Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, my understanding is that pulling is borrowing, she was gifted but obviously didnt want people knowing
Exactly. It’s not uncommon and I don’t think stores would be too impressed if the stuff wasn’t being return. She needs to do an Instagram Story and tell tell the truth but of course she won’t and if he does a story it will be about her anxiety and People need to be kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she didn’t pull them, she kept them. My understanding of pulling items for a shoot Is that the PR company or who ever is organizing the shoot would go the store and pick out various items that would be on display in the background or used a during the shoot. They wouldn’t be kept and would be given back once the shoot is done. Similarly for different tv programs such as the toy show where all the toys on display around the set are pulled from smyths although I think smyths donate the toys to charity.
Yep she said the Penny's galz said she could keep them... now heres where you need a good memory to be a good liar ..

She just commented to that girl there and said she was pulling stock... but then the girls in pennys said she could keep them... which is gifted... so then why did she continue to say pulled stock when she knew dam well she was gifted them...
When she realised the girls said ah keep the pulled stock... then she should straight away used the term gifted... she tries to come across as the girl next door but she is very bloody sly...

Reactions: 37
Does anyone know if potential collabs etc look at this type of media so see the general publics opinion these Instagrammers before handing over money.
I know certain threads can be bitchy etc but everyone here has exactly the same criticisms of Grace's content and lack of transparency. I can't understand how they would hand over money to her or want to be associated with her knowing that they won't get the full return on their investment in her that they could have gotten with another person.
She's setting herself up as an anti-influencer.
I am not sure about brands but PR and marketing companies will definitely look at social media and twitter so they will definitely see comments on Instagram but if she is deleting them then maybe not. They don’t want to associated with Influencers who aren’t transparent.

Reactions: 4
Yep she said the Penny's galz said she could keep them... now heres where you need a good memory to be a good liar ..

She just commented to that girl there and said she was pulling stock... but then the girls in pennys said she could keep them... which is gifted... so then why did she continue to say pulled stock when she knew dam well she was gifted them...
When she realised the girls said ah keep the pulled stock... then she should straight away used the term gifted... she tries to come across as the girl next door but she is very bloody sly...
Yep, that’s it to a t.

Wonder has anyone sent this to the ASAI 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
She's always been sly AF

Yep, that’s it to a t.

Wonder has anyone sent this to the ASAI 🤔🤔
They don't do anything. I haven't received a response on some of mine and they are from years ago at this stage.

Reactions: 5
Pulling seems to be the new IN word????

Pulling stock from Penneys
Pulling the bread apart
Pulling flowers up
Thing about grace is she starts all these things and makes big declarations and promises to her followers. She promises to do weekly YouTube videos. Promises to do weekly IGTV. Promises to do a weekly book club. Promises to show all her meals. Promises to do her rewearbeware thing. Promises to do her steps and work outs. Promises to do more fashion, more beauty. She doesn’t stick things out past a single day, maybe a few days. Al these empty promises. She should try one or 2 things consistently but she won’t because it’s effort. This is her job. Her income. Her reputation. She contributes nothing to the blogging community. Last time she wrote a blog post was January 2019 I think. She’s an absolute sham.
This is actually nail on head . Promises and mentions loads of things she will do but does none of it . She isn’t consistent in any way shape or form . I also don’t understand how they are still talking about the wedding and talking to suppliers when he is out of work . I’ve a feeling that the wedding venue is either giving it all for free or she has some deal with RSVP magazine .. it doesn’t add up that she is still ploughing ahead yet he is out unfortunately out of work . Also that restaurant today is in clontarf if I’m not mistaken ? Don’t think that is anywhere near her so I’m assuming it was #ad or #gifted ana she just didn’t mention it ? Why would she go all the way out there if she wasn’t for free ?

Reactions: 8
I still can’t get over the video. If I suggested to my fella that for a date we park the car in a field, get in the boot and light some candles he’d tell me where to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe people are taking attention away from her beautiful content by questioning her “pulling stock” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone know if the figures on social blade include the people she’s blocked or just the people who have unfollowed? Since she’s loosing numbers constantly it’s not wonder she’s responding to so many people on insta to up engagement.

Reactions: 7
Her story there this morning had a basket of products. The St Tropez was very visible. She has to hashtag that as she is a brand ambassador. For example, Mrs Hinch. She works with p&g and hastags every single time one of their products is in her story (even if she doesnt mention the product, the hastag is there because you can see said product) Doesnt matter how many times you show a product, it has to be declared. How hard is is to do a little hashtag on a story? She is being paid by them so needs to do her job properly. Which she never does 🙄
Siobhan O’hagan is supposed to do the same thing wearing My Protein gear but she won’t

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That sounded very poor me when I reread it after..sorry..it wasnt supposed to be. But thank you I do try my best and I have wonderful husband who shares the load..thankfully ❤
Goodness it didn’t sound like poor me at all. It sounded like an honest account of your daily life and that is the key word here - honesty. If Grace was honest about her content be it an ad or promising to do something and never following through then it would be different. I don’t care what she weighs or otherwise you won’t see me slagging anyone for their weight but I will admit that I was almost cross when I saw that shape up with your man thing she was at last year. We had babies about 6 weeks apart (different ends of the country!) and I’d love the chance to work with a PT for free to help me get some shape back to myself. My post baby body is not my favourite thing in the world 😔 and she got it free - twice! And never followed through.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Goodness it didn’t sound like poor me at all. It sounded like an honest account of your daily life and that is the key word here - honesty. If Grace was honest about her content be it an ad or promising to do something and never following through then it would be different. I don’t care what she weighs or otherwise you won’t see me slagging anyone for their weight but I will admit that I was almost cross when I saw that shape up with your man thing she was at last year. We had babies about 6 weeks apart (different ends of the country!) and I’d love the chance to work with a PT for free to help me get some shape back to myself. My post baby body is not my favourite thing in the world 😔 and she got it free - twice! And never followed through.
I’ll be working on my post baby body until the little fuckers go to college so don’t be too hard on yourself. I was appalled at the shape up with sharry collaboration she never followed through on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thing about grace is she starts all these things and makes big declarations and promises to her followers. She promises to do weekly YouTube videos. Promises to do weekly IGTV. Promises to do a weekly book club. Promises to show all her meals. Promises to do her rewearbeware thing. Promises to do her steps and work outs. Promises to do more fashion, more beauty. She doesn’t stick things out past a single day, maybe a few days. Al these empty promises. She should try one or 2 things consistently but she won’t because it’s effort. This is her job. Her income. Her reputation. She contributes nothing to the blogging community. Last time she wrote a blog post was January 2019 I think. She’s an absolute sham.
Holy Jesus this is so true. That's the nail on the head. She's just full of empty promises

Reactions: 6
Definitely trying to deceive, I made a genuine post and it got deleted in10 seconds because it didn’t suit her narrative

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.