Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that video. Holy Christ it was so cringy!! I feel so bad for her at this point, she’s fallen so far behind the other Irish influencers with similar sized followings.

I will say I’ve seen that tailgate picnic thing before, it’s a new trend on TikTok. It’s an American thing though and seems to mainly be younger teenagers and that doing it who aren’t legal to be served in bars etc. It looked so odd when she was doing it alone in the middle of a field. Like why?
Why ? Because she wanted to cheese in her booh... and we should support her vision 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So I’m just thinking back a few years and about stuff I’ve read about Grace online etc. She was very much a Tallaght makeup Hun starting out who gained a following mainly because of slimming world? Then along cake the pregnancy, gained a mammy type following. So you’ve makeup, motherhood and weight loss followers... I always noticed a “type” that stood up for her on different Facebook groups when she would be brought up, she was seen as one of them, a local(dub) girl who done well.
Now she’s weakly trying to copy Orlaith Donlon(I adore her but grace will never be her) and Lydia Millen etc... She can’t pull that off, it’s not who she is naturally and it’s not her demographic. She could’ve really capitalised on the beauty side of things whilst keeping a small interest in whatever it is she thinks this content she is creating is. Now it’s at a point where her followers are as confused as she is. tit I’m after confusing myself there writing that and trying to make sense of my own thoughts on it lol!
She now has an opportunity to maybe get the weight loss journey back going, I’m positive that if she did it would make her mood so much better! I’m sure slimming world would be delighted if she approached them to work together! Triona is working with Unislim and doing an amazing job for them and herself, she looks so healthy!
I've so many friends who've been following her for years and have stood by her and defended her numerous times, especially around the time she told that bare faced lie about the tv, one of my friends has messaged her loads, publicly stood up for her so many times and Grace blocked her yesterday because she liked a comment where someone asked for clarification on the Penneys cushions
She has no brand loyalty or loyalty to her followers, my friend is actually relieved because she said grace's content was slowly sucking the life out of her anyway, but it's no way to treat someone you've known to be a follower through everything

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
That sounded very poor me when I reread it after..sorry..it wasnt supposed to be. But thank you I do try my best and I have wonderful husband who shares the load..thankfully ❤
Not at all poor me. It’s frustrating to see grace moaning and whinging constantly when there are others who have to just get up and get on with life.

Reactions: 8
I think grace realises that her make up/influencer career is on the way out and is trying to start being a stylist.. I’d nearly put a bet on that she’s trying to get her home page getting bigger with more collabs etc so that’s why she put up this IGTV to show she can style and execute videos and content

However, instead of being level headed and genuine, the tone of her Oscar speech in the post show that she thinks she’s already there and not being transparent is okay.

I’ve followed grace for years, she is a lovely person but I think she’s just so fixed on putting up a great perfect image on the internet, that the cracks are showing. I’m not here to ruin her career but honey please come back down to reality. With Chris being out of work and Grace’s opportunities drying up, I’d hate to be in their position but being sneaky about #gift and whatever else she’s lying to us/herself about, she needs to just stop. It’s obviously affecting her mental health and home life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thing about grace is she starts all these things and makes big declarations and promises to her followers. She promises to do weekly YouTube videos. Promises to do weekly IGTV. Promises to do a weekly book club. Promises to show all her meals. Promises to do her rewearbeware thing. Promises to do her steps and work outs. Promises to do more fashion, more beauty. She doesn’t stick things out past a single day, maybe a few days. Al these empty promises. She should try one or 2 things consistently but she won’t because it’s effort. This is her job. Her income. Her reputation. She contributes nothing to the blogging community. Last time she wrote a blog post was January 2019 I think. She’s an absolute sham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Can someone explain the differences between #ad #sp #pr #gifted... Like is #pr a sneaky way of saying #gifted!!! So is a #sp something that they get paid to talk about? I'm genuinely interested, I thought I understood them all but grace seems to have her own rules and has totally confused me 😂😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can someone explain the differences between #ad #sp #pr #gifted... Like is #pr a sneaky way of saying #gifted!!! So is a #sp something that they get paid to talk about? I'm genuinely interested, I thought I understood them all but grande seems to have her own rules and has totally confused me 😂😴
My take on it is #pr is when there’s a drop by a PR company on a company’s behalf. I.e. they’ve hired the PR company to run a campaign for them and part of the PR campaign is sending out the product to influencers. So the product hasn’t come from say Zara for instance, but the PR company working on Zara’s behalf.

She’s getting sassy!
I am not pro Grace but I can understand her replying like that, it’s a passive aggressive question

Reactions: 4
What in the name of Jesus was that video about her vision 🙄 it’s been done before by people a lot more creative than her. A date but goes by herself actually shows how useless it is because all that fits in the boot is her and a tit ton of food no room for anyone else. I’m so happy to see people question her in the comments because it was so bad I hope nobody paid for that crap. Also pulling stock and than saying stylists do it 🙄 she’s hardly a stylist and any stylist I’ve dealt with gives the stuff back it’s normal stuff that’ll be used for merchandising anyways she blagged herself a ton of free Penney’s stuff for that woeful 1.5 minute video.... I’ll also never unsee her stroking the grass

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi girls first time poster - long time reader!! I was blocked yesterday after calling her out for needing a chill day ( i got a lot of likes) . What really got me was all the moaning leading up to the day and then declaring shes needs a chill day after.... all for an ad for no one !!!!!! Is she for real ?? And then follows up her 'chill' day with a wedding stuff day ( on a Wednesday). I take it both kids will be shipped off again .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That comment about it’s nice to see an unedited photo of u!! Isn’t that just another word for photoshopped?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That comment about it’s nice to see an unedited photo of u!! Isn’t that just another word for photoshopped?? 😂😂
She took that as a compliment. I don't think it was meant to be😂

In fairness to her, I don't think she's photoshopped in the mirror pic, it's just a good angle and an all black outfit. She's honest about her size and shows her full body and shape in videos, she's not like the Fake-up Fairy.

Reactions: 9
I think grace realises that her make up/influencer career is on the way out and is trying to start being a stylist.. I’d nearly put a bet on that she’s trying to get her home page getting bigger with more collabs etc so that’s why she put up this IGTV to show she can style and execute videos and content
[/QUOTE

Omg the idea of Grace being a stylist!

Or even attempting it!

It’s very insulting to actual genuine interior / merchandising/brand or personal stylists

She has no artistic flair or attention to ANY detail or even a good work ethic

EVB in the uk who possesses a modicum of all of the above is even struggling with it
]

However, instead of being level headed and genuine, the tone of her Oscar speech in the post show that she thinks she’s already there and not being transparent is okay.

I’ve followed grace for years, she is a lovely person but I think she’s just so fixed on putting up a great perfect image on the internet, that the cracks are showing. I’m not here to ruin her career but honey please come back down to reality. With Chris being out of work and Grace’s opportunities drying up, I’d hate to be in their position but being sneaky about #gift and whatever else she’s lying to us/herself about, she needs to just stop. It’s obviously affecting her mental health and home life.
Omg the idea of Grace being a stylist!

Or even attempting it!

It’s very insulting to actual genuine interior / merchandising/brand or personal stylists

She has no artistic flair or attention ANY detail or even a good work ethic

EVB in the uk who possesses a modicum of all of the above is even struggling with it

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
it obvious she is looking for colllabs for the wedding. Like the next next day after she posts the video, she puts up a story showing she is wedding planning. Beggy Mitchel right there.

She is a Dublin hun from tallaght, she needs to stop copying others because it’s obvious she has no style of her own that people would aspire to.

Reactions: 23
What annoys me is all the other influencers licking her arse in the comments. I know they are all laughing at this concept behind her back like the rest of us.
Also there is no way the venue she is getting married in (the exquisite Virgina Park Lodge) is doing a collab with her, it is not their style. (I'm from nearby and many a friend works there) They were recently giving away a €90k wedding to a front line worker so i hope Chris gets a job soon.

Reactions: 21
Thing about grace is she starts all these things and makes big declarations and promises to her followers. She promises to do weekly YouTube videos. Promises to do weekly IGTV. Promises to do a weekly book club. Promises to show all her meals. Promises to do her rewearbeware thing. Promises to do her steps and work outs. Promises to do more fashion, more beauty. She doesn’t stick things out past a single day, maybe a few days. Al these empty promises. She should try one or 2 things consistently but she won’t because it’s effort. This is her job. Her income. Her reputation. She contributes nothing to the blogging community. Last time she wrote a blog post was January 2019 I think. She’s an absolute sham.
And this is why i stopped following her!

Reactions: 4
What annoys me is all the other influencers licking her arse in the comments. I know they are all laughing at this concept behind her back like the rest of us.
Also there is no way the venue she is getting married in (the exquisite Virgina Park Lodge) is doing a collab with her, it is not their style. (I'm from nearby and many a friend works there) They were recently giving away a €90k wedding to a front line worker so i hope Chris gets a job soon.

All the bloggers /influenzas etc always like and especially comment on each other’s posts as it drives engagement and thus revenue for them

Brands want to see the actual engagement figures
For spon/collab etc

So comments matter as much As likes

They do it for and to each other

Like a circle of life

Ordinary joe soaps licking arse I do not understand

Virginia park lodge is stunning, low key glam but very chic
And you are right she is not the type of client they will be shouting about 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the bloggers /influenzas etc always like and especially comment on each other’s posts as it drives engagement and thus revenue for them

Brands want to see the actual engagement figures
For spon/collab etc

So comments matter as much As likes

They do it for and to each other

Like a circle of life

Ordinary joe soaps licking arse I do not understand

Virginia park lodge is stunning, low key glam but very chic
And you are right she is not the type of client they will be shouting about 👀
Influenzas always give me a good chuckle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.