Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuesday is cool Aunty day with Sienna - last Tuesday it was jumpzone the week before it was baking . Wednesday is Hayden’s day , rest of the week they’re Chris’s or Ann’s problem .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do not use those links unless your happy with someone making money off you. They are active for up to 30 days afaik so you wouldn't even have to have ordered anything when you clicked the link.
Absolutely….I have never swiped up on anything even accidentally 🤣🙏 The thoughts of putting a penny in their pockets would fill me with rage. And hopefully most people are wise to the swipe up now and they don’t make much from it.

Reactions: 8
Or lashed up a video from another day. You wouldn’t believe the Lord’s Prayer out of this one.
I'd say from a different day, sure Sienna was clearly in her jammies watching the film doubt Grace got her dressed to go down to the chickens 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh here we go, she's cried up with the chickens today and made a sad grid post about it.. But it's ok, her slave was there to to continue to wait of her hand and trotter and tell her he's proud. After a weekend of child avoidance she is now sad in the bed continuing to avoid them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.