Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencethis6

VIP Member
She rushed back from Wexford for free food, horse bothering & to case a load of houses in Glasson?!

She has fawned over Wineport Lodge, p20 suncream, Glasson Lake House & women's best in one day.. who the hell is she actually advertising? Utterly useless at her so called job!

Just gimme gimme gimme! On the beg constantly!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mammy2021

VIP Member
The whoring yesterday raving about the hotel she’d like to stay in and instead of just checking for availability online or just popping into reception and query her cabin for the night. She sends an email? Who the fuck does that only insta huns begging for a freebie. And from the thousands they get doing an “ad”, you’d think they’d well afford it. 🤬
Only thing to do is email the hotels. Tell them you wouldn’t be staying as a paying guest when they’re throwing freebies at IG scumbags left, right and centre.
I emailed a hotel about an Instahun gifted an indulgent freebie - they got back and said it was “part of their overall marketing strategy which works from time to time”. Also said I was most welcome to come and stay. I replied no thanks, I’ll spend my hard earned money elsewhere. Unfortunately it’s the done thing nowadays. I thought the hotel rooms sold themselves without gifting loads of them away. I won’t be staying at any Irish hotels this summer, they can lick my hole! 😂😂

• Haha
According to their website all that's left for 23rd is king rooms.

I emailed them is influencer for "instead of just booking like a normal person. I've sent them an email begging for a free stay in exchange for me showing the bare minimum. Because I'm an entitled asshole who thinks the world revolved around me"

And shes a total twat for posting peoples houses like that!!!

• Heart

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
So a newly created account, with no follower, posts and not following anyone. If a similar account was being mean they would be called out as a troll and comment deleted. Very strange that she is interacting with it at all.

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Why is the hair black and orange?? I thought she was going to do a big overhaul on it, a light brown with a few highlights to brighten her up and especially for a summer wedding. It’s giving witch vibes now and the extensions look really dry

Heidi88

VIP Member
Ah come the hell on here. I'm all in agreement with the rediculous hen comments but asking that she stays home for fear of covid is a bit much. It's an endemic virus ffs, that'll rip regardless and it's time to get on with life and stop blaming people for an unavoidable situation . I work in the hse and all our covid patients were in hospital for other reasons when they got it in the hospital.
I have met some bridezillas in my day but I've never seen the build up to a wedding like this. It's so odd that she's barely mentions little Sienna's dress or had any little occasion for her since she's having so many for herself.
Having just gotten over covid if I had my wedding coming up I would be very careful in the run up to it. I was wiped for around 4 days. Tired, delirious with a temperature of close to 40, headache and nausea. No cough really but going downstairs was an effort and i am still shattered now over 2 days after testing negative and close to two weeks after being exposed.

Everyone is different but covid could very easily ruin the wedding. Not sure if wedding insurance covers covid anymore and knowing Grace they dont have insurance anyway so imagine how much they could lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Flower45

VIP Member
I seriously cannot believe that bitch said it won't matter if H wakes up at the crack of dawn cos she will be in the gym!!! And doesn't care! Yeh Chris that's a catch you are marrying.

She is not all there lives in cloud cuckoo land who goes to the fucking woods at 6am with a toddler in the rain? No cop on, no maturity as a mother or person in their 30's. Scary that this shit show is raising children she is like a teenager.

• Heart

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Ah come on now. Country girl here too and god knows we never washed our hands from morning till night back in the day. This is all a new thing which I agree with by the way but you can go too far. Nothing wrong with a kid picking up sticks on a walk. I’m sure she will wipe his hands before going home or when they get there.

Lorz19

Chatty Member
I think it just expired from her stories.
Mad she didn't take down lady gray either after Martin called her out .
This is the same tit that fed the deer in phoenix prk when there’s visible signs all over saying don’t feed them. Same gobshite would prob claim if any of the animals hurt her or children.

FrooLoo

I nearly vomited in my mouth when she said I’ve named the horse Lady Gray! Don’t know why it just gave me the major ick that a grown woman is going round naming random horses 🤢

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
So she packed the kids up early to get home & head for a free lunch in wineport lodge!!!
Off with Jen, Dom & Deneez
PR for P20 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

peaches2

The "don't be fool, I'm organised chaos" at the end cracked me up. Who was fooled? She genuinely thinks that because she had a coat in the car for her child, people are watching thinking "wow, super mammy". What a low bar...

• Haha

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
GET HER MARTIN! :LOL: :LOL:
this is what happens when a family tries to play nice and kindly/privately reach out to the hotel, the management and the brand and get fobbed off by EVERYONE. No one would step up and take action or offer a shred of sincerity. I fail to understand why as clearly she has given no good press to anyone involved. My auntie is mortified she had to email a local business and an agency in London over something as stupid as this.

• Haha

annamum2

It's so strange that she considers a perfect romantic getaway the night after they get married to be Chris playing golf, on his own and her in the Spa on her own. Chris may as well bring his Playstation with him because it sounds like that's all the action he'll be getting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Congratulations to @username123456 for the thread title with the most likes. Your prize is a cheeseboard made by Grace's own fair hands. Go easy on those pastrami roses 🤢

Quick recap: Grace is still a gym bore with minimal visible results. She's also a hen party bore. She continues to dodge her kids as much as possible. Wedding is in t-minus 14 days. We can't wait to see the dress... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
How sad is it watching the little fella chatting away to her and she doesn’t give two shits? There was no need for her to prioritise talking into her phone unprofessionally as usual anyways!

he said to her mam look!
Her; *annoyed* yes berries. No interest shown!
hayden: no mammy there’s bugs in there!

look at him, he’s growing up, noticing more. She had zero interest in stopping and chatting with him and maybe figuring out what kind of insects they were so the child can learn and encourage him to think more for himself. Dopey grace telling the child insects are berries! Hayden is smarter than her!

it was circa 6am and you’ve no job to go to! Talk to your child!!

Walking with a dog and toddler isn’t exactly a power walk either so don’t mind claiming it was your steps. It was a saunter you probably burned 4 cals.

keep in mind he gets hardly any time with her too! These kids are legit neglected it’s awful!! She’s a piece of shit!

Last edited:
  • Sad
She had a panic attack the other evening because Martin called her out. She fucked up and rang her mother. Grae you big adult child

jazzbot

VIP Member
Sweet mother of god🙈what is he like 🙄 so feminine looking and she’s looks so ugh the pair of them are made for each other. 😅
I can't take credit for this and can't remember who said it.

But this is literally them. Onslo and Daisy - trailor trash:

special guest.jpg

How much better with Grace looked if she went with a boho bob instead and from what we know, it would suit the dress/style she is going for:

gm.jpg

gm2.jpg

• Wow