Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with this dunderfuck. A natural walk - as opposed to what? A supernatural walk? An unnatural walk?

Tbf if I was the child I'd probably be giving the finger to the camera too and a swift kick up the hole to herself as I cycled past. Call my foot "real life" as in "real life just kicked you up the hole, Hun."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the f*ck is she wearing, its absolutely atrocious on her. I am actually cringing for her ! She needs lessons in how to dress .... and wash and sure while we are at it a lesson on how to apply bronzer with a bronzer brush not the sweeping brush 🤣🤣 as for what will I read ... Grace read the f*cking room leave insta, give your kiddies a break from using them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my Goddddddd!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Sienna is fully giving the camera the finger. Tell us how you feel about being recorded and filmed doing absolutely everything purely for Insta likes Sienna.......pure GOLD!!!!
On the other hand its sad that as young as she is she knows what her Mum is at. Cop yourself on Grace and stop using your little girl for content before you totally mess her up.

Reactions: 13
Honestly, I don’t think sienna is giving the finger in that reel. I think it’s a peace sign she’s doing.I also don’t think the child had the thought process to do it just as she was passing the camera and I fully believe she was coached by her mother to do it at the right time which I find quiet sad that she uses her child like that for content.

Sienna was definitely doing ✌ which is honestly worse imo. She knows she's being filmed, she knows to do the blagger ✌ pose for the camera. The only thing less "natural" than the "industrial estate nature walk", is a little girl knowing she's being used for content. And none of them seeing a problem with that.

Reactions: 21
Lads, I've had a tough couple of days.... (please say a lil prayer me if you pray,thank you)💞

So then I click on and this idiot... so she walked over to a wall .. unlocked her phone.. pressed front camera..made sure it lined up right, pressed record, walked back away from the camera then strolled back as if this is all fuckibg natural... give me strength jaysussssssssssssssss chrrrrriiiiiist 🤦‍♀️
Thinking of you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The walk around the business park with her house in the background 🙈😂😂😂 ah grace give me strength why not venture further than 300m from your front door.

• Haha
She’s desperately going & trying for that boho / scandi “mom” vibe with her outfit but she just cannot pull it off at all. Very surprised she hasn’t a pair of veja’s… yet! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
“Pick a book for me to read” Titles: How to parent and spend time with your children?
How to get a job?
Living in the real world?
The book recommendations are endless Grace 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anybody else notice the title of the book top left corner??? Very fitting I think! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads, I've had a tough couple of days.... (please say a lil prayer me if you pray,thank you)💞

So then I click on and this idiot... so she walked over to a wall .. unlocked her phone.. pressed front camera..made sure it lined up right, pressed record, walked back away from the camera then strolled back as if this is all fuckibg natural... give me strength jaysussssssssssssssss chrrrrriiiiiist 🤦‍♀️
Thinking of you and hoping you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just to add the outfit is absolutely chronic. The strut and sunglasses on a cloudy October day. The collar of the shacket pulled right up ala Pat Butcher. She needs a stylist, she has a nice figure she just really needs an intervention on how to dress and style it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody else notice the title of the book top left corner??? Very fitting I think! 😉
The mixing of self help books with fiction makes me wince 🥴 and why is there sage propped up next to perfume and why is the bag mixed into it? Once you're past 16, there's no need to demonstrate your entire personality on a shelf....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.