Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, I've had a tough couple of days.... (please say a lil prayer me if you pray,thank you)💞

So then I click on and this idiot... so she walked over to a wall .. unlocked her phone.. pressed front camera..made sure it lined up right, pressed record, walked back away from the camera then strolled back as if this is all fuckibg natural... give me strength jaysussssssssssssssss chrrrrriiiiiist 🤦‍♀️
Wouldnt you just love to watch this being filmed im cracking up picturing it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she mean nature walk? Around a housing estate and business park while your other child is fobbed off again! Yeh so natural! Poor girl hasnt a clue what she's doing. All this nature crap, being sustainable while buying a load of clothes she doesn't need and taking every freebie going!
She's obviously desperate to change her page away from the likes of Dom because shes not getting the invites and nominations they are.
Also are they two scratches on siennas face?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't you love to see her on influencers in the wild.
Thought there were scratches on sienna's face too was probably the cah
Also her side shots aren't as flattering as the perfected poses that we are more used to seeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the video deleted ? I can’t see her walk in the industrial estste

Reactions: 1
Omg that video was quality entertainment 🤣 the state of her, that outfit is shocking on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of duck off Grace. She can’t even spend an afternoon with her child without making it content for her page.

Reactions: 18
She looks like Mr T walking past her phone, the state of her 🤣 can her family or friends not tell her how much of a prat she making of herself, morto for Chris 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ridiculous video aside (because what was that) it really grinds my gears that she shoves the camera in the face of her children for content.

Reactions: 10
Oh god lads honestly this just makes me sad.

Poor little sienna. Just all for the gram isn't it ? Poor kid out cycling her bike and mammy stopping and starting " no sienna, come back sienna, we didn't get the shot, do the cheers again"
I am sad for this little girl. I'm not even gonna start on the other one shoved into creche all day so she doesn't have to deal with him 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The cah licking the dog is what real love looks like. Real love for the rest of us is our kids Grace.
What is she wearing. She hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 14
Lads, I've had a tough couple of days.... (please say a lil prayer me if you pray,thank you)💞

So then I click on and this idiot... so she walked over to a wall .. unlocked her phone.. pressed front camera..made sure it lined up right, pressed record, walked back away from the camera then strolled back as if this is all fuckibg natural... give me strength jaysussssssssssssssss chrrrrriiiiiist 🤦‍♀️
Hope you're OK. I also read the last bit of your post ala Colm Meaney in The Snapper 😂😂 made me proper laugh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely sienna shouldn't still be on a 12inch bike with stabilizers. Goes to show how much she's brought out on the bike

Reactions: 12
Could be completely wrong here but did anyone else spot Sienna giving the middle finger to the camera in the first few secs of that reel?? 😂 Swear she's cycling past with the finger up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“Pick a book for me to read”...jaysus she’s really leaving herself to wolves with that one 🤣 wonder how many won’t be able to resist the temptation and get blocked tonight 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.