Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh yes and I agree. I never noticed how little she spent with the kids and how rude she can be sienna until I started reading here and taking note then. But yes it is beneficial for him in a way with speech and everything. Just from my own experience I just don't like seeing moms be put down for having their kids in a Creche but again for the child's benefit only 😊
Honestly, Grace isnt that mam, she cant get rid of the kids enough! I wouldnt begrudge a mam putting their child in creche when they arent working, we all deserve time to ourselves.... Grace comes across as so selfish, self entitled, and self indulgent, see the pattern, SELF!!!! She only pleases herself.... fair play to you if you get time to shop or have a coffee with a friend, you deserve it! I would guess you are home mostly, cleaning, doing laundry, preparing food, all the things that Grace just dosnt do🙄

Reactions: 11
I'm not a fan of Grace at all and she should be criticised over her content, never disclosing when it's an ad and her work ethic etc, however sometimes I feel people on here literally look to criticise her over the littlest things.....the way her soup looks....come on!!!!
It looks gross in fairness

Reactions: 9
Have to disagree on the soup maker bashing. I love mine 😂 We do use a pot too that's more for big batches.

Reactions: 10
Ok hear me out and in no way am I defending grace here. I used to really like her but I've mo time for her now. But my little fella goes to a Creche full time and I only work part time (trying to get full time) but honestly it was the best decision I've ever made, he has come out of himself so much more, is delighted going in in the mornings to all his little buddies and he's benefiting so much more in there with them than he is at home with me all day just the two of us, now he only stays till 2/3 the days I'm not working but maybe she's doing it for Hayden's development rather than for her having me time? (Again I know she's rather fond of me time) but I don't think there should be any shame on her putting the little fella into Creche. Just a thought I've been dwelling on for quite awhile,
There's the difference, you are working....Grace is not (although she'll say she is) But with her early morning gym and walks when any other people would be getting their kids up and ready she is absent. She then drops them off any very clearly doesn't do much because she's off on her walks again in the evening again absent at usually a busy family time. I wouldn't judge any parent sending their child to Creche if they needed it and if they were then present with their children at weekends/holidays etc. Grace is not and that's where the difference lies. She doesn't not need a creche space from 9 till 5.30/6 when she is home. Half day would be perfect for him. I work in a creche and no matter what anyone will tell you a full day in there is exhausting for kids and sometimes it's hard for them.

Reactions: 26
She's said it herself, the second anyone says anything to her she cries. I'm not one for ultimatums but if my SO was posting stories looking like he hadn't showered, in dirty clothes etc repeatedly and didn't take time off social media, I'd be saying "instagram or me"
This is called emotional blackmail.

Reactions: 15
Everytime I look at Grace she reminds me of someone I know who has Cushings Syndrome. I genuinely think that she should look into it.. Moon face is a big symptom.. teamed with inability to lose weight, tiredness, mood disorders.. I dont know but definitely something worth looking into..

Reactions: 5
Lads did she not say she wasn't on because she sadly had to fly to the UK for her Uncles funeral?? Eh when. She had the kids on Sat. Mags had no mention of it at all.
Funerals in the UK don't take place as quick as they do here, its normally a week sometimes more. Well any of my family gave been, longest was 3 weeks cos gravediggers were booked out. So I find it strange that she didn't mention it before now, especially for sympathy, she tells us everything else like even when her crusty fanny is itchy!

Reactions: 30
Funerals in the UK don't take place as quick as they do here, its normally a week sometimes more. Well any of my family gave been, longest was 3 weeks cos gravediggers were booked out. So I find it strange that she didn't mention it before now, especially for sympathy, she tells us everything else like even when her crusty fanny is itchy!
I doubt she’s lying in all fairness because she has family and friends who follow her. If she is she’s sick in the head

Reactions: 5
Everytime I look at Grace she reminds me of someone I know who has Cushings Syndrome. I genuinely think that she should look into it.. Moon face is a big symptom.. teamed with inability to lose weight, tiredness, mood disorders.. I dont know but definitely something worth looking into..
Just had to look that up! Never heard of it, but yes I'd agree with you.

Reactions: 2
Abysmal content lately. She needs to give it up.
I recently looked back on her early pandemic content. She looked considerably healthier and was up and doing, cooking and crafting with kids. So what went wrong?

Meanwhile the other huns are thriving....Dom, Jen, Deneez, etc. Getting press drops and freebies to beat the band. That has to sting, considering she 'put them on the map'.

But then again, their content is interesting. I've picked up a few good recipes from Jen and Dom puts a real effort into her style and interiors. You reap what you sow I guess......

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought maybe that was a done thing when I seen it. Would the rice not go all mushy though 🤔
It's definitely not the done thing 😂 it'll leave the chilli really starchy, and the rice just won't cook through. Though knowing her, she added a pouch of pre cooked rice.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.