Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi19

At least the children had a day out, they never seem to get anywhere, pity she wouldn’t take them to the park more often

Reactions: 4
It is mad to think they all jumped on the influencer/Instagram bandwagon. Like how many other groups of influencers have been friends since childhood or school. Like most influencers have friends who never ever appear on the gram or we don’t who they are but with grace especially it’s one group of friends we always see or hear about.

All of them bar grace have had big relationship breakups. I wouldn’t be influenced by any of them.
Correction, grace did have.a big relationship breakdown in oz 😂

Skinner

VIP Member
Shes wearing retainers on her bottom teeth.
Although with her slurring and stumbling over her words and the lopsided face I'm wondering if her had a mini stroke.

• Haha

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Or even Rosie’s pink 4th Arc stuff!!!! I wonder is she raging she isn’t promoting that, OR thinks she’s way above / better than the Irish gals cos she’s plugging a UK company? 🤔🤔🤔
She's definitely doesn't think she's above. Just not included !

Or potentially she was and will post about it all in 6 weeks time!

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
What does her fella do for a living?
Not sure what he does at the moment. Someone mentioned he was working as a plumber at the moment. He had been in Airbnb but was made redundant in July 2020 then was working as a contractor in twittter for CPL for the 6 months this year. Not sure what sort of work he is in.

If he is picking up Sienna and had time box with Grace this week then he mustn’t be flat out with the plumbing and he was on a stag for part of last week and plumbers are in serious demand at the moment.

Pinksy33

Did we ever hear how she got on in the Beacon or did she finish the course? On the next freebie anyway 😀

tece

Earth is doomed. There is no need to replace furniture unless broken. But unfortunately many people follow tends when it comes to items you should be choosing for long term.
I’ve had my bedroom lockers for over 17 years, and the dresser. Solid wood.
Grace is wasteful. Fast fashion fast furniture it doesn’t matter to these Idiots
I'm the same. Some people are OK with but cheap, buy twice and some bloggers are just buy?!? What's that!? If its #gifted I'll take it!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Did she not say ages ago she was giving up coffee?
So she sat on her lazy ass and waited to be brought coffee