Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know nothing about lifting weights but noticed her hands- is that how you are supposed to grip the bar, one hand over and the under hand under? Presumed grip should be the same in both hands but I know zilch about weights
Mixed grip is normal enough

Reactions: 6
I know nothing about lifting weights but noticed her hands- is that how you are supposed to grip the bar, one hand over and the under hand under? Presumed grip should be the same in both hands but I know zilch about weights
You use mixed grip for a few different exercises including deadlift so can’t fault her here…

Reactions: 1
I’m still laughing visualizing grace bringing Nellie either up or down a flight of steps for the photo opportunity 🤣 then she places her phone on a step on timer to take the “natural photo”🤣🤣🤣. Me back is broke here after dragging my bike up to bed with me 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can't seriously be fecking off away from the kids again. Is she for real. I've honestly never known anyone to spend as much time away from their kids as she does. It's bad enough she doesn't do anything with the 2 of them at the same time. She really is something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The constant hankering for the old Grace is a desire to be free of responsibility. That’s why she’s happy and back to the old version of herself, she’s happier living life as a childfree gal.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm convinced if we could see her Google search history the no. 1 result would be 'things you can do alone to avoid spending time with your children'

They'll be off to the wedding of the hen she was at in the next few weeks too so kids will be dumped with Anne or Mags again.

Reactions: 13
She feels so entitled the house the contents all on her because of who she was at the time and I think she uses that with Chris
I really feel for those poor kids she is destroying them
They are gorgeous she should be enjoying every minute with them but she’s too spoilt and entitled to get it
I thing she wants to betray this wonderful life and has on Instagram and doesn’t think who it may affect including her kids
So sad really

Reactions: 10
It's Saturday night would she not be better off snuggling up with the kids and Chris watching movies instesd of getting out on another walk in the lashings of rain?

Reactions: 9
Shes wearing retainers on her bottom teeth.
Although with her slurring and stumbling over her words and the lopsided face I'm wondering if her had a mini stroke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Denise hasn’t been posting at all lately, she usually posts a lot every single day but haven’t seen anything from her …

Reactions: 3
We need to save Chris girls. Surely one of us could take him 😂😂
Ehhh hell no. Not going to say anything coz it's early and people are probably having breakfast but wouldn't touch him with a bargepole after where he's been...

I see she's following river medical now. Will she get another freebie or was that who she went to the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Half 9 now and she was supposed to go on the hike at 7 and still no picture.. probably “slept ih ou”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.