Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she honestly messing now did she actually say “ I can’t wait to see the results” you got it done not even 24 hours previous relax your jets she genuinely thinks she’s gonna start to see results in a few days she’s deluded and once she sees no results after few days she’ll give up as usual cause she’s an impatient GEEBAG! sorry to anyone who hates that word but I’m sure you hate grace more so it’s ok

Reactions: 8
In fairness she does look great in the pic
In fairness that picture is heavily photoshopped so it's no wonder she looks "great'.

For starters, just compare the size of both her hands and wrists. They don't belong to the same person. At best the hand on her hip belongs to a small 3 year old child.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That photo on her grid with Terrie at the baby shower it’s ridiculous she’s photoshopped herself so much they look the same size 🙄🙄 pull the other one

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine inviting this lot to your wedding and they spend the day taking photos of each other.

Now she's posting ads. Lord help us

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The outfits on Denise and Grace are woeful 🤢 Dom's is possibly only nice because she's tall and thin need a proper look at it.
So many gorgeous things you could wear and realistically they all turn up so tacky looking

Reactions: 12
Oh she will be taking to the bed next week for sure because of the Durty Throlls nothing to do with her proclaiming she’s one size and grabbing the freebie with both hands but in return she has been put out there by the freebie provider for all to see in her true size I note that the full riverview video hasn’t been shared by her - I wonder why 🤦‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 8
I reported all the river medical and Graces stories about the treatment.

Reactions: 13
Here you go

I’m sorry but grace and deneez both look like they paid €9.99 for their dress. I’m not knocking cheap clothes, I live in Penney’s. But they don’t pull it off.. they look cheap and I’ll fitting
Deneez dress is one of the worst I've ever seen. I can't see Grace I unfollowed her. Dom looks amazing. Assuming she hasn't photoshopped the living tit out of those photos.

Reactions: 7
“I’ve had 2 kids and still have some stubborn belly fat”. Ok but what about the arms, legs and face? Stop blaming kids on your diet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.