Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her but she said Chris was a fan of Game of Thrones when they went to that glamping trip last year or the year before as it was somewhere near where they filmed!
Ah fair enough, I only dip in and out so wasn't sure. It's just I remember around the time if the finale loads of people I follow being so hyped up for it and I don't rem her at all. Still if they got it for free it's annoying because I thought 40 quid was a bit steep.

Reactions: 3
Ah fair enough, I only dip in and out so wasn't sure. It's just I remember around the time if the finale loads of people I follow being so hyped up for it and I don't rem her at all. Still if they got it for free it's annoying because I thought 40 quid was a bit steep.
Unless the hotel added it as part of their freebie!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone see the Dublin Live article outing an influencer (90k plus followers) for begging for a free meal on international womens day in exchange for some 'lovely media exposure'. The organiser is rightly disgusted as the meal proceeds are due to go towards female empowerment. Wonder who it is??!!

Gas thing is that whoever it is would make out they were 'invited in'. Makes ya wonder how much they are actually gifted versus scrounging. Pack of leeches. I'd rather pay my way and hold onto my dignity.

This influencer bubble cant burst fast enough. They actually turn people off a product now, we've all had enough.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
None of them are ever invited they are all bottom feeders who have their hands out permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone see the Dublin Live article outing an influencer (90k plus followers) for begging for a free meal on international womens day in exchange for some 'lovely media exposure'. The organiser is rightly disgusted as the meal proceeds are due to go towards female empowerment. Wonder who it is??!!

Gas thing is that whoever it is would make out they were 'invited in'. Makes ya wonder how much they are actually gifted versus scrounging. Pack of leeches. I'd rather pay my way and hold onto my dignity.

This influencer bubble cant burst fast enough. They actually turn people off a product now, we've all had enough.
That was Louisa Connolly Burnham.

They’re all at it, the wrong (or right!!!) people were messaged this time and she got called out for it. Love when they get called out they all think they’re invincible!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh ye of little faith, she has posted her competition now.
I can't believe some of you doubted her........

(Possibly the first time she has EVER posted anything on time!🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has the competition up and it's for a stay in a suite so not even the penthouse that she was in.

Oh ye of little faith, she has posted her competition now.
I can't believe some of you doubted her........

(Possibly the first time she has EVER posted anything on time!🤣)
Still took 2 days though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has the competition up and it's for a stay in a suite so not even the penthouse that she was in.

Still took 2 days though lol
Are PR people these days actually alright in the head? Who the duck decided "let's hire Grace of all people to come do a PR stay, advertise the hotel, put her in one room and give her a competition to run for an entirely different room that her followers in Mexico and Thailand won't have ever seen before" and for their boss to go "great idea, great way to spend a few thousand, well done" instead of firing them on the spot.......

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s a cute hoor with that competition, you have to follow her to enter it 😂😂 there will be a jump in followers until they all realise how woeful her content and hygiene is and there is a mass unfollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The voucher for the comp is valid from a Sunday to Thursday - when a lot of us are working our handy 9-5’s 😤 or being a parent to our kids - sums Grace up to a t!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The voucher for the comp is valid from a Sunday to Thursday - when a lot of us are working our handy 9-5’s 😤 or being a parent to our kids - sums Grace up to a t!
To be fair that's on the hotel, not Grace! Not that she'd ever think to flag that with them though.

Reactions: 5
To be fair that's on the hotel, not Grace! Not that she'd ever think to flag that with them though.
All hotel deals , vouchers on living social etc and comps are usually Sunday to Thursday i dont think she can be blamed for that the fine details are up to the hotel not her

Reactions: 9

It’s on tea spill who she is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.