Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taelove

aw christ she will be kicking her titties up the aisle, obviously the bridal shop told her when she tried it on she needed tit tape but no in her "expert" opinion she doesnt need the tape she knows best

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Lads its not a competition or anything but like, him working full time and abroad somethings is giving her anxiety? There are so many families where one or both parents are on shifts and are like passing ships in the night. Where both parents work full-time and have bills that are currently spiralling atm. Parents where mams or dads will have to be away for days and sometimes weeks at a time, with no support from friends or family, and you know what they do? they just get on with it.
I know mental health doesn't care how rich you are or how easy or hard you have it in life. But as others have said, she had no coping skills and no will to develop any because her 'team' will just fix everything for her.
She needs to grow up and help and save her fucking self. It annoys me because I have struggled myself as have some friends and family, but she makes people with mh issues look weak and incapable and in need of rescuing all the time. Annoys me to no end

• Heart

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
It's really infuriating isn't it. I was looking to book a night or two somewhere before kids go back to school. My husband has an intense few weeks coming in work and will be working a lot so was hoping for a nice break to surprise him. With the cost of everything rn , I can't justify the prices hotels are looking for. You're looking at at least 300e per night and these fuckers given it all for nothing.

• Sad

Foggy

Chatty Member
It is actually pitiful at this stage how much Greasy is away. Her house in cihy west is like an airport terminal, she just saunters through to get some food and is off again to her next destination. Can anyone predict if this insta bubble will ever burst? It is nothing but toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her post is actually very sweet with the dog and the kids. But Jesus Christ those sunglasses, does she not look at herself in the mirror and laugh. They’re so ridiculous on her
The post was very weird I thought. Brought the kids to the spot where Chris proposed four years ago to reminisce but Chris is nowhere to be seen?! Do you not usually reminisce with the person that was involved in the memory?! He’s not dead like!
They have the most bizarre relationship. They rarely do things together with those kids, they are like two Co-parents that share the kids

Tubslife

Chatty Member
So instead of saying she is excited to take the kids away she said she has to struggle through to because she will miss the gym and the Fookin hand under her chin again 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

Pianogal

How did she justify the sleepover at the weekend, knowing this trip was coming up??

must like tit for tat with those oversized toddlers and their parenting….
grace sees any opportunity to exploit chris’ absence (mainly for work) to benefit herself for some me time!!!!
that suncream brand need a kick in the hole too! Grace just spent 2 of the hottest days In Wexford and not once did she whip out the suncream!

I wash my hands with the lot of them!

• Sad

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
PUT YOUR TITS AWAY GRACE, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!

Apologies for shouting, she's just not getting the message about this is she 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Don't judge me 😂 but I followed Grace for the soul purpose of trying to see if she interacted with any of the posts on Rue de Seine's insta. I went through all the posts since the start of the year and these are the only 2 she's liked so I'd say it's gonna be one of them! Both pretty dresses but not sure on how they'll look on her! What do we think? Don't worry I've unfollowed already 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
For anyone wanting to see mags stories, they were from Friday and are on waragainstagrammers (mags_mong)

Can't get over this woman child but glad to see she read my post from yesterday and tidied up around her instead of lounging around someone else's house 😂😂

She's not an early bird, everyone knows she started getting up early as a way of getting more me time, avoiding responsibility and so she can go to bed early to dodge more responsibility, probably has a nap as well. I'm at my mother's this morning, got up and tidied up what we used, walked her dog etc. I can't imagine ever being so self indulgent as to get up in someone else's home, let myself out their back garden to sit in their egg chair for a "pocket of peace" if you're up early to go home, go home you tit.

Reactions: 28