Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would his mother, sister or friends not sit him down and get him to take a good look at what is happening in his own house. This is never going to get any better.
His sister has to at least now the amount of free time Grace has if she follows her on Instagram (not sure if she does or not) I wonder what his family think of Grace and all her me time.

Reactions: 3
She can edit her videos all she likes, but did anyone see her in Dom’s video🤣 she’ll take to the bed for the day now. I do feel sorry for Kips, he’s never going to have an equal partner and I’d say he’s only there for the kids. The thoughts of grabby responsible for the 2 kids doesn’t bare thinking about! He needs her family to have a proper adult chat with her because her carry on is OUTRAGEOUS!

Reactions: 9
She can edit her videos all she likes, but did anyone see her in Dom’s video🤣 she’ll take to the bed for the day now. I do feel sorry for Kips, he’s never going to have an equal partner and I’d say he’s only there for the kids. The thoughts of grabby responsible for the 2 kids doesn’t bare thinking about! He needs her family to have a proper adult chat with her because her carry on is OUTRAGEOUS!
😳😳😳😳😳 living her best life

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
now she’s jumped on the hike trend 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly cannot deal with her and another fad and in leather look Spanx wtf was she thinking. She’s gonna be rolling around with chafed flaps now
It’s such a pitty the only bandwagon she hasn’t jumped on is being a devoted mother

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it all very sad that she takes so much enjoyment out of doing all of these things without her family. Jen doesn't do half of what Dom and Denise do because she has a son, she has responsibilities. I look forward every weekend to having time with my family after kind of passing like ships in the night from Monday to Friday and if I have to do appointments etc, I try to get them done on an evening or a morning that I am off so I can have the weekend with them.
She wants to have her cake and eat it. She wants to live her life like her single friends but also wants the kids/house etc for content if and when it is required.

Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t you think when planning your weekend if you knew you were gone for Sunday afternoon/evening you’d make a point of spending the morning with your kids, maybe bring for a hot chocolate ….
What is going on? Is she allergic to the kids? Can no one say anything? People spoke of him not get custody if they broke up ..the sad reality is that if she didn’t return from any of her self indulgent ridiculous activities, they would carry on fine as a family of 3 and barely notice. Because all she does when she comes home is demand that he does more stuff like make her coffee, light her candle, light a fire for her to warm her trotters on…. the list goes on. I would be heart broken if I were his sister

Reactions: 18
Does Chris ever get a lie in himself on a weekend or a weekend morning for himself to Swan off or time away for a hobby. Their is no give or take in that relationship it’s all what Grace wants. I don’t know how he holds his tongue, I wouldn’t be able too if I was in the same position.
He deserves everything he gets to be honest because he enables it so let him live with it

😳😳😳😳😳 living her best life
She’s like an old womam!

Reactions: 10
Wow there really is no benefit of the doubt with this girl- can't believe she was off this morning and now off again at a baby shower. Maybe it's more fool me but if that was my house and I'd a baby shower or whatever in the afternoon I'd be busy all morning leaving things with my kids as calm as possible for whoever was minding them- washed, dressed, fed. But I suppose they are all well used to functioning without her.

Reactions: 9
She can’t miss the baby shower! All her “Instagram besties” are at it! 💩💩
Seen who was there! Can smell the fakeness in the air at House
I say the conversation is riveting between them today, so which filter do you use on your photos, the editing that be done this afternoon on photos.
Her priorities are all over the place!

She’ll be on tomorrow morning with that god awful “Gooooooooooooooood mornnnnnnnnning everyone!” along with that horrible…horrible strange smug look on her face. Go away Grace and get a job for yourself so that you might…..might…..just might miss your children and want to return home to spend time with them! Oh and I hate to break it you Grace…..sitting on your lazy arse for hours everyday and having “me time” is not a job! 🙄 Jesus! 🙄

Reactions: 18
Rosie the Con just reposted a photo and again Grace definitely looks much bigger than the photos she edits herself. Just like Dominiques photos this morning.
Bloody ridiculous at this stage, I said she wouldnt recognise herself in a mirror there's that many versions of her on Instagram.

• Haha
If you knew you had a baby shower on a Sunday afternoon you’d at least spend time with your own gang first, whilst getting ready. Movie Morning then start getting ready! But not Grabby, 7am hike and looks like she went straight to House! She doesn’t look good in Aimee’s story anyway. She’s only fooling herself now amongst the fakes she’s mingling with. Doomsday is coming to her quicker then she thinks. Them kids need a mammy!!

Reactions: 8
If you knew you had a baby shower on a Sunday afternoon you’d at least spend time with your own gang first, whilst getting ready. Movie Morning then start getting ready! But not Grabby, 7am hike and looks like she went straight to House! She doesn’t look good in Aimee’s story anyway. She’s only fooling herself now amongst the fakes she’s mingling with. Doomsday is coming to her quicker then she thinks. Them kids need a mammy!!
Rosie the con isn't far off out last night and out again today youd never think they had small kids

Reactions: 11
Rosie the con isn't far off out last night and out again today youd never think they had small kids
There is the rare time a weekend is fully booked up and I wouldn’t begrudge anyone of that, BUT with Grace it’s every single day and every single weekend! Between her 50million facials for her 50 different faces, her nails, her hair, her townie salads, her hiking, her gym, her late night walks with Nellie, her modeling snapshots, her crotcheting, her sound baths, her mary problems, her brow journey and her other 999 excuses of stuff to do instead of being a mother- THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Rosie is every bit the same as Grace. Her kiddies get taken nowhere, not even to the car wash. It’s all her and #myhusband out for dinner, away on trips etc. The children are a nuisance. She gets away with more than Grace though because she is well groomed & plastered in makeup everyday. They are all a big pack of dopes. Whoever coined Rosie the Con has me dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.