Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is chris still in the Stag I wonder?

What was the event she was at this morning? Don’t think it was there was any kids there? Did Anne and mags take the kids again? Aren’t Sienna’s ballet or gymnastics classes on a Saturday morning. She really is something else.
And this is what's so wrong with plastering your children all over social media. Now I'm not having a go at the person who wrote this at all but strangers knowing someones child's routine is completely mind blowing to me. Why can't these people stop putting their child's lives online for everyone to know....my mind boggles!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And this is what's so wrong with plastering your children all over social media. Now I'm not having a go at the person who wrote this at all but strangers knowing someones child's routine is completely mind blowing to me. Why can't these people stop putting their child's lives online for everyone to know....my mind boggles!!!!
100%.
People on here were able to identify Sienna's school uniform and everything even though Grace hides the crest 🙄
It's madness. I was never even allowed buy and initial necklace when I was younger for fear somebody would be able to randomly guess my name and claim they knew me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100%.
People on here were able to identify Sienna's school uniform and everything even though Grace hides the crest 🙄
It's madness. I was never even allowed buy and initial necklace when I was younger for fear somebody would be able to randomly guess my name and claim they knew me 🤣
Probably showing my age but I was never allowed the velvet hairband that you could get your name written on... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I ran into grace a couple of years back, but it was Sienna I recognised first. And I thought I knew them before realising that I had never met them…. It was the weirdest awful feeling that I recognised a child that had nothing to do with me

My mother won’t even let my dog get his name on his collar incase someone would entice him away using his name haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg WHAT is the dog eating off the counter??!! And she just babbling away letting her

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She got her hair done yesterday but I see absolutely zero difference 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Me too gosh it’s awful looking. Sure you’d still have decent looking hair next day. Colour looks like it always did and ends are so tatty. She needs it cut up.

Reactions: 9
She says "the first of the Advent Calenders have arrived". She's obviously expecting loads of freebies!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She says "the first of the Advent Calenders have arrived". She's obviously expecting loads of freebies!!
So greedy. Companies are wasting time on her she will make zero effort. It disgusts me to think of what she will get. The No 7, and god knows how many other similar ones, Yankee candles, the little wine bottles one, and some for the kids no doubt.

So greedy. Companies are wasting time on her she will make zero effort. It disgusts me to think of what she will get. The No 7, and god knows how many other similar ones, Yankee candles, the little wine bottles one, and some for the kids no doubt.
It would be one thing if she did a run through of what is in them, what they're like, if they're good value etc. But she's too lazy. A quick 'look at all the stuff I geh' post and that will be the end of it. So much waste aswell. She hardly needs my more stuff.

Reactions: 17
These brands put me off buying them when I see an the freebies age gets. I'll have to make more of a conscious effort to avoid them where I can. Wouldn't mind if greedy grace actually promoted or showcased them but she puts in zero effort.

It would be one thing if she did a run through of what is in them, what they're like, if they're good value etc. But she's too lazy. A quick 'look at all the stuff I geh' post and that will be the end of it. So much waste aswell. She hardly needs my more stuff.
Sure last week she was all about decluttering and donating. Gives (expired, old and used) with one hand and grabs with the other

Reactions: 18
jesus are they really letting her take over their insta? did they not learn from the last paid gig they gave her?

Reactions: 6
Great job NOT advertising the newest eye shadow palette in town there on everyone's IG... 7 whole sets on show in those stories for that random 'game' and none of them EKs latest collab... jealous much? Prob wasn't sent one and is sore!

Reactions: 5
Ali Dee had the same one on her page this week but she said about giving it to someone who deserves
Greedy Grabby Grace wouldn’t dare pay it forward and even give it to her poor followers that still endure her daily. Doesn’t matter the amount of freebies she gets she still looks like she’s been tangoed to an inch of her life with her make up lately

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.