Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deneez dress is one of the worst I've ever seen. I can't see Grace I unfollowed her. Dom looks amazing. Assuming she hasn't photoshopped the living tit out of those photos.
Deneez has serious photoshopped her picture. Her legs and arms look like a Barbie Doll. She is as bad a grace. Look at the paving stones in graces photo and her arm. Obvious photoshopping.

Reactions: 7
Say what you will about rave threads I dont care but she has lost some amount of weight fair play to her.!! She looks fab at that wedding

Reactions: 10
I just can't see Grace's wedding going ahead next summer. I'm not fat shaming at all (no twiggy here) but she's clearly very unhappy with her weight , and has said about wanting to loose 3+ stone. I think she sees herself a slim and fitness obsessed bride , what she looked like back years ago when she documented her weight loss on Snapchat doing SW. Of course everyone wants to look their best getting married but it's also about the commitment and love. They could have gone ahead with 50 people last July, a lot of "influeners" are obsessed with being a bride to be rather than actually getting married . She'll probably look to postpone again if she's still heavy but also could see Chris wanting out with her behaviour, it's getting worse by the day.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she's definitely going to get a gastric sleeve before the wedding or at least that's what she's hoping.

Reactions: 12
I just can't see Grace's wedding going ahead next summer. I'm not fat shaming at all (no twiggy here) but she's clearly very unhappy with her weight , and has said about wanting to loose 3+ stone. I think she sees herself a slim and fitness obsessed bride , what she looked like back years ago when she documented her weight loss on Snapchat doing SW. Of course everyone wants to look their best getting married but it's also about the commitment and love. They could have gone ahead with 50 people last July, a lot of "influeners" are obsessed with being a bride to be rather than actually getting married . She'll probably look to postpone again if she's still heavy but also could see Chris wanting out with her behaviour, it's getting worse by the day.
I’m far from slim or my ideal weight, I’ve worked hard on myself over the years to accept my body as my body . I’m currently halfway through a pregnancy and I’ll be bigger than I was pre pregnant and I’m ok with that . But their are women who follow her and they will see the mixed messages about body acceptance and then weight loss helping her feel better mentally and will think that they are the problem not the likes of Grace and the toxic messages she peddles over her Instagram .

Reactions: 9
All she's missing is a with he's hat from dunnes and a broom
She just can't dress for her size. But that dress wouldn't look great on anyone. It's like she took it attacked it with a shears. What's with the sleeves??

Reactions: 14
She has lost weight deffo.. but she 100% alters her pics... only fooling herself..

Today versus yesterday on river medical insta..

Anyway her actual weight is irrelevant to me.... she will always be a pain in the hole to me regardless of her size etc

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You can lose weight and freeze all the fat cells into oblivion, you'll still be a self-indulgent thoughtless gowl at the end of it. Weight won't change that.

I cannot believe she wore that bleeping cheap unlined white linen jacket over a brown tracksuit. The only place that jacket should be going is the bin.

The dress today would have been far nicer if the cuffs/neckline had a hemmed finish instead of a gathered/shirred finish, but I like the print. Nice for an autumn wedding.

Reactions: 17
Grace should leave her weight loss "journey" off her her grid. It's so bleeping all over the place. She jumps from one thing to the next. It's not in anyway helpful.
She's only been going to the gym consistently for afew months, if she's happy with the results so far then why not just keep doing what she's been doing for another 6 mths?
Why would you see an improvement and then go and have cool sculpting done. If you've kept the gym up for a good say year and you're left with some stubborn fat that won't budge do the sculpting then, but what she has done makes no sense.
She wants to be trim yesterday. This is not healthy for anyone struggling with their body confidence. She is not in anyway a positive role model for healthy and safe weight loss. She can say this is "my journey" and " I'm just talking about what works for me" all she likes, but the fact is she's an influencer and people follow her and admire(weirdly) and copy her. She is actually a menace, truth is she is having the cool sculpting done because it's a freebie and probably afraid they won't offer it to her again and she feels no responsibility to what she puts out there on her page and has no ethics.

Reactions: 25
Grace should leave her weight loss "journey" off her her grid. It's so bleeping all over the place. She jumps from one thing to the next. It's not in anyway helpful.
She's only been going to the gym consistently for afew months, if she's happy with the results so far then why not just keep doing what she's been doing for another 6 mths?
Why would you see an improvement and then go and have cool sculpting done. If you've kept the gym up for a good say year and you're left with some stubborn fat that won't budge do the sculpting then, but what she has done makes no sense.
She wants to be trim yesterday. This is not healthy for anyone struggling with their body confidence. She is not in anyway a positive role model for healthy and safe weight loss. She can say this is "my journey" and " I'm just talking about what works for me" all she likes, but the fact is she's an influencer and people follow her and admire(weirdly) and copy her. She is actually a menace, truth is she is having the cool sculpting done because it's a freebie and probably afraid they won't offer it to her again and she feels no responsibility to what she puts out there on her page and has no ethics.
If she was open about her struggle with weight loss a lot more people would find a connection , but she hops from one fad to the next and the only thing that works is a calorie deficit and exercise done with consistency. Yeah weight loss isn’t easy , especially if you have children to look after and finding time to prep meals etc . That’s not her , she’s very lucky with the people around her . They more than share the load that being a parent brings , so finding the time shouldn’t be a problem for her . Grace wants her weight loss and she wants it now . If I had a daughter I’d be worried about what lessons I’m teaching her .

Reactions: 5
Anyone else agree that Niamh girl is the best looking of the lot of them?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.