Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half 9 now and she was supposed to go on the hike at 7 and still no picture.. probably “slept ih ou”
Shes on Denise's stories on hike. Probably waiting to go home to edit herself.

I see she's following river medical now. Will she get another freebie or was that who she went to the other day?
Jen Hatton was there during the week havingthe pelvic floor treatment she had elsewhere, only jen explained was it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine being able to go for a walk with your friend and not turn it into a photo shoot

Reactions: 10
Imagine Chris/nanny or mags having answer the questions from the kids wondering where their mam is everyday? Oh sorry kids she’s on holidays or gone on a walk or drinking hot chocolate in the woods…. ALL things the kids would like.
Must shatter their self confidence that their mam won’t do anything with them or bring them anywhere she goes.

id say they’ve given up asking though, they just know they aren’t enough for her and she has her own life without them. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I've said ot before and I'll say it again.she is beside herself witj happiness because she has finally achieved this lifestyle where she gets to do as she pleases. She has obviously broken Chris down

Reactions: 20
Does she ever do anything with her children or bring them anywhere the weekends? It’s really sad they are only small for a short period of time, I’m sure they would love a run around the Phoenix park rather then being brought for a walk around her estate with the dog to get the steps in.

Reactions: 23
Don't worry it's that time of year where they'll all be on the beg for a free trip to "santy" and the panto. bleep the kids out even more on the gram so they don't have put their hands in their pocket and make out like their mothers of the year. Free clothes, advent calender and any other shite they can grab under the pretence that it's all for the kids and not for their image. So predictable and sad.

Reactions: 24
That must have been such an enjoyable morning. At one with nature and fifty other people.. Wandering around like they were on a school tour. I wonder how many of them left their kids at home to have me time??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That must have been such an enjoyable morning. At one with nature and fifty other people.. Wandering around like they were on a school tour. I wonder how many of them left their kids at home to have me time??
She such a bad mother, its just horrible viewing now, them poor little children

Reactions: 7
I was literally thinking the same thing. Absolutely bizarre

Not one other person in the group ahead has their phone out. Imagine this bell end recording it all behind you like a tourist. Fook off!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a very strange person indeed. I have never came across a mother of 2 who behaves like she does! Living life like she has no children and pulls the anhiehy out when it suits her if she has to do any parenting or take responsibility for anything. Smug greedy face on her every day when in reality she is just a joke of a human. I don’t think she’s in the real world at all. You should take a long look at yourself in the mirror Grace because you’re so far from what you think you are,you’re an extremely sad person and I hope you eventually decide to get the professional help you clearly need because your behaviour is not right at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does Chris ever get a lie in himself on a weekend or a weekend morning for himself to Swan off or time away for a hobby. Their is no give or take in that relationship it’s all what Grace wants. I don’t know how he holds his tongue, I wouldn’t be able too if I was in the same position.

Does Chris ever get a lie in himself on a weekend or a weekend morning for himself to Swan off or time away for a hobby. Their is no give or take in that relationship it’s all what Grace wants. I don’t know how he holds his tongue, I wouldn’t be able too if I was in the same position.
Would his mother, sister or friends not sit him down and get him to take a good look at what is happening in his own house. This is never going to get any better.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.