Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
I'm sickened, its a fab hotel I stayed there just before Christmas and have another night booked for April, but i will be cancelling now.
One thing though I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she sees how much the carpark will cost her, I hope she at least has to pay for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Dusty2020

VIP Member
That’s more what I mean, I think she is obsessed with making her life something it’s not and because she is at home with 2 kids, she’s unhappy and can’t accept that, and that feeds into her weight because she’s unhappy deep down.
I don’t think that she is just taking the “eating for 2” excuse so far, although I’d say if you were to ask her, she’d blame the kids for her having weight…
At home with the 2 kids… I think you’re confusing her with some else 🤣 she has weight issues cause she is lazy and I’m not fat shaming but it’s clear to see there’s nothing wrong with her only laziness and greed

• Heart

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
She is a market persons wet dream....literally dogshit could be packaged up with a 6G OF PROTEIN and she'd lap it up

She needs shit like this

• Heart
  • Haha

Clownface21

But
Oh ffs I never said everyone should be a size 10. Maybe just not purposely (and it is purposely) damaging her health would be a start. She is not a 12/14/16 and I'm sick of people pussy footing around it. She HATES the way she looks so as I said something is seriously off with her.

Obesity is a huge problem in this country like it or not. Im not talking about carrying a few extra pounds she is seriously unhealthy for a young woman and she is supposed to be an "inflencer"!
Shes not a health influencer so why should her weight matter if shes an influencer 🤔 yes shes unhappy with her weight but thats her problem she dosent have a duty to anyone to be a certain size nor does being a certain size make u a better or nicer person . I cannot stand grace as an influencer i really cant and the way she goes on is infuriating but the constant comments on how big she is i think is a bit much

eye-roller

I think one of the reasons she doesn’t look as well now as she does in older photos is because she doesn’t smile anymore. She always has the smug grin or the sour puss on her face. In all her older photos she’s smiling…: you think she’d have a great smile to show off with all those bloody free toothbrushes!

• Haha

FruitLover strawberry

So she is going and has been going to B2B fitness or what ever it’s called and now is ALSO going to her friends gym who is monitoring her food intake and weighing her every 2 weeks?

So the b2b is shite then? Great ad for it she is

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Maybe he’s sick of everything being recorded?
Definetly this!! Could you imagine a life where everything you do is documented. Like even him getting a new job was talked about. I would HATE being in a relationship with an influencer but the flip side is he has benefited alot from her "job", lots of freebies, trips away, clothes etc so I don't really feel sorry for him

memyselfi

VIP Member
Aoife bermingham shared a competition for the Italy retreat, 2.2k for 4 days would you be well!!!! Surrounded by absolute clowns id rather burn it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

dontjudgeme321

So Chris goes to football and she goes for a walk. Ok fair enough, both kids are in bed. Still weird but ok.
Genuine question, can you lose inches but gain weight?
I think she said ‘when Chris isn’t football training’ but the captions picked it up as ‘is in’ football training.

Howling at her saying it’s her favourite “de alcoholised wine”. Not a hope in hell she knows what de-alcoholised is or means. must have read it off a PR sheet.
She reminds me of joey in friends using all the big words 😂

• Haha

Thump

VIP Member
I wouldn't know, ask Grace. Being 4/5 stone overweight is a lot worse for blood pressure.
Tbh you seem more bothered by her weight than she does 🤷🏼‍♀️ Grace isn’t the one dishing out health advice to people who didn’t ask for it.

Why in gods name would you go to Italy before your wedding!! I would literally gain a stone in a weekend there 🙈

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Another day with no riveting content. I'm calling it now, that day at the weekend when she had to mind not only her own kids but Jens too, has finished her off altogether. Her body went in to shock with this new found "parenting ".

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Can someone please tell her that it is possible to eat at home before going to the cinema.

She doesn't seem to know this.

• Heart

Donegal

Chatty Member
She’s going to get working! How is making soup work 🤣
€43 for a soup maker! I just made 1.5 litres of soup in a pot in 30 minutes, how can anyone need to spend nearly 50 quid to do exactly the same thing!

Soup and juicing some oranges, riveting.