Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kellsb13

She would jump on any bandwagon that one. Next she be Making a crannóg out her back garden with her driftwood and dressed like an Amish person again

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lovelyladylumps

She’s a weapon! How does she even get herself dressed in the morning, or does she get Chris to do that too! Putting that on Instagram for content too! She really does herself no favours! Stupidity at its finest.
I see why she has to keep getting her nails done! Constantly scraping the barrel for piss poor content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lady Bug

VIP Member
In the gym at 5.24 this morning. I don't understand why she doesn't do a 9.30 class?? She doesn't do logic does she??

Reactions: 27

Skinner

VIP Member
Are they her big headphones in the basket? I hope she didn't wear them out cycling at night, wearing all black on a bike that doesn't appear to have decent lights.
Don't worry, she didn't really get on the bike. Nellie was just wheeled out for a photo opertunity.

• Haha

spotlight

VIP Member
I can’t believe she waited till Chris got home to bring her coffee, she actually thinks everyone should wait on her hand and foot like a fucking princess if I waited for anyone to bring me tea in my house I I would b dead from dehydration, where can I find a Chris?? Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Does she actually think posts like this are helping anyone? Just go to bed early without the drama Grace. Bad days happen, it’s not all a big soap opera situation
Not even that. She has no shame. On a good day she's off galavanting all over Dublin and on a bad day she takes to the bed. She is the most selfish mother ever. I

• Haha

BeggieMitchell

It was the same on Stacey solomons thread ..as soon as the baby was born everyone was talking about how they were up out of bed and doing the school run hours later while she just lay in bed 🤣🤣 it gets vey boring very quickly people comparing their motherhood stories as that’s not what these threads are about

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I have no kids.
I think Grace is an eejit.
But there are some Mammys in here that sure like to make themselves sound like a martyr and that their life is only worthy because of their kids.
Again I've no kids, should I have kids some day I would hate to have nothing outside of them, be unfair to me and to them.
Let the hate roll in!
Can’t agree with this enough. The martyrs on this kill me. I read the posts rolling my eyes most of the time. I doubt if even half of it is true to be honest. It’s so important to keep some life for yourself and as a couple. Children grow fast and get their own lives. A healthy balance is fine. This thread would have you wondering if you should have a child attached to each boob & leg 24/7 😂

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Isn't Rosie Connolly having the cool sculpting done too.and she's as thin as a rake and always in the gym. This company is clearly playing on people's insecurities.
You couldn't pay me to have that treatment, I only read the other day about Linda Evangelista and how she's disfigured after it. You want to tone up work out and stick at it and stop taking the easy way out!!
Like everyone has said her anxiety is selective how do none of her followers see this, it's glaringly obvious.

ny_style

VIP Member
I have a different take on it.
People need to realise that having money doesn’t make you immune to mental health difficulties. Plenty of rich people, seemingly having it all, suffer horrendously with their mental health. So the ‘what has she got to be depressed about’ comments are spectacularly unhelpful and ignorant. It adds to stigma.

HOWEVER

Grace is doing so much more harm than good in her crusade to show the world what mental health issues are about. She is absolutely fine when she’s fluting about getting free beauty treatments, trips away and nights out. She will be right on form at her ‘bestie’s’ wedding.

She appears to be intellectually stunted by her rapid rise to Instagram fame. Not every day is a good day … stating the bleeding obvious. A child can tell you that.
Grace truly seems to believe that life is actually rainbows and unicorns and good stuff happening all the time and is surprised when it isn’t.
I can’t believe all her years of counselling haven’t yielded more self awareness.

I'm gonna share something with you all.. and only because its anonymous here and no one knows me..

I had to ring the Vincent de Paul earlier because I'm spiraling deeper down and I'm drowning ... financial worries on top of my medical problem and having no support is nearly killing me ..

I cried with the lovely guy on the phone .. he was so understanding.. but after a few minutes I said no I'm OK thanks... I just can't ask for financial help... I'm too embarrassed... hate it ...hate that I'm struggling... but it's coming at me from all angles... no one knows or cares... but I always keep going for my son... I ended the call thanking him for the offer...he asked me to change my mind and let them help.. I declined... I couldn't... feel like a failure and I want a hug from my mam so badly... she made everything better always...

I'm crying writing this... I miss my mam so so much... and I hate that I'm in this shitty place...

But I'll get up tomorrow and keep going... no one would know... I will do this for my son... he deserves his mam 💙

Hope you don't mind me sharing that..I don't want or need pity... this is anonymous so yous don't know me... every person here has real problems I'm sure....

Grace, you make me sick...
Sending you love. Take the help, it’ll take a little pressure off and you can pay it forward in the future.

• Heart

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Why in gods name does asda need to give free clothes to people. Worse still she's never owned anything from them. Just annoys me so much.
There’s not even an Asda store in Ireland so she os basically give 2 fingers to the Irish retail sector by telling people to order online from the UK.

Id say she is mad jealous of Dom being nominated of an influencer award.

Gerry o

VIP Member
God forbid Chris gets to go on a stag. She almost sounded begrudging in that last story 🙄
How in gods name can she say she’s jealous! Like can she not say hope he has a great time or something always begrudging if it’s not about her🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 26

annamum2

Another Photoshop fail this time with her Kim Kardashian proportioned hip which melts into poor Haydens arm.

Desperate to think she posed for that picture with her two kids who clearly adore her, and then went home to edit it just to make herself feel better.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

lovelyladylumps

We all be in the gym for 6am in the morning if we put ourselves first and we didn’t have to parent too Grace. Anything to avoid your reality. I missed the gym this morning because I was awake during the night with my 8 month old. But I’m okay with that.
Im sure she be able to go back to bed later when her kids are in school and creche! She’s so unlikeable and an absolute twat!

• Heart