Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh look a beauty treatment. God love grace. she managed to get her lashes done after having a bad day.... I'm sure she'll be fine for the wedding. Its funny how selective her bad days are..

• Heart
Reactions: 26

EmmaAmy

I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
Big hug for you, I always love your posts , you are hilarious and always hit the nail on the head when it comes to these dopes ❤

• Heart

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
the kids appearance should just be left out it. The kids are gorgeous.
She only cares about her instagrabbing and being greedy. That’s all she is.

GraceK99

I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
Don't be embarrassed, I've been there I know how hard it can be. I went to MABS and they were a great help. I cleared my debts over a space of 2 years and I even have savings now. Sometimes having that little bit of help can make a huge difference. X

• Heart
She can't seriously be fecking off away from the kids again. Is she for real. I've honestly never known anyone to spend as much time away from their kids as she does. It's bad enough she doesn't do anything with the 2 of them at the same time. She really is something else.

• Heart
Thanks everyone... I've got to have hope..
Hope stands for hold on pain ends....

We all have to have hope ... and keep going thru this life even though its a motherfucker at times 🖕🤣💞💞💞💞

Anyway sorry for derailing...

Thank you 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

I'm so sorry you're going through this and I can tell how much pride you have but take the help from SVP and give yourself space to breathe, there is no shame in asking for help it's the bravest thing you can do. Don't let your pride get in the way and when you're back on your feet and in a better place which you will be, do something small for somebody else, pay it forward.
Years ago I worked for SVP and when I met people doing it tough it always struck me how quickly any of us could end up in their position, lose a job or a partner or get sick, it's that easy. I wish you the best and if I were you I wouldn't watch Grace and her carry on, she hasn't a clue how luck she is. X
Thank u very much xxx

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Also, if I feel tired or not in great form, I don’t bother replying to texts etc until the next day when I feel a bit better.
If she feels so bad, why the big post? If you genuinely felt bad, you’d dive into the bed; no posting.
And as someone said, who does this help? No one except the big fat infuriating baby

• Heart
  • Haha

Wagtail

Imagine Chris/nanny or mags having answer the questions from the kids wondering where their mam is everyday? Oh sorry kids she’s on holidays or gone on a walk or drinking hot chocolate in the woods…. ALL things the kids would like.
Must shatter their self confidence that their mam won’t do anything with them or bring them anywhere she goes.

id say they’ve given up asking though, they just know they aren’t enough for her and she has her own life without them. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
100%.
People on here were able to identify Sienna's school uniform and everything even though Grace hides the crest 🙄
It's madness. I was never even allowed buy and initial necklace when I was younger for fear somebody would be able to randomly guess my name and claim they knew me 🤣
Probably showing my age but I was never allowed the velvet hairband that you could get your name written on... 😂

• Haha

Nosymam

She's pathetic. I would never normally say anything about anyone's mental health but this one takes the p*ss. So many of us here have it a hundred times worse than her. Personal issues on top of working a full time stressful job, no family support, no spare money for nails and lunches multiple times a week. And that's just me🙃. God I'd love to take to my bed, but my husband works hard, it's not fair to dump it all on him. She boils my blood.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kellsb13

If she got these magic results after 3 months, and she’s another 9 months To her wedding wouldn’t she just do it the natural way? No doubt she is losing something but Defo not the extent she’s photo shopping!! Wonder when she’s doing her collab with Adobe🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Wasn't that long ago she was crying into her phone, she just keeps setting herself up for a fall.
Why not just be happy with where she is instead of making a big song and dance about it.
Saying she's the most mentally strong she's ever been and giving advice is dangerous when in reality she hasn't got it all figured out and may not be the same next week. She likes to think of herself as some mental health guru. Leave helping people to the professionals.

• Heart
Ah lads, I just cant. For the short while she was there, she had to bring a salad and set herself up with Nehflix! She's the greediest yoke. Give her feckin guh a rest for an hour will ya. And the King's New Clothes comes to mind with that treatment. 'Injured' fat cells!! Oh how I lolled 😂😂
Look how happy she is...delighted with life... because she is being indulged... she boils my piss... not sure what exactly that saying means but think it means she gives me the rage 🤣🤣🖕

• Haha
  • Heart