Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really shouldn't be posting when or where Sienna has classes. I'd say that about anyone not just Grace.

Reactions: 18
Did she just get a bed and no mattress?? Didn't she mention wanting a super king a while back? Looks like that's what she got she said they won't be bumping arms! I'm just curious as to where the mattress was!
She'll be taggin Mattress Mick like crazy, I'm taking bets ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ she could have brushed the poor child's hair before sticking a bobbin in it. Maximum effort for herself but zero for everyone else what a surprise!

Reactions: 6
I see Jen Hatton is in river medical having that treatment Grace had and never mentioned.
I still can't believe she was gifted that and never mentioned a thing a about since the sag she announced it.
Well, actually I can believe it cause she's a dose.

Reactions: 8
What was Jen’s comment about on yesterday’s post? Did anyone else see it? Something like ‘I could’ve went for lunch’ and Dom commented with laughing emojis

Reactions: 9
I hate the “I’ve a teenager now” shite
No you don’t you have a child, a little girl who should be allowed be a little girl and not be forced to act older so you can have a bestie.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I see Jen Hatton is in river medical having that treatment Grace had and never mentioned.
I still can't believe she was gifted that and never mentioned a thing a about since the sag she announced it.
Well, actually I can believe it cause she's a dose.
Laura Doyle was there too and she did a story on what the chair etc is like and what it does

Reactions: 1
I reckon herself and Trishas Transformation need to do a collab...
"The Things I intend to do but won't, but its fine because I decided the thing that was wrong is grand now."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Earth is doomed. There is no need to replace furniture unless broken. But unfortunately many people follow tends when it comes to items you should be choosing for long term.
I’ve had my bedroom lockers for over 17 years, and the dresser. Solid wood.
Grace is wasteful. Fast fashion fast furniture it doesn’t matter to these Idiots
I'm the same. Some people are OK with but cheap, buy twice and some bloggers are just buy?!? What's that!? If its #gifted I'll take it!

Reactions: 4
For 3 days a week! Jesus! I pay approx €600 a month for my little boy that includes all his meals and snacks I don’t have to send a thing in with him only his beaker of water and a change of clothes and his medication. And that’s Monday to Friday. He goes to a registered childminder and loves her.
600 is very good, I don't have to send anything with him either. My eldest went to a registered childminder and I paid 40 euro a day, 160 a week for 4 days but I had to send everything with him! I'm not in Dublin, Im about 40 minutes away from Dublin, but what I pay is standard in my area

Reactions: 1
Like how many rooms have had a makeover in the past year and the house is brand new so it would have been all new furniture and fittings in it already. My count is the playroom which is now a second sitting room, the downstairs bathroom, the new American style fridge freezer and didn’t Sienna’s room get a make over recently if I recall. I don’t see the need to change kids rooms that much until they are 6 or 7 as its a complete waste.
She can make them over all she likes but I think she has absolutely zero taste. I think the whole gaff is rotten. Even the fake grass out the back. I'd prefer concrete or gravel any day 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Here we go with yet another documented “day out with my girl” grace babe put the phone away and spend some actual bonding time with her cause we all know she’s most likely staying in nanny Anne’s tonight and you know you’ve to show your actually spending time with her today cause tonight you’ll be kid free as usual.

Reactions: 12
Lifting 90kg to prove whoever made the comment she doesn't need gloves yesterday is wrong 😂

Doesn't read here though. I feel bad but I don't think anyone will ever really be supportive of Grace and any weigh loss journey because she's done it so many times before and failed. I almost think she'd be better off keeping it all off social media and letting the results speak for themselves.
I know nothing about lifting weights but noticed her hands- is that how you are supposed to grip the bar, one hand over and the under hand under? Presumed grip should be the same in both hands but I know zilch about weights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.