Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shorter hair would make her face look less roundy. She looks like the wan from The Ring on a bad day with the hair the length it is now. Growing it for the wedding - no wedding hairstyle needs that much hair.

Reactions: 15
Shorter hair would make her face look less roundy. She looks like the wan from The Ring on a bad day with the hair the length it is now. Growing it for the wedding - no wedding hairstyle needs that much hair.
This is what I don't get, it suits her so much better shorter and if she wants it long for the wedding could she not just get extensions in. Have to say the last few times she's had it done it hasn't been great, same with Rachel gorry couldn't see a difference in it.

Reactions: 13
100% if anything having it that long will make it more difficult to hold a style at her wedding. She said herself before one of her (many) girls trips away that it doesn't hold a curl because its too long and heavy, so if she's having it down I just cant picture what style would require that much hair. And if she's having it up then she is absolutely going to look gypsy brides if she has allllllll that hair bundled on her head.

Reactions: 9
I find it odd she goes all the way to newbridge to Pelo when there’s one in Dublin!! I suppose it’s extra kid free time with a longer drive 😂😂
Ah but Denise is in Newbridge isn't she? And she's Grace's bestie. Remember Grace pointing at the sole tear when Denise announced she was pregnant a few months ago? Bet you she's visiting. Imagine her turning up at your doorstep while your dealing with a baby?

Reactions: 10
This is what I don't get, it suits her so much better shorter and if she wants it long for the wedding could she not just get extensions in. Have to say the last few times she's had it done it hasn't been great, same with Rachel gorry couldn't see a difference in it.
The fact the colour has been left like that, like it's been painted on, is horrendous.

If six days out of seven your hair is in a Dildo Bun™️ (I'm copyrighting that term) then it's too long and not manageable with your lifestyle. That's just facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She had to film about Dominique in the dark as she’s secretly seething

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she wash her hair after getting it done? It looks washed in the yoga waffling stories and it doesn’t look dyed or in her post? 👀👀

Reactions: 2
Just watched Jen's Journeys posts on some of the stuff she's gifted or collaborating on. The effort she puts in compared to Grace is unreal. Actually taking the time to lay the stuff out and do a little vid showing or explaining. Grace fucks it on the bed or wherever and does a boomerang.

Reactions: 11
Jeez her hair is not great is it for the same day it was done. I’d usually get a few days out of a blow dry and fresh colour, mightn’t look salon perfect say two onwards but better than hers looks. Actually mine looks better now and it was washed yesterday. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Which was it Grace, a lady in the gym asked you how you look so good or a lady in the hairdressers?
A liar needs a good memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she just say she felt like she didn't want to leave the house?? She must mean on the days she took to the bed. Because she certainly can't mean when she's rolling round a forest, going to the gym, going out for lunches, or dare I say it going away for weekends. Imagine forcing yourself to go to Spain when you don't want to leave the house?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.