Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is heading over to river medical for a nosey. They’ll think this is a great collab because they are getting so many views from it. It’s a shame about the ones that are so easily influenced that they think this is the way to go. These binfluencers have a lot to answer for
All going for a nosey but most too sensible to spend this mental money.....
This is not the way ..... well in my opinion its not...

She’s happy as a pig in tit. Off to salon now for hair and make up then off to a wedding! Another child free weekend!! What a time to be alive…!
No anxiety today so...

Reactions: 8
There she goes again, equating her mental health with her weight. It’s so toxic and boring.
couple of pounds down - I feel amazing
couple of pounder up - my anxiety is so hard to deal with

Reactions: 11
Is she staying in a hotel? I presumed wedding was in Dublin so she wasn’t wasting money on a hotel. Is the wedding down the country?
Or is it that she just is using it as another excuse to get away from her kids?

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry in this day and age anyone that thinks a machine will blast your fat deserves to have their money taken. Mother of god I’ve seen it all now. I’ve seen a few other accounts promote these therapies as well and not one of them would convince me any other way. Into have the fat blasted at lunch and a takeaway at dinner. My eyes have rolled so far back into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd be very surprised if she doesn't over do it at the wedding and will have to take to the bed for the weekend #metime #selfcare #bollox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck THE duck OFF GRACE

I’m sat here working trying the keep the panic attacks at bay.

When she has to adult she is down and anxious. When she is swanning around she is so happy.

God I hate the world right now how having such horrible people in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
duck THE duck OFF GRACE

When she has to adult she is down and anxious. When she is swanning around she is so happy.

honest question - if you now certain instagrammers affect you in this way. i.e. increase your anxiety - why do you watch?

Is it a whole weekend or just a night away for the wedding either or she’ll be back down with a bang when Monday rolls around and reality hits, and no doubt her anxiety (I use that term loosely) will reappear and she’ll have to take to bed again and have to be mollycoddled.

honest question - if you now certain instagrammers affect you in this way. i.e. increase your anxiety - why do you watch?
She doesn’t usually affect me.
panic attacks are about something else altogether.
My issue with Grace is, she is all happy and gleeful when she is only out for herself.
When she has to adult (look After her gorgeous children and anything like that) she gets anxiety and down and has to take to bed or have a pj day.
Plus the greed. My god the greed.

I use to like her. I was pregnant the same time she was on Hayden and it was nice to see how another person was getting on.

But she is toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she staying in a hotel? I presumed wedding was in Dublin so she wasn’t wasting money on a hotel. Is the wedding down the country?
Or is it that she just is using it as another excuse to get away from her kids?
Wedding is in a hotel on the Dublin/Wicklow border, won’t give the name not fair on the bride, but then again her mates will have her plastered all over Instagram later… and it’s a two day thing

duck THE duck OFF GRACE

Hope you are ok, deep breaths, you got this 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck THE duck OFF GRACE

Buy your fave slice of cake later... and put on ur pjs tonight... put on a good TV show... and eat your yummy cake... sounds like u deserve a lil treat 🖤💞

• Heart
So Jen on her stories has said she’s done her own hair & make up, done school runs and is off to “collect” grace to head down to the wedding! Wow 😮 and it’s her cousins wedding 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So Jen on her stories has said she’s done her own hair & make up, done school runs and is off to “collect” grace to head down to the wedding! Wow 😮 and it’s her cousins wedding 🤦🏽‍♀️
So Chris isn’t going with her? Another child free weekend for her and Chris left at home looking after the children again.

Reactions: 8
So Chris isn’t going with her? Another child free weekend for her and Chris left at home looking after the children again.
Ah come on now didnt he have a gym class one morning this week. And he didnt even make her the morning coffee until he got back from the school run. He really needs to up his game hes slipping

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There she goes again, equating her mental health with her weight. It’s so toxic and boring.
Oh god this... All day long!
Losing weight from exercise for me personally is secondary. Feeling strong, healthy and having the ability to function (physically and mentally) to walk my kids to school, play sport with them etc and influence them in a positive way is what motivates me to work out. All the things which seems she does her level best to avoid 🙄

Reactions: 10
Wedding is in a hotel on the Dublin/Wicklow border, won’t give the name not fair on the bride, but then again her mates will have her plastered all over Instagram later… and it’s a two day thing
Oh God the 2 day weddings are back FFS. Grace will be delighted Chris will be a single parent . Same old shite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.