Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't the ads here linked to your own activity? 😂
I can only imagine the ads that pop up on graces phone 😂 What to do with your angry growler? Are your cat and dog riding each other? Tips on how to wear clothes for as long as possible without washing them? Got kids? Tricks on how to pawn them off! Portion control for dummies!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How BORING has this thread got 😂. God its so obvious when she's grasping for work cause here grinds to a halt.

That BA role for soSoupy was cringe to watch and the makeup looks cakey and patchy.

Also. NeVeR mIsS a MoNdAy. My favourite mantra of a Grace week. Will we see it today?

Reactions: 17
I have blocked most of the blaggers because I kept loosing hours of my life down the rabbit hole so i can't say this with any sort of certainty, but SURELY there are events are back by now? Is she just not invited to any thing anymore? Like she can't use the kids as an excuse not to go to things because they are in school / crèche most of the day

Reactions: 7
I have blocked most of the blaggers because I kept loosing hours of my life down the rabbit hole so i can't say this with any sort of certainty, but SURELY there are events are back by now? Is she just not invited to any thing anymore? Like she can't use the kids as an excuse not to go to things because they are in school / crèche most of the day
I was thinking this
Remember the old days of a Benefit launch etc and you’d see the like of Joanne Larby etc in someone else’s stories and be astounded at how different they look in reality

There’s no photoshopping reality
Graces Irish dancer pose wouldn’t cut it Live😂

Reactions: 8
Shes trying that hard to pose to naturally look slimmer (just because she can't photoshop properly with Sienna in the pic) she has removed whatever bit of a neck she has 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can’t even upload her stories properly 😂🙈 does she not check this out straight after posting ? She’s as lazy! Also I have a disc….stories end! Hahaha great ad Grace BRAVO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The face on sienna is life 😅😅😅😅😅😅

She's as bored of her tit as the rest of us 🙃

"With the gals" que awkward pose with the child and the dog is miles away.

Ah stop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That gear looks rank.. if she’s wearing a waist trainer in that it ain’t working

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.