Faces by Grace #61 Kids with ma, smelling her da, please God put on a bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @username123456 for the thread title with the most likes. Your prize is a cheeseboard made by Grace's own fair hands. Go easy on those pastrami roses 🀒

Quick recap: Grace is still a gym bore with minimal visible results. She's also a hen party bore. She continues to dodge her kids as much as possible. Wedding is in t-minus 14 days. We can't wait to see the dress... πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The size of their feet in the group pic... but she dosent edit pics right πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Ffs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
61 threads of people calling out her BS and we know she reads every single word. HOW does she not have an ounce of self awareness and still thinks we are all trolls and she’s perfect…

Reactions: 18
Strangest angled photo I've ever seen. And what's the random plate of food doing in the middle of all the pics. She looks like an eejit sat there with a veil on her.

Reactions: 14
Is she not scarlet for herself that the rest of them are in converse jeans and jackets!!??? It’s obviously not a hen or they’d have hen T-shirts or something to make them match. She’s just a random eejit in a veil and white dress, I physically cringed when I saw the group pic 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She can’t even go to a concert and has to make it about herself πŸ™„ Mags is definitely sick of her tit by the little jabs at her!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.