Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Grace and Jen looked great, very wedding appropriate. Obviously Dom looked stunning but I just think her outfit was very “Nevermind the bride, look at me, look at me!!!”

Reactions: 44
I think Grace and Jen looked great, very wedding appropriate. Obviously Dom looked stunning but I just think her outfit was very “Nevermind the bride, look at me, look at me!!!”
I totally agree! God she doesn't half love herself

Reactions: 16
Does Chris not have a shirt with a collar?

I did think Grace looked well, she has lost weight which for her health is amazing.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think their partners were only invited to the afters so maybe that’s why he wasn’t in a suit

Reactions: 3
Can we just take a moment to rave about how good Chris’s sister is at hair dressing , after taking a snoop on her page . It’s obvious now why Grace won’t go to her , it’s not free . Plus is Chris sucking in his stomach .
I think he looks like grace has her hand up his arse like a ventriloquist's doll!! 😂😂Very uncomfortable looking. Also hate the sockless look for even semi formal occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think she def got her lips done.. my friend recently got half a ml and they look like graces, lipstick glides on so perfect no dry/chapped or lines visible

Reactions: 8
I think she def got her lips done.. my friend recently got half a ml and they look like graces, lipstick glides on so perfect no dry/chapped or lines visible
I agree- especially in those stories today. I don't think a good gloss does that much magic.

Reactions: 2
I had a scope back through her feed.. look at photos from spring /start of summer and tell me she hasn’t lost weight… I can’t get over the difference!!!

Reactions: 1
OT but Dom’s new fella is a bleeping RIDE!!!!! I don’t follow her so only seeing him now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think her hair looks awful I'm sorry. Absolutely stuck together with product
Yeah I didn’t think much of it either it’s way to long for her face her face is very big and a double chin in some pics it’s like she has no neck 🙄

I had a scope back through her feed.. look at photos from spring /start of summer and tell me she hasn’t lost weight… I can’t get over the difference!!!
Eh no not that much of a difference! she now taken to the easy way out but ya now the easy way out doesn’t always work

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.