Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
It's SO FUCKING ANNOYING when she stops after every 5th word to have a conversation with Hayden.
Either have a conversation with the child or come on Instagram. No need to do both hunzo xoxo

Reactions: 41
Her stories this morning she swans around without a care in the world, she’s on another planet she really is.
You couldn't make it up really!! She swans off for a walk on her own for over 2 hours when she is supposed to be on a press trip - it's for a suncream brand and it was quite bright and sunny out early this morning, did she mention anything about applying suncream or being sun safe? Then she shows herself having coffee at a different hotel to the one she is having a FREE stay in!! She really is lacking in common sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

jazzbot

VIP Member
10 days to go. Eh Covid anyone?
Grease doesn’t give a f!

Gimme dem freebeez
Guzzle guzzle nom nom

Disclaimer: not getting into a covid debate.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Skinner

VIP Member
When she was saying about hayden going asleep at half 5 yesterday, and her ma said he will be up at the crack of dawn... she didn't care cause she said sure ill be gone the gym .. all smug thinking Chris will have to deal with the child.. then she remembered she's not in the gym till half 9 so she had to get up...WITH HER OWN JAYSUS CHILD..
THIS ⬆
She was thinking f it, not my problem, I won't be here. She's a dose.

• Heart
  • Haha

Swordshead

Also is it just me but she shouldn’t have the dog out off the leash at that hour of the morning in a housing estate as it might wake other dogs who would be asleep and they might start barking.
Ah would you ever stop that is one of the most ridiculous statements made on here. Don't walk the dog at 5am because it might wake other dogs?!! 🙈🤦‍♀️ It's actually a good time to walk them, especially in this heat as it's cooler for them earlier in the morning.

I'm no fan of hers but Jesus give the girl a break, she's exercising her dog at a quiet and cool time of the morning 🙄

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I still can't get over how Kips saved her from bring dumped what 15 years ago?
Like how much of a kick in the teeth is it that she still talks about how devasted she was in Aus, as if the ex was the love of her life.
Grace cop the fuck on, you were dumped, while in Australia, no house together no kids, yes it sucks but imagine being dumped after 5 years of living together and being kicked out of the house you'd looked after, just because your name wasn't on the deeds. Guess what happened? I got over it, she's a bloody emotional vampire.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

roo689

VIP Member
The price of wineport lodge is horrific. So glad I cancelled my stay earlier this year

Also how are any of them influential? Jen lives in her parents. Going to promote sun cre-um. Jesus wept. All rough as a badgers arse

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gerry o

VIP Member
My sister was in Louis Copeland last week looking around guy came over and said can I help you with anything she said not really I’m just looking at the prices and until you stop giving these instagrammer free stuff I wouldn’t buy here he was like oh right ok really nice trying to explain and say they give discounts to anyone who asks she said like 10% also said like I know it’s nothing to do with you but ordinary people getting pissed of with these freebie wedding suits etc 😂

• Heart

ny_style

VIP Member
In fairness, I know quite a few people who’ve been pretty sick with covid the last few weeks. Not ‘just a cold’. Seems the booster protection has worn off by now.
If I was getting married in a fortnight I’d sure as hell be taking all the precautions I was taking a year ago to try to avoid it.

Skinner

VIP Member
The sis in law has the measure of her. Change anxious to excited. That's exactly what it is. Excitement for her wedding, and perhaps panic over the jobs she should have done months ago.
She was a bridal mua for years 🤣
I'll tell you what you are now Grace, a comedian and a 🤡

• Haha
So nine days out for the wedding she’s only getting to organising the “day two”. Is the day two not organised with the wedding, perhaps she was holding out for a freebie that never materialised. Instead, her and Kips heading off alone to Glasson Lakehouse that she emailed TODAY for a private cabin for a booking next Saturday, in high season. She actually doesn’t live in reality! A quick Google search shows they have rooms in the main hotel ranging from 450-850 per night! I’d say the email was a beg for a freebie or discount

• Heart
Reactions: 37

username123456

For the people saying the photos of the houses are illegal / data breach / GDPR violation etc - it isn't

It's stupid / annoying / Ill thought out whatever else you want to call it but certainly not the former.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37