Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hang on... shes swammed here there and everywhere, westlife, sleepover in Doms then 2 days amd a night in a freebie hotel. No sign of anxiety there, then she has a panic attack because instead of doing stuff thst needs to be done in the AMPLE free time she has, she arses about then her mammy comes running.
Instead of supporting her in ways that will actually help her cope and give her proper coping mechanisms, help her plan and orgamkse which would be good for her mental health, they all just arrive do what she needs because hse has leg things pile up doing what she wants rather than what needs to be done, and leave. This is long term learned behaviour that they have all added to.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mummymeee

Fuck Grace and fuck her fake anxiety! She wants to cry anxiety and have Anne come over and help her but yet her own 5 year old tells her she misses her and displays signs of anxiety and Grace just draws a stupid heart on her hand...why can't she do like Anne and drop whatever freebie day she had planned and help Sienna out by spending time with her and reassuring her. I have zero sympathy for her.
I think she lied about being in therapy, she should know all the coping skills by now on how to handle her anxiety. That's why I strongly think she's faking the anxiety cause she knows that's all she has to say and her family with come pandering to her every need.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
She also said she's passionate about creating content?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's all well and good Grace but your content it literal shit. Literally your child carrying shit and you constantly self indulging. Not really what the people want to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
When she said she dropped into her friend "unannounced" nothing annoys me more than someone turning up on my door step 😂😂 disrespectful of other people and their time but as long as she got to have some cheese 🥰

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Honestly no way, I wouldn’t let a toddler pick up sticks. I grew up in the country (farm to be exact) and we would always get shouted at (lovingly!) by adults if we picked up sticks or anything that would be left laying around overnight outside for fear of contracting weils disease (some call it wheelers too I think disease etc). A child in school got it at one stage and we were all weary enough. Laugh all ye want city folk but that’s country hygiene for ya!

I’d always be mindful myself of it too.
Holy christ on a bike save me now, you are so sheltered please stop hahahahahah country girl here too, we are not all like this pls stop were not aliens

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She loves keeping it real 🙄
Spare me.

Also, she’s been a bridal make up artist for years?? When????

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
Why on earth do any of them need to stay over night in a fancy hotel to promote sun cream?! Surely, she could have done a more informative ad / post at the weekend whilst she was actually outside, in the sun, at the beach!

Honestly, they'll do & promote anything for a freebie! Why do all 4 huns need to go!?!

Like applying oil to an overcooked rasher!

Joke the lot of them!

• Haha

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm just being nitpicky now but at this stage with MH issues having been highlighted and with so much more heightened awareness of MH, do we really need people like Grace telling us its OK to not be OK. It's getting a bit patronising. It's the same with body acceptance, "how to achieve a beach body, own a body" stuff. Jumping on these overflowing bandwagons to get the likes and shares. I'm sick of it, not an original thought between them all. It's like groundhog day.
It’s very patronising. It’s easy to have a positive mood/ego boost, feel good and glowy and bikini ready when your ‘job’ is literally just treatments and freebies. She moves her body regularly, gets free hair extensions, free facials, free clothes, can go get coffee and take a walk whenever she wants, can nap whenever she wants, free spa trips and hotel stays…. Of COURSE she feels good and like she can accept her body. She has the most nourished well rested body in the country.

It’s different for people who work 40 hours, commute an hour each way, mind kids, are in bad relationships, have debt, have family issues, have no support, don’t have €10 to spare to buy a yoga mat never mind gym memberships, facials, massages, nails, hair. How are people supposed to feel ‘bikini ready’ and practice ‘wellness’ when they have real actual problems. They all make me sick. Not one of them would ever say ‘look, I have a €500 skin care routine, would a follower like this free hydro facial I was offered?’

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Yep111

Also I personally wouldn’t let a small child pick up dog shit and random sticks he found. Could have rat droppings or pee on it. Child will no doubt touch his face or put hands in his mouth he’s far too young. She’s not even paying full attention - too busy on her phone!

talk to “us” later when you’re homealone with your kids in care full time. Brilliant fucking mother!
Ohh come on....you wouldn't allow your child to pick up sticks while playing in the woods?!
Of course not dog poo but children love to play with sticks my kids done it and didn't come to any harm. I'm seriously not a fan of her but I feel at times people on here pick on the really stupid stuff!!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Isn't it mad this whole group of friends end up in the same business, thay are all getting the freebies and I'm sorry but thay are all common as muck. The fact Grace can barely string a sentence together half the time and here she is getting any amount of free stays and treatments for sweet fuck all is actually a joke at this point.

• Heart
A friend of mine works in investment and advertising and she reckons Instahun marketing is the most lucrative method of advertising in the industry. The return of investment in the majority of cases is in the 1000s of percent. Business is business. For every negative feedback a business will get from using a particular influencer, they probably get 10 times that number in bookings. Frustrating as it may be businesses are not going to stop using influences because a randomer doesn't like their lifestyle.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

hunnybunny36

She's looking for a cabin for 1 night, they are a 3 night stay minimum! Its she gets that for one night ill be contacting the hotel! She should take the kids away for a couple of days before they go on honeymoon.

Reactions: 34

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've been anxious the past 6 weeks.

Fucking spare me. Didn't seem to anxious swanning about going to every lick of a stamp.

I would seriously question what sort of therapists she has been handing money to over the past 10 plus years because she has ZERO coping skills.

( Also lol at her saying she lives to create content 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Flower45

VIP Member
So the day after getting married she is planning a night away where she goes to the spa and Chris goes golfing???? Alone time already? They have such a weird relationship.

As for posting pics of other peoples private homes on an open platform. Such ignorance but sure she only thinks of herself at all times.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Can we PLEASE move on about screenshotting or not screenshotting mags story. Clearly people have different opinions so it doesn’t need to be discussed to death

• Heart