Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story there this morning had a basket of products. The St Tropez was very visible. She has to hashtag that as she is a brand ambassador. For example, Mrs Hinch. She works with p&g and hastags every single time one of their products is in her story (even if she doesnt mention the product, the hastag is there because you can see said product) Doesnt matter how many times you show a product, it has to be declared. How hard is is to do a little hashtag on a story? She is being paid by them so needs to do her job properly. Which she never does 🙄
By bending the rules Grace gets an audience. If she didn’t do this how many of us would even see her stories, we go because her bs is called out

Reactions: 3
I think the advertising standards in the UK are far stricter than ASAI here... Hence they can slip things into backgrounds here the whole time and get away with it
yeah, she has gotten a slap on the wrist 3 times by the ASAI ( who are fecking useless ) and she always responds with a pathethic excuse and will “ do better “. So why not be completely transparent Grace and do the hashtag? This is the same person who doesnt like to use the #gifted so i expect nothing from her. Its little things like this that does her no favours 🙄

Reactions: 8
This is probably a stupid question but why do some influencers not like to declare that a product is gifted etc ?

Reactions: 6
On the last thread it was mentioned a few times about ZenJen and what's goin on with her? Haven't heard anything can anyone fill me in?

Reactions: 2
On the last thread it was mentioned a few times about ZenJen and what's goin on with her? Haven't heard anything can anyone fill me in?
so remember grace was birthing partner for her friend jen. Who seemed to appear out of nowhere. Well the reason she had no birthing partner is because her baby daddy is in jail.he was drink driving and did a hit and run that killed a person.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
But she could do something simple.. show 5 must haves in your wardrobe once a week same time. like she used to do fashion. Makeup product of the week. Something consistent. She doesnt do anything but moan and take.free.stuff. this isn't going to last forever. She had 182k followers a few months ago shes down to 166k surely she sees what's coming. Like rosie is doing well. Over 300k followers but rosie shows fashion beauty etc she has content and remained true to her page even after the kids. Wouldn't be my cup of tea but shes consistent. Grace needs someone quick to salvage it or shes gone and it will be her own fault.

Reactions: 19
But she could do something simple.. show 5 must haves in your wardrobe once a week same time. like she used to do fashion. Makeup product of the week. Something consistent. She doesnt do anything but moan and take.free.stuff. this isn't going to last forever. She had 182k followers a few months ago shes down to 166k surely she sees what's coming. Like rosie is doing well. Over 300k followers but rosie shows fashion beauty etc she has content and remained true to her page even after the kids. Wouldn't be my cup of tea but shes consistent. Grace needs someone quick to salvage it or shes gone and it will be her own fault.
I think its too late. And also she cant be arsed to do any work.

Reactions: 10
That's it!! There's nothing consistent with her at all, apart from being exhausted everyday.

I wouldn't be a fan of rosie either but I agree, she puts a bit of effort into her content!

Realistically, how much longer can grace last like this? Surely the brands are starting to realise she's not doing well and the freebies will slow down?
Although I can't imagine her having an actual job??

Reactions: 9
It’s actually shocking to see them pictures side by side.

If Grace had any drive in her at all she would've gone further with the selection box idea but I suspect she did no work on that either, just let Meaghers do every thing and put her name on it.
She's beyond lazy and has wasted so many opportunities, she should be financially secure with her own company by now, she's been given enough chances and instead she takes the easy way out and lies to her followers
She should have capitalized like other influencers did. She hasn’t the drive or motivation. The freebies will dry up and the sponsorships too and she’ll have to start from scratch with a real job.

She’s the only beauty influencer I know to not share beauty 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So i watched the video after looking at these comments....i kind of get what she was trying to do. To be fair the picnic in the back of the car was a good idea - just a bit strange to be doing it on her own 🤔

But by God....why did she not wear a bra....like why?? What was her thought process of getting dressed that morning

Reactions: 13
I'm probably in the minority but I can't help feel sorry for Grace, others who have started same time as her have grown and have their other businesses as others said she had the potential to do more.
Then this video really backfired and once again for not been totally transparent, I don't think anyone cares now if things are gifted just use the #. All people want is honesty and transparency from influencers. Nobody would have said anything if she still used the pulling stock phrase and then had #gifted on the caption. I think whatever brand that she said on the caption cancelled the original shoot maybe gave her the push to do something creative to showcase herself to other brands but it just fell short.

I hope she takes notice of what people are saying and maybe take a break from Insta, concentrate on her wedding and her mental health, sometimesif you have too much of a good thing then it starts to go wrong it's a sign that you should maybe stop before it gets worse.

Reactions: 9
so remember grace was birthing partner for her friend jen. Who seemed to appear out of nowhere. Well the reason she had no birthing partner is because her baby daddy is in jail.he was drink driving and did a hit and run that killed a person.

Your username 🙌🏻😂😂🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she wants to be Lydia Millen so badly, even the dress she had on yesterday Lydia has one similar but she can pull it off. I’m by no means a Lydia fan but I think grace has no personality of her own and it shows by how the video yesterday fell so flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm probably in the minority but I can't help feel sorry for Grace, others who have started same time as her have grown and have their other businesses as others said she had the potential to do more.
Then this video really backfired and once again for not been totally transparent, I don't think anyone cares now if things are gifted just use the #. All people want is honesty and transparency from influencers. Nobody would have said anything if she still used the pulling stock phrase and then had #gifted on the caption. I think whatever brand that she said on the caption cancelled the original shoot maybe gave her the push to do something creative to showcase herself to other brands but it just fell short.

I hope she takes notice of what people are saying and maybe take a break from Insta, concentrate on her wedding and her mental health, sometimesif you have too much of a good thing then it starts to go wrong it's a sign that you should maybe stop before it gets worse.
Would you really go ahead with getting married if your partner lost his job. I mean how on earth could you pay for it weddings in Ireland are so expensive. Unless she is counting her lucky starts that everything will be gifted buy I wouldn't imagine so places will be doing enough business as it is with all the weddings that are after been cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never thought she photoshopped .. but these 2 images... days apart are so dramatically different... and this is not a comment on her weight... you will never ever see me comment on anyones weight.. but this is a deliberate attempt to be shady.. putting across a false image and lapping up the skinny minnie and omg u look unreal comments.. when you know that you dont look like that.. shes all over the place... her page is so erratic ! And not saying gifted is a joke !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she wants to be Lydia Millen so badly, even the dress she had on yesterday Lydia has one similar but she can pull it off. I’m by no means a Lydia fan but I think grace has no personality of her own and it shows by how the video yesterday fell so flat.
She totally fangirls Lydia it’s cringe, and blatantly tries to copy Orlaith Donlon

but she’s such a mishmash of copycat ideas she can not decide who she is or where’s she’s going

She’s just not in the same league as a lot of the big names. Despite her following , large numbers , she just doesn’t have it.
She comes across as a bit....low rent.

And if she kept her mouth shut about more,,,,thrush and laziness etc we wouldn’t know Half of it

Rosie could be lying out , knocking back malteasers in yesterday’s underpants and we wouldn’t know

There is zero mystery with grace

The easy come euro is too much of an allure for her

So she will shill ANYTHING

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.