Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DublinHun

VIP Member
That attempt at promoting women’s best and breast cancer awareness is so frustrating. Check every week for lumps or discolouration??…I genuinely believe this girl has to be a bit dense. How on earth is that any way at encouraging people to check themselves- how to, what to look for, even link to a proper article or something? She’s the laziest mare. Obviously didn’t get any Irish charities reaching out to her and her 167000 fake followers.
She’s not really getting any Irish “work”🤔since she has Uk management

Reactions: 3

BeggieMitchell

Denise hasn’t been posting at all lately, she usually posts a lot every single day but haven’t seen anything from her …

I would love to send screen shots of what everyone on here thinks of grace maybe that would wake him up to it?! It’s not allowed though is it?
I think it's one of the rules here not to contact people... Might be an unwritten rule. She reads here anyway so knows well what we all think. All she'd do would be to block you and use your message to show how she gets trolled.

moomollah

Pity she doesn’t move to the uk 🇬🇧 an Irish Hun flogging British goods after all the crap people are going through with Brexit, customs, price of sterling etc shes off her rocker ..
ASDA ships clothes from NI - no customs or duty to pay at all. I didn't watch Grace, did she not mention this?

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
This is in my October photo memory thing..can't remember who posted it on insta .. must of been one if the bloggers unveiled type pages...
Yeah I remember her boasting that that was goals! I have a coffee grinder and a Bialetti, it makes amazing coffee and was inexpensive. Is that a deep fat fryer on the right?!

@Get it off your chest take the help. If it means it helps you get yourself sorted then in turn you can help others.
Also I fully know what it’s like to miss your mam. Especially when you feel like that. All you want is your mam.
If I could talk to you in real life, even message you I would.
You never get over it, just just learn to cope with it.
Thanks xxxx pity we can't dm on here

Hugs to u x🥰

• Heart

Gerry o

VIP Member
I’m sorry in this day and age anyone that thinks a machine will blast your fat deserves to have their money taken. Mother of god I’ve seen it all now. I’ve seen a few other accounts promote these therapies as well and not one of them would convince me any other way. Into have the fat blasted at lunch and a takeaway at dinner. My eyes have rolled so far back into m[/QUOTE
Ex
So Jen on her stories has said she’s done her own hair & make up, done school runs and is off to “collect” grace to head down to the wedding! Wow 😮 and it’s her cousins wedding 🤦🏽‍♀️
I just saw that! Would love to comment to her something about greedy lazy grace but I figure they don’t see what we see no chance of grace getting dropped to her house seeing Jen has been busy all morning but you know what they all deserve each other 🙄

Would his mother, sister or friends not sit him down and get him to take a good look at what is happening in his own house. This is never going to get any better.
His sister has to at least now the amount of free time Grace has if she follows her on Instagram (not sure if she does or not) I wonder what his family think of Grace and all her me time.