Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no interaction on her other accounts. She posts up pictures of whatever but it anyone comments on them she doesn’t acknowledge them or reply to them. If she wants to have 3 accounts (for some strange bleeping reason!) then she should be putting the effort in to maintain them. Especially if she wants to use them for freebies, which I imagine is the end goal, then she’d want to work on upping her game.

Reactions: 9
What annoys me is all the other influencers licking her arse in the comments. I know they are all laughing at this concept behind her back like the rest of us.
Also there is no way the venue she is getting married in (the exquisite Virgina Park Lodge) is doing a collab with her, it is not their style. (I'm from nearby and many a friend works there) They were recently giving away a €90k wedding to a front line worker so i hope Chris gets a job soon.
It's so pathetic and sad to see the other influencers coming in after all the comments slating her and they're all saying 'omg, so beautiful' - DID WE WATCH THE SAME VIDEO? They've prob been sent there by what ever agency they are represented by.

Wedding planning today? More like planning what companies she can scam for 'exposure' on her wedding day. If any company gives her free tit for that day, I will absolutely not use them for my own day and I encourage others to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really doubt she got permission from the farmer whose crop she's parked her car in and walking around in. There's no way they would allow her with all the farm regulations regarding insurance and health and safety, she has a brass neck thats for sure.

Reactions: 14
I really doubt she got permission from the farmer whose crop she's parked her car in and walking around in. There's no way they would allow her with all the farm regulations regarding insurance and health and safety, she has a brass neck thats for sure.
Her assistant should have checked that , Grace woujd hardly have the time .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just catching up on all the threads and my God I'm definitely of the same conclusion as everyone else with "what the actual F was that video??" Like the concept was good and could have been something great if she didn't half ass it as usual.......
Tailgating is usually done in the rear of a pickup where you have room too sit, who wants to be cramped up in their boot??? Also if it's meant too be a date idea where was krisps, why do it on your own???

If she had said at the start I have this concept for a couples/family day out so I reached out too XYZ too supply said items and declared them properly noone would bat an eyelid. She could have gone further and decorated the boot fully with the food and picnic equipment, reached out too someone else too provide little fold out chairs too sit on and actually bring her family. She could have got great shots of the kids in the field, her and krisps enjoying the food and really showcase the products and 'inspire" a really lovely family orientated day out. Just my two cents any way 🤷

Reactions: 28
Wtf is she talking on about?? 🤣
Ah now come off it grace... shes startin to really annoy me now... stop the bullshit like... she knew quite well she was keeping them but kept saying pulled some stock... what a load of bollox ! Shes putting the nail in her own coffin carrying on like that !!

Reactions: 16
'beautiful content we created' hun the only person who thinks it's beautiful is you and your blogger mates who hope you'll reciprocate the engagement on their accounts, the rest of us think it's daft!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone follow mccauleys pharmacies on insta? Their stories today are about thrush - Grace missed a trick there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she didn’t pull them, she kept them. My understanding of pulling items for a shoot Is that the PR company or who ever is organizing the shoot would go the store and pick out various items that would be on display in the background or used a during the shoot. They wouldn’t be kept and would be given back once the shoot is done. Similarly for different tv programs such as the toy show where all the toys on display around the set are pulled from smyths although I think smyths donate the toys to charity.

Reactions: 18
So she didn’t pull them, she kept them. My understanding of pulling items for a shoot Is that the PR company or who ever is organizing the shoot would go the store and pick out various items that would be on display in the background or used a during the shoot. They wouldn’t be kept and would be given back once the shoot is done. Similarly for different tv programs such as the toy show where all the toys on display around the set are pulled from smyths although I think smyths donate the toys to charity.
Yep, my understanding is that pulling is borrowing, she was gifted but obviously didnt want people knowing

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if potential collabs etc look at this type of media so see the general publics opinion these Instagrammers before handing over money.
I know certain threads can be bitchy etc but everyone here has exactly the same criticisms of Grace's content and lack of transparency. I can't understand how they would hand over money to her or want to be associated with her knowing that they won't get the full return on their investment in her that they could have gotten with another person.
She's setting herself up as an anti-influencer.

Reactions: 12
Although sitting in the boot of my car on my own absolutely milling the carbs sounds fairly amazing right now my kids are melters and their father is worse but you can be sure there would be frolicking with grass or spinning around like a muppet. You can see the wedding begging starting #bridetobe 🙄 stop!! This photo is so strange too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.