Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you tell when the majority of her photo's are edited?
I cant spot photoshopping at all but the difference between still pictures she puts up herself and her videos or other peoples photos are like looking at 2 different people

Reactions: 9
And WTF is this?! 🤢
He probably doesn’t have time to finish it off as he’s always getting shouted out the bathroom mid shave while Mrs doesn’t-like-her-kids fucks off for another beauty treatment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Late to the party but on the day of the wedding - why would you pay someone to do your hair like that? she could do it herself. It wasn't anything special at all, same with the makeup, Grace is supposedly a MUA!

Maybe a wedding isnt such a big deal for me but I just get dressed, do my own hair and makeup and go and enjoy myself. It was the same deal with Grace and the hen party, these people have themselves convinced they are celebrities the way they carry on. Funny how Grace hasn't mentioned they are back paying their mortgage after the mortgage break - she spends money like its going out of style.

Reactions: 17
Late to the party but on the day of the wedding - why would you pay someone to do your hair like that? she could do it herself. It wasn't anything special at all, same with the makeup, Grace is supposedly a MUA!

Maybe a wedding isnt such a big deal for me but I just get dressed, do my own hair and makeup and go and enjoy myself. It was the same deal with Grace and the hen party, these people have themselves convinced they are celebrities the way they carry on. Funny how Grace hasn't mentioned they are back paying their mortgage after the mortgage break - she spends money like its going out of style.
It's been mentioned on here recently about how her carry on might be going down with Chris' family. I've a feeling this is why the Sis in law was asked. Show those tattlers my in laws love me!!

Reactions: 9
Oooooo how do we know about the mortgage break 👀👀
We don’t. She said once -ages andages ago that when things were tough when Chris lost his job and they looked into a mortgage break.
Some people won’t let it go now and mention it a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
We don’t. She said once -ages andages ago that when things were tough when Chris lost his job and they looked into a mortgage break.
She spewed it out when she was getting stick about something else and said it for a “poor grace” reaction

Well I have to say they all look crap today horrible dresses on them all for all the shopping etc they do they all look cheap and tacky why does grace always go for the little house on the prairie look🤦‍♀️ To short on her too hate if she had to bend down! As for Denise she does not dress for those big boobs she has so tacky what must they have all been like in school big notions of being influencers😅

Reactions: 22
She spewed it out when she was getting stick about something else and said it for a “poor grace” reaction
This, she did a woe is me post after being called out about something yet again, she had a list of reasons we should feel sorry for her, one was her "Sure we had to take a mortgage break, people have no idea how hard life is sometimes" shite. People bring it up because she brought it up herself, when she was spending all around her in a pandemic while alluding to them being in a bad place financially when she was flouting rules left right and center, not giving a shiny duck about anyone else.
She used it to try and gain sympathy, like the mental health posts, people are going to bring it up, she is an excessive wasteful spender and even if they did have a mortgage break it didn't seem to affect her. She is totally unrelatable if she did take a mortgage break as a lot of people did during the pandemic it would have served her better to come on and be more relatable, but no she was spending stupid money on the first Kehhhhoo plan she found online, and giggling about spending 60 euro on a bar of caocao.

• Heart
Its pretty relevant when most people would aim to prioritise their mortgage and home over brow lamination, scissors for string that are 40e and Pennys hauls. She didn't say they looked into it, she said they took a mortgage break. I wouldnt say I am overly invested in it but I think it was a very telling indication of her priorities in life and also like I said - she brought it up, I didn't ring her bank to enquire.

Reactions: 23
Denise looks like shes ready for a Shania Twain music video...

🎤"That dont impress me much...hu hu hu ha..
So you write for the Sunday World but have you got the touch."🎵🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Its pretty relevant when most people would aim to prioritise their mortgage and home over brow lamination, scissors for string that are 40e and Pennys hauls. She didn't say they looked into it, she said they took a mortgage break. I wouldnt say I am overly invested in it but I think it was a very telling indication of her priorities in life and also like I said - she brought it up, I didn't ring her bank to enquire.
Ok I getcha. I thought she said she had even considered iT.

Reactions: 3
I remember the mortgage break fiasco. It was brought on by her boasting about her 3 free coffee machines and the backlash she received… she said they HAD to take a mortgage break

Reactions: 14
Doms dress is not appropriate for a wedding. Graces day 2 dress is too short. Poor Chris has to work cos he has a proper job. Let's see how much time she spends with her kids this weekend after being away almost 2 days.

Reactions: 22
I think it's inconsiderate to have a 2 day wedding on week days. I understand the people we have seen don't have 'proper' jobs but I'm sure the rest of the guests do.
I would hate to have to take two days annual leave for a wedding.

Claire Baldings recent story, throwing plenty of shade on all the huns 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Hmmm, child free days away = no mental health issues. All happy, clappy loving and living my best life. Then her gloating about staying for day 2 of the wedding party while the other half has to go back to work…Yes Grace, it’s called work. Something you know jack tit about because you don’t have a real job. What would you be at going off partying for another day after already having time away, plus her boyfriend not even there.
When she has to go home she’ll be taking to the Leaba fearly pronto! Her “mental health” problems will suddenly reappear! 😂😂

Reactions: 16
I agree Dom's dress was not wedding appropriate, as a guest you really don't want to be seen trying to outdo the bride.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.