Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
"Chris said im loosing weih off my face" CHRIS IS AN ENABLER!!! Yes, she exercises but the size of her food portions are MASSIVE, they were away Sat night had a 3 course meal, cocktails, and a fry the next morn, hardly killing it on the healthy eating front🙄 Grace is totally delusional.....

• Heart
Reactions: 28

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Am I the only bitch that doesn't feel one bit sorry for her? She knows what to do, she's done it before on slimming world. She's too greedy to say no and too lazy to actually try.

She's delusional if she thinks she will fit into the boho style dress. She needs a cup of cop the fcuk on and get a dress that suits her actual size. March is soon approaching and she won't change much by then.
I don't feel sorry for her either.
She is manipulative, she whinges and cries and plays the baby to everyone around her and she is pandered to.

She is shit at her job, looks for a clap on the back and praise for doing basic tasks.
She is a grown ass woman like the rest of us who needs to take responsibility for her own life.

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I think Grace is planting a seed, how that she's tried exercise, diet etc, something must be wrong.
Next path will be surgery. Its her way of showing that she's tried everything and not taking the easy way out to loose weight.
Reality is, she will take the easy way out and get surgery. Its probably booked already.

• Heart

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Ah okay, I was just guessing but regardless of her height she herself said before she wanted to lose between 4 and 5 stone. Even if she's 6 foot, they'd be recommending between 20 to 25 kg weight loss.

Also sorry I cannot with the holding the edge of her dress up 🤢 every time such a bored, tired pose. Posing like a small child when she's in her 30s. It ain't cute Grace
Stop we all know she is 10 foot tall

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Thump

VIP Member
Sorry I so don't agree that there "is nothing wrong with her" she is morbidly obese and very very unhealthy. So yes there is something wrong with that. She is high risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease. That's not ok in your 30s! She is walking herself into all sorts of health problems. There is something seriously off with her. She has to be a serious over eater to be that size considering she goes to the gym that much.
So sick of everyone saying she should own her size sorry she shouldnt its dangerous!
Jaysus calm down love, that’s her own business. Is this a public health announcement?!

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Years ago she said she didn't like tagging things as gifted because she didn’t want followers to be jealous of how much free stuff she got

• Haha
  • Angry

tece

Aren't the ads here linked to your own activity? 😂
I can only imagine the ads that pop up on graces phone 😂 What to do with your angry growler? Are your cat and dog riding each other? Tips on how to wear clothes for as long as possible without washing them? Got kids? Tricks on how to pawn them off! Portion control for dummies!

• Haha

Glitzychick

Look at kips in that article, they've both changed so much 😯 how anyone could put on 6.5 stone during pregnancy is beyond me unless they have medical issues. Not wanting to start a pregnancy weight debate but surely she had to have been eating rings around herself.
He still looks like a butch lesbian 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry I so don't agree that there "is nothing wrong with her" she is morbidly obese and very very unhealthy. So yes there is something wrong with that. She is high risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease. That's not ok in your 30s! She is walking herself into all sorts of health problems. There is something seriously off with her. She has to be a serious over eater to be that size considering she goes to the gym that much.
So sick of everyone saying she should own her size sorry she shouldnt its dangerous!
So everyone should be a size 10 and 60kg?

The issue isn't how Grace looks...the issue is the photo shopping

75 euro per person for 75 minutes in the hot tub, a half a bottle of procecco and some randomer playing the saxophone 🎷

Not even a treatment! Yer grand.
Ah stop your having a laugh. I could sit in my bath with a bottle of processo and listen to Spotify for less than €20, I'll splash for a bottle of the more expensive stuff and buy a box of chocolates. The notions of people these days!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

LoopyLou77

Wow... Chris giving serious shade there. Why does he roll his eyes when she mentions 'date night'... ??!!
I'm with him on that one. Can't abide people talking about 'date night' or 'day nigh' in this instance. The absolute notions of it drives me wild 😂😂

She is a dose and a half. He must constantly be taking deep breaths and saying goose frabah. Let's club together and send him on de retreah.

Last edited:
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Jesus she's pathetic.

Probably the first time she's ever minded Carter, didn't bother her hole to take him after any of Jen's surgeries, but throwing bouquets at herself now for watching the kid for 24 hours 🙄

The only reason she has all them stories up is self gratification

Noseyhun91

Girls my stomach is physically turning thinking of her sweaty undercarriage in those bet on gym clothes 😷🤢 and she wonders why she has a crusty gee walking around in sweaty gym gear honestly Grace sort it out hun

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I think what @CailínBeag is highlighting is that there's a difference between commenting on her weight in line with what she's sharing on her page (eg if she's photoshopping, if she's fabricating how much weight is lost or what size clothes she's in, etc) and commenting on her and her family's actual looks. I've thought it for some time and agree with CailinBeag, but never brought it up before for fear of being told I'm a Grace fan, need a rave thread, etc! Each to their own opinion and all of that, but the thread is supposed to be about Grace's dire attempt at selling shite on Instagram (refuse to call any of them "influencers" any more).

Yep, all this, but I think ultimately the biggest issue I have of all is commenting on someone's looks to the detriment of a collective group. I said something similar on another thread before about someone calling skinny jeans on an influencer's boyfriend "gay", I just don't get how it's funny?

I'm the furthest from woke or anything but if you replace trans/lesbian as the insult (and that's exactly what it is) with anything else - black, disabled, disfigured etc etc, can you imagine the uproar?

When it comes to Grace, and commenting on her looks I'm not going to say it's fair game to comment on anything and everything, but when she's shilling makeup and her make up looks poor, or a hair tool and her hair looks straggly then I think its pretty fair to point out that brand X are getting poor value for money using her.

When it comes to weight and weight loss, it's her business what she weighs but I don't think anyone will have an issue pointing out a post on her grid where she's a size 8 in the morning, and an 18 the same day in another tagged photo (I'm using sizes in this to prove a point, again it doesn't matter what size you are)

That's completely different to anyone saying something completely disgusting and intended to attack, like "fat bitch" etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26