Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely trying to deceive, I made a genuine post and it got deleted in10 seconds because it didn’t suit her narrative
Yep mine too she replied to someone about the industry terms and I asked what industry was she referring to and my comment was deleted, I hit unfollow she’s not private so I don’t need to follow to have a nose

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I am still absolutely reeling from the fact she broadcast that she had thrush to over 100k people. Christ on a bike with Moses on the handlebars

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I reckon she used the word pulled at the start because she was trying to look like a professional stylist, you can also guarantee the products she got from penneys were curated by the pr girls so she just ended up looking like a lying dunce😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep mine too she replied to someone about the industry terms and I asked what industry was she referring to and my comment was deleted, I hit unfollow she’s not private so I don’t need to follow to have a nose
I've unfollowed too.

Reactions: 12
I’ll be working on my post baby body until the little fuckers go to college so don’t be too hard on yourself. I was appalled at the shape up with sharry collaboration she never followed through on.
This is after making me spit my tea out from laughing 🤣. I’ve no excuse really only that he hasn’t slept a full night ever ever and I’m exhausted and work full time and I like my house to be clean so I make time to do that after my son goes to bed. I’m very lucky like Grace is to have good support in my husband and family but I don’t leave him with anyone only the childminder when I work. Sorry, tangent! But anyway I’m freely admitting to being a tad lazy. I could do more exercise 😷 but I also don’t promise to lose 6 stone on a public platform 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wtf is she talking on about?? 🤣
She got to keep the items.. her words
So basically gifted... Hello Grace, use English in future for us “Non Influencers” pulled items is free items so, is what you are TRYING to say without actually saying it...
This woman is unbelievable, in so many levels .. :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: 7
This is after making me spit my tea out from laughing 🤣. I’ve no excuse really only that he hasn’t slept a full night ever ever and I’m exhausted and work full time and I like my house to be clean so I make time to do that after my son goes to bed. I’m very lucky like Grace is to have good support in my husband and family but I don’t leave him with anyone only the childminder when I work. Sorry, tangent! But anyway I’m freely admitting to being a tad lazy. I could do more exercise 😷 but I also don’t promise to lose 6 stone on a public platform 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sometimes it's a case of the more we have the less we appreciate it. I learned at young age if you are handed everything you will have no respect for anything and more than likely won't use it because you didn't earn it or pay for it. It cost her nothing so had no motivation for her to do the sharry thing..if she had paid for it she would do it coz she wouldn't waste the money. She gets too much for nothing...they mean nothing because she will get another sponsor again.
Thanks for your kind words on a previous comment.x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s some mirror - this is the same dress. Photo in front of mirror dress is flowing perfectly, other image the dress is strained
Ah now come off it grace... shes startin to really annoy me now... stop the bullshit like... she knew quite well she was keeping them but kept saying pulled some stock... what a load of bollox ! Shes putting the nail in her own coffin carrying on like that !!
I think she likes the sound of “pulling stock”, makes it seem fancier than what it is

Reactions: 9

I could do some exercise I suppose 😆 I haven’t had a full night sleep in four years except for one night in February when I couldn’t hack it and went to stay at my mams 😆 I’d be embarrassed if I was grace to say she’s planning on losing so much weight in a year when it isn’t at all possible.

Reactions: 7
She is a laughing stock...I said it weeks ago and dont know how many more people can say the same thing but she needs to step away for a while. As for pulling stock...more like pulling our legs. Pulling stock is what stylists do and without being a witch, Grace is certainly no stylist. Stylists pull stock..for example Courtney Smith, Clementine McNeice and Laura Weightman are often in town pulling stock.from stores eg. Oasis or H&M for a shoot and you'll often see them saying oh Im just heading onto town to drop the stock back. Not keep it lol. Bore off Grace, your thrush, anx i a dee and you're bloody coffee and sage.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She got to keep the items.. her words
So basically gifted... Hello Grace, use English in future for us “Non Influencers” pulled items is free items so, is what you are TRYING to say without actually saying it...
This woman is unbelievable, in so many levels .. :oops::oops::oops:
She is just making herself look stupid. Please stop 😂

Reactions: 2
‘Whole New level’ ... more like Completely delusional grace ‘Hun’, she really thinks she’s pulled off something amazing 🙈
Oh wow if that’s what she imagined then her standards are even lower than we all thought! I genuinely thinks she’s having a Britney 07 right now, her phone needs to be taken off her and her med dosage upped. Frightening how delusional she is.

Reactions: 11
Re pulling stock, in the current circumstances would anyone be happy buying anything that was pulled, used in a shoot, returned and then sold to the public. Surely they stopped this practice in the current climate.

Reactions: 8
Why are people posting that the video is amazing and she did a great job and things like that on her feed? Did she edit the video? I really doubt it. I am just wondering what they are seeing it it, or are they just blowing smoke up her ass?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.