Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At stop now 🤣 it wasn’t as creepy as you make it sound! I had to go look at her stories after reading that and was expecting something more!

I don’t get this either. If she has a long torso she will know that she needs her dresses a little longer than a shorter person. I’m all for wear what you like but that cannot be comfortable at all!
I forgot to mention he was peeping out from behind a curtain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just see a post on Teaspill insta about an Influencer/actress messaging 2 restaurants asking for a free meal for two in exchange for some social media mentions or whatever. Even gave a specific date 🤦‍♀️
But anyway, I guarantee you Grace does this all the time. And all the brunches and lunches in the fancy spots, between her & Dom I'd say they have all the business owners heads wrecked looking for freebies

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Sounds so wheezy in that last story. Smoking something whacky maybe?! 😆 we don’t need to know about your bedroom antics Grace

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So hotels give freebies to "Instagrammers" for advertising. I get that.

But. Her engagement is down. Her followers are dropping like flies.

So imagine, the hotel approaches her for a gifted stay. She says, hey! let's do a collab and I will run a competition for you for a gifted stay. She gets engagement and followers. The hotel gets engagement and followers. Everyone is a winner.

But nah. Grabby hole has to have everything for herself.
I had to really look to see where she was staying. This little @ in tiny writing. I’d be pissed off if I was the hotel

Reactions: 4
I had to really look to see where she was staying. This little @ in tiny writing. I’d be pissed off if I was the hotel
The hotel didn’t give this to grease for promotion or advertising.. they gave it to her because they know she’s a wonderful human being that deserves a break.. why should she tag them and show off their establishment 😏 she’s as useless as tits to a bull

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who wants to take bets on a 'surprise' baby and a postponed wedding..
I really hope not and I pray Kips has the sense to not let that happen, I pray they both do. Poor Sienna barely gets a look in as it is.

Reactions: 13
Who wants to take bets on a 'surprise' baby and a postponed wedding..
Oh god please no! sure she's just a big baby herself, can't handle adulthood or the 2children she has already throwing a 3rd one in the mix she would never get out of the bed

Reactions: 6
Back to bed, a look around shops and The Game of Thrones? Don't rush home to the kids whatever you do! Pair of fools.

She's def upped her botox game recently. Her face didn't move at all when she was laughing at Chris in her stories. Does she ever talk about it does anyone know, i.e. has she admitted to it?

Reactions: 7
She's def upped her botox game recently. Her face didn't move at all when she was laughing at Chris in her stories. Does she ever talk about it does anyone know, i.e. has she admitted to it?
No she never said she got botox.

I remember she spoke about lip fillers before but she said that she couldn't get them because Chris hates them

Reactions: 3
Not the best advertisement for WB.

Them shorts look like they’re cutting off her circulation. You can’t photoshop your way out of this one Greasy.

No doubt after this picture Grease will be taking to the bed for a few days🙄
Some difference to last nights pictures too

Not the best advertisement for WB.

Them shorts look like they’re cutting off her circulation. You can’t photoshop your way out of this one Greasy.

No doubt after this picture Grease will be taking to the bed for a few days🙄
Il probably be ate for saying this and I’m not fat shaming and I know she’s entitled to wear what she wants but I’m going to say it anyway to point out the fact she is delusional when it comes to her size, she’s probably one of the bigger girls in the gym photo and she’s the only one wearing skimpy clothes in the midst of winter.. I genuinely don’t believe she sees what we see, she sees a size or two bigger than what she wants to be when in reality It’s more than that

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.