Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoopyLou77

Maybe she actually has lost weight in the past few months but we don’t actually notice because she has always been altering herself in pictures!. We’ll never actually know what she truly looked like before and after, but that’s her own fault!
I saw her out and about last summer. Would have walked by her only my friend pointed her out to me. Couldn't believe how different she looks in real life compared to her insta pics. Shes really really tall, unexpectedly so, and has what I would describe as a large frame. I feel bad for her as im up and down myself and know how hard it is to shift the weight. I think she romanticised what the journey would be like and had visions of being a willowy, boho bride. Liklihood is that she is an emotional/binge eater and hasnt properly tackled those habits which negates any work in the gym.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

GraceK99

Ok hear me out and in no way am I defending grace here. I used to really like her but I've mo time for her now. But my little fella goes to a Creche full time and I only work part time (trying to get full time) but honestly it was the best decision I've ever made, he has come out of himself so much more, is delighted going in in the mornings to all his little buddies and he's benefiting so much more in there with them than he is at home with me all day just the two of us, now he only stays till 2/3 the days I'm not working but maybe she's doing it for Hayden's development rather than for her having me time? (Again I know she's rather fond of me time) but I don't think there should be any shame on her putting the little fella into Creche. Just a thought I've been dwelling on for quite awhile,
There's the difference, you are working....Grace is not (although she'll say she is) But with her early morning gym and walks when any other people would be getting their kids up and ready she is absent. She then drops them off any very clearly doesn't do much because she's off on her walks again in the evening again absent at usually a busy family time. I wouldn't judge any parent sending their child to Creche if they needed it and if they were then present with their children at weekends/holidays etc. Grace is not and that's where the difference lies. She doesn't not need a creche space from 9 till 5.30/6 when she is home. Half day would be perfect for him. I work in a creche and no matter what anyone will tell you a full day in there is exhausting for kids and sometimes it's hard for them.

Suzysoo2013

The voucher for the comp is valid from a Sunday to Thursday - when a lot of us are working our handy 9-5’s 😤 or being a parent to our kids - sums Grace up to a t!

• Wow

Not_another_flogger

She has the competition up and it's for a stay in a suite so not even the penthouse that she was in.

Still took 2 days though lol
Are PR people these days actually alright in the head? Who the fuck decided "let's hire Grace of all people to come do a PR stay, advertise the hotel, put her in one room and give her a competition to run for an entirely different room that her followers in Mexico and Thailand won't have ever seen before" and for their boss to go "great idea, great way to spend a few thousand, well done" instead of firing them on the spot.......

• Heart
Reactions: 25

peaches2

Wow... Chris giving serious shade there. Why does he roll his eyes when she mentions 'date night'... ??!!
I could be wrong but maybe it's because the "date nights" are often just PR events? She mentioned this movie "premieres" tonight which makes it sound like an invite/freebie...

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Thing is this is all her own doing.
Noone asks about her weight, noone asks about her exercise and steps, she posts about it constantly looking for a medal.

Even today there was no need to come on declaring the weights not shifting, noone needs to know that, noone asked, and any trainer worth their salt would have done measurements in conjunction with weighing someone.

But this is grace, she'll do 20,000 steps and a CrossFit class without 10 active minutes to show for it. She focuses on the wrong thing, she's ticking boxes
20k steps ✓
Going gym ✓
Have a meltdown over something stupid and do it all over again, but it's the quality not the quantity.
And 👏 stop 👏 posting 👏 it 👏as 👏 content.

LoopyLou77

Anyone see the Dublin Live article outing an influencer (90k plus followers) for begging for a free meal on international womens day in exchange for some 'lovely media exposure'. The organiser is rightly disgusted as the meal proceeds are due to go towards female empowerment. Wonder who it is??!!

Gas thing is that whoever it is would make out they were 'invited in'. Makes ya wonder how much they are actually gifted versus scrounging. Pack of leeches. I'd rather pay my way and hold onto my dignity.

This influencer bubble cant burst fast enough. They actually turn people off a product now, we've all had enough.

• Heart
  • Angry

Emdemd

If measurements are coming down and the scales is going up or staying the same, this is usually because you are gaining lean muscle tissue and dropping body fat.

There is no way this is happening with Grace.

It is practically impossible for somebody who is 100kg not to drop weight on the scales if they are doing 15,000 steps per day, 3 weight training sessions per week and eating in a calorie deficit. Impossible. Her Mam did her measurements? I'd imagine these are wildly inaccurate. Taking accurate measurements takes a lot of practice. She is absolutely not tracking her calories correctly or she is not declaring everything she is eating.

Also, in order to gain lean muscle tissue you need to be eating roughly 1.5-2g of quality protein per lb of body weight. That's a serious amount of protein to consume.

She has access to some great trainers. They should be doing her measurements and body fat percentage for accuracy. At this point she would also need to be following a nutrition plan that's inline with her fat loss goals or else she is literally pissing against the wind.

Reading from the script as per…
I hate when Huns describe foundation as ‘buildable’. Aren’t all foundations buildable, as in the more layers you put on, the heavier the coverage will be. Can’t you say that for every foundation.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I could be wrong but maybe it's because the "date nights" are often just PR events? She mentioned this movie "premieres" tonight which makes it sound like an invite/freebie...
It was a freebie. She didn’t even tag universal. James Kavangh did though.

Who fed and put the kids to bed as the premier was at 7 so they wouldn’t have gotten food at 6 or 6:15. They would have left shittywest at the latest 5:30 so they would have missed they whole bedtime routine. Those poor kids.

Date night….hello grace you are in your 30’s with 2 young kids and are getting married this year, you are not a pair of teenagers. Grow the fuck up.

Giz the goss

She can't full her cup with her fiance and her beautiful kiddies cos she doesn't give a flying fcuk about either of them. All she wants is likes and praise and to make others feel jealous.

• Heart