Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Like, without sounding mean...if I was your man running that gym - I'd be morto.

First off, it has to be one of the most expensive gyms in Ireland. Ludacris prices. My friend is in it, they've lured their (vulnerable) customers into this false "we're all family here" culture.
Leaving that aside - Grace is going there agggges and she openly admits she hasn't lost any weight. Now, don't get me wrong - I understand depending on your diet, workout plan, calorie intake - you can remain the same weight/put on some pounds if you're building muscle...but jaysus, I'd be morto if I was a professional health/personal trainer and she was posting what she posts.
Grace's main aim is to loose weight. Not build muscle. She had a very, very round shape. She's getting married so surely the main aim should be to shift as many pounds as possible?

Yet, she'll be on later..."new triple chocolate, double cream, oreo stuffed sausages in Lidl.....54% PROTEIN"

You're man in the gym needs to give her a talking to!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

FruitLover strawberry

Well anyone getting into THAT hot tub after her well documented and much discussed bacteria🦠 infected vulva deserves all that’s coming.

It’s a NO from me Unique Day Spa Tallaght

Good nigh’

• Haha
  • Sick

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Lads did she not say she wasn't on because she sadly had to fly to the UK for her Uncles funeral?? Eh when. She had the kids on Sat. Mags had no mention of it at all.
Funerals in the UK don't take place as quick as they do here, its normally a week sometimes more. Well any of my family gave been, longest was 3 weeks cos gravediggers were booked out. So I find it strange that she didn't mention it before now, especially for sympathy, she tells us everything else like even when her crusty fanny is itchy!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her. Anyone can be healthy and loose weight if that’s what they want. She chooses the easier route. Insta has afforded her an easy life and she has no concept of hard work, commitment etc.
She’s bone idle

I’ll add to my post
And this is not meant to derail but after grace mentioning she’s seeing no movement on the scale.

I was hovering about 2kg above my average weight I’m active and healthy so unlike me to be carrying any extra weight.
In one month with simply focusing on my workouts and eating well, not denying myself anything nice. Still Ate out, still had the odd scone.

I’ve lost weight 1.2kg
I’ve lost body fat
Gained muscle

So when grace says she sees no movement it’s because she isn’t working at her goals at all. It’s that simple:

Last edited:
  • Heart

LoopyLou77

I may not have won the thread title this time around (beaten by an excellent collab) but I did put 'undercarriage' back on the map. So I will quietly take a bow 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Didn’t she want to become a yoga teacher after a few days of doing yoga.. to be fair Grace has given us some classics in her time I’ll give her that!
Yes she did, but then she went back to college to study midwif..... oh hold on, sorry. Nope,she didn't.

• Haha

DaisyDee

Grace has turned her whole profile into a weight and food debacle . It would be nice if Grace nipped into say Penny’s and showed a few nice bits, got a new make up product & gave it an honest review, cooked something & give the nutritional value, give an example of the types of exercise she does at the gym, wedding inspiration/planning etc etc. I unfollowed a while back as her “content “ is beyond dire for a personal page let alone professional.

Fieval

I honestly just feel sorry for her at this stage. I remember when she first had Sienna and started dieting, I started one at the same time, and loved her honesty at how hard she was finding it being overweight, she was so motivated. I remember Jen sitting in the car with her and not wanting to be shown on her stories as she didn’t feel comfortable with herself. Fast forward to now and I’ve lost 11 stone and grace just seems to be on a rollercoaster of gaining weight, and losing followers.

• Heart
  • Wow

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
cant Stand any of these social media competitions…literally impossible to win

I wouldn’t even bother upping their engagement all for what for me? Nothing only my next door neighbour seeing me desperate for an airfryer or a shitty Sunday to Thursday hotel stay🤪

Like and share? Fuck off
Hahahahah I'm the same..... nothing turns me off entering a competition like a "share to your story"

Fuck off.

• Haha

twobabies

She’s free from 9 when Hayden gets unnecessarily dropped to crèche .
Ok hear me out and in no way am I defending grace here. I used to really like her but I've mo time for her now. But my little fella goes to a Creche full time and I only work part time (trying to get full time) but honestly it was the best decision I've ever made, he has come out of himself so much more, is delighted going in in the mornings to all his little buddies and he's benefiting so much more in there with them than he is at home with me all day just the two of us, now he only stays till 2/3 the days I'm not working but maybe she's doing it for Hayden's development rather than for her having me time? (Again I know she's rather fond of me time) but I don't think there should be any shame on her putting the little fella into Creche. Just a thought I've been dwelling on for quite awhile,

Reactions: 28

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Every knows they are big Game of thrones fans. Eh whattt. She couldn’t even be arsed to say where the museum was!! People who don’t know where it is would be thinking it’s in Belfast. It’s not it’s in the Boulevard in Banbridge. She’s just so lazy with her posts it’s pitiful.

Eating ice creams at 11am cause they have a measly 6g of protein. There is actually no hope for her. Protein doesn’t mean free pass when it comes to food. Just eat like a normal person, lots of fruit, veg and lean meats and reasonable portions of treats and she will notice more progress than this approach of eating everything that says high protein

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Sorry but I'm fuming that she's going off to Italy again. Even if it's not during the school hols. Fill her cup nonsense. We've just had a lovely family break away in Ireland for less than what she'll spend going to Italy. I work full time and it filled my cup to spend time with my kids, and to see them enjoy themselves doing something different. I feel better now than i have in months. Her poor kids never go anywhere.

This fill my cup nonsense drives me insane. Such a stupid, selfish approach under the guise of maintaining mental health.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Her kids never go anywhere. Spot on comment there. She is a horrible selfish person
They actually don't though like.
She's had them on one foreign holiday and she brought both nannies to mind them.
She had one gifted stay in a hotel with them at Christmas. After that it's nanny's caravan.

They never go to tayto Park, or the zoo. Funky monkeys is as far as they go so she can sit on her hole and wave them off.

• Sad