my opinion, they are deluded into thinking everyone wants their lives and private spaces up online.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

cg32

Can’t believe she went for a coffee in a nice hotel in a half top and shorts bet up her camel toe 🤢 how has that become socially acceptable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

TheCatsMa

I don't know about anyone else but I can't justify paying money for a hotel in Ireland at the moment. We had a babysitter for 1 night for our anniversary recently and we looked around for a decent hotel for a reasonable amount of money and honestly, we couldn't justify it. I'm not even talking 5 star, even 4 star would do and we were looking at €350+ for 1 night 🤢 for what? A bed for the night? Totally scandalous.

These wans swanning around thinking this is 'work' absolutely sicken me. She raced home from Wexford because she had to 'work' is how she is justifying this shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm just being nitpicky now but at this stage with MH issues having been highlighted and with so much more heightened awareness of MH, do we really need people like Grace telling us its OK to not be OK. It's getting a bit patronising. It's the same with body acceptance, "how to achieve a beach body, own a body" stuff. Jumping on these overflowing bandwagons to get the likes and shares. I'm sick of it, not an original thought between them all. It's like groundhog day.

• Heart
Reactions: 41