Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you really go ahead with getting married if your partner lost his job. I mean how on earth could you pay for it weddings in Ireland are so expensive. Unless she is counting her lucky starts that everything will be gifted buy I wouldn't imagine so places will be doing enough business as it is with all the weddings that are after been cancelled.
God I know going through wedding planning myself at the moment and my god its eye opening at the expense😂🙈 I would think though she might have something in the pipeline for her wedding, a collab with some business that might have been set up when she became engaged now could have changed thanks to covid but according to her stories she's planning today!

Reactions: 3
Would you really go ahead with getting married if your partner lost his job. I mean how on earth could you pay for it weddings in Ireland are so expensive. Unless she is counting her lucky starts that everything will be gifted buy I wouldn't imagine so places will be doing enough business as it is with all the weddings that are after been cancelled.
he Should get another job fairly quick I’d say.

Reactions: 2
I never thought she photoshopped .. but these 2 images... days apart are so dramatically different... and this is not a comment on her weight... you will never ever see me comment on anyones weight.. but this is a deliberate attempt to be shady.. putting across a false image and lapping up the skinny minnie and omg u look unreal comments.. when you know that you dont look like that.. shes all over the place... her page is so erratic ! And not saying gifted is a joke !
I'm not defending her. But I have a mirror that makes me look.slimmer I take a picture and I think ah ya this looks good on me..then another mirror or someone takes a pic and its completely different 😭 I duno if she photo shopped this but I am saying that its probably good angle good fitting clothes and a sound mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she will try to make a comeback when the kids are a bit older. She appears to be a woman who is massively struggling with motherhood.

Ive been lurking for a while and honestly ive pissed myself at some.of.the comments. I generally just skip through her stories these days because i suffer anxiety and she makes me feel 100 times worse. Last night video what was the point??? Did i miss the point? The mind boggles!!!!....

Reactions: 11
I think she will try to make a comeback when the kids are a bit older. She appears to be a woman who is massively struggling with motherhood.
She might miss the boat by then. Like if she started with count down to get ready for the wedding. I'm not saying she needs to change but she has openly said may times she wants to lose weight for the wedding. Like she could get good content with that and good sponsors if she put in the work. Like she could do alot but just stick with something and then these threads will be less active.

Reactions: 8
She might miss the boat by then. Like if she started with count down to get ready for the wedding. I'm not saying she needs to change but she has openly said may times she wants to lose weight for the wedding. Like she could get good content with that and good sponsors if she put in the work. Like she could do alot but just stick with something and then these threads will be less active.
I agree she can't stick to anything. That's kind of why I think she's struggling after having children. Loads of women including myself were in survival mode with small babies. However she's still cashing in and doing a minimum. She was never my cup of tea. I didn't like her style, makeup etc.

Reactions: 9
So i watched the video after looking at these comments....i kind of get what she was trying to do. To be fair the picnic in the back of the car was a good idea - just a bit strange to be doing it on her own 🤔

But by God....why did she not wear a bra....like why?? What was her thought process of getting dressed that morning
She is wearing some type of bra you can see the straps. She's wearing the same bra in the picture with the green dress thing. As someone said above she needs a go fund me for bras 😂

Reactions: 6
Are her and Rosie still friends? They don’t seem to engage with each other much anymore? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I agree she can't stick to anything. That's kind of why I think she's struggling after having children. Loads of women including myself were in survival mode with small babies. However she's still cashing in and doing a minimum. She was never my cup of tea. I didn't like her style, makeup etc.
I think you are right and I do feel for her. My kids are similar ages to hers and its hard. She is in a funk and I can relate to that as I have been there, with weight gain, minding my mental health I can get very down etc. But I still work a 39 hour week. I Have no family to help with kids as my parents passed away when I was a child. Sometimes I dont want to go to work get up in the mornings or even see people but I do. Because I have to earn money and I need to nurture my children. She has so much help and support but she doesnt take advantage of it in the right way. She makes it hard to empathise with her and get in behind her because she lies. Never transparent and just takes free stuff. If she was more open about what is really going on then people would support her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What the Frock is a “Tailgate Picnic” *Scratches Head*...I was honestly watching it thinking it was an ad for “Always” or those leak proof disposable knickers or something 😂 I was waiting for a hashtag lol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s actively seeking a new leadership role . Hope it’s ok I post this ???
God I hope he gets sorted for a new job quickly. Rotten to see someone unemployed esp when they have small kids. My hubby lost his job when our baby was six weeks old and bounced into another in two weeks.

I think you are right and I do feel for her. My kids are similar ages to hers and its hard. She is in a funk and I can relate to that as I have been there, with weight gain, minding my mental health I can get very down etc. But I still work a 39 hour week. I Have no family to help with kids as my parents passed away when I was a child. Sometimes I dont want to go to work get up in the mornings or even see people but I do. Because I have to earn money and I need to nurture my children. She has so much help and support but she doesnt take advantage of it in the right way. She makes it hard to empathise with her and get in behind her because she lies. Never transparent and just takes free stuff. If she was more open about what is really going on then people would support her
I hope you’re ok ❤ you sound like an incredible hardworking mammy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You are amazing.. dont ever forget that 💪💪❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

God I hope he gets sorted for a new job quickly. Rotten to see someone unemployed esp when they have small kids. My hubby lost his job when our baby was six weeks old and bounced into another in two weeks.

I hope you’re ok ❤ you sound like an incredible hardworking mammy ❤
That sounded very poor me when I reread it after..sorry..it wasnt supposed to be. But thank you I do try my best and I have wonderful husband who shares the load..thankfully ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whatever happened to #RewearBeAware 😂😂 I think that’s what it was called! It was gone like the wind fairly quick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched that video. Holy Christ it was so cringy!! I feel so bad for her at this point, she’s fallen so far behind the other Irish influencers with similar sized followings.

I will say I’ve seen that tailgate picnic thing before, it’s a new trend on TikTok. It’s an American thing though and seems to mainly be younger teenagers and that doing it who aren’t legal to be served in bars etc. It looked so odd when she was doing it alone in the middle of a field. Like why?

Reactions: 14
So I’m just thinking back a few years and about stuff I’ve read about Grace online etc. She was very much a Tallaght makeup Hun starting out who gained a following mainly because of slimming world? Then along cake the pregnancy, gained a mammy type following. So you’ve makeup, motherhood and weight loss followers... I always noticed a “type” that stood up for her on different Facebook groups when she would be brought up, she was seen as one of them, a local(dub) girl who done well.
Now she’s weakly trying to copy Orlaith Donlon(I adore her but grace will never be her) and Lydia Millen etc... She can’t pull that off, it’s not who she is naturally and it’s not her demographic. She could’ve really capitalised on the beauty side of things whilst keeping a small interest in whatever it is she thinks this content she is creating is. Now it’s at a point where her followers are as confused as she is. tit I’m after confusing myself there writing that and trying to make sense of my own thoughts on it lol!
She now has an opportunity to maybe get the weight loss journey back going, I’m positive that if she did it would make her mood so much better! I’m sure slimming world would be delighted if she approached them to work together! Triona is working with Unislim and doing an amazing job for them and herself, she looks so healthy!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.